bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Irma  (Read 3106 times)

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Irma
« on: September 08, 2017, 12:49:13 AM »

Hi Family,
 My brothers and their families live in South Florida. The oldest one lives on the water on a canal off the Atlantic.  As I write this on Thursday evening, this hurricane on it's way up to Miami looks like it could be the one that floods Ft. Lauderdale and my brothers house has always weathered every storm. His house is the family hub, where all the children have memories and everyone who needed a temporary home found one there. If you could pray about this I'd be grateful. I know God already knows what He will do, but I'm still praying for my family to be safe and his home to be spared. They are evacuating tomorrow to their daughters house,  but I just don't know if they are going far enough and I can feel this dread in my stomach. Peace be still.... I'm waiting for that to be a reality.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Irma
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 08:30:37 AM »

Prayers for them all

Rhys
🤫

virginiabm

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 09:01:51 AM »

I will be praying for your family my sister. I have friends and family in Florida also. We live in NC, and it's headed our way.  May God grant us all Peace and Comfort knowing that He is in full control.

Virginia

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 09:41:20 AM »

My heartfelt prayers to you and your family Octoberrose, please keep us updated. God Bless You.
Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

octoberose

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 01:53:54 AM »

I kept asking for that hurricane to go west and it pretty much did- which was not good news for those in it's wake but I was grateful. My families street was under water, but the houses were fine. Lots of damage with trees and anything outside, but everything alright inside. And now another hurricane may head up the coast. Anyone else wondering what God is doing ?

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 10:26:46 AM »

Octoberose
I am relieved to hear of your families survival of these storms and I will continue to pray for God's will to be done for what must be. I always think about what Our God is doing and I always think about this saying of Rays, " there ain't no atheists in lifeboats or foxholes" ''tis true " he said" people always go to God in these situations". Thank God for our knowing that he is in control of everything. God Bless You and your family Octoberose.     Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.