bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dirty Dishes  (Read 4141 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Dirty Dishes
« on: August 21, 2006, 11:27:57 AM »

After spending a great evening chatting the night away, John's grandfather prepared breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast.  However, John noticed a film like substance on his plate, and questioned his grandfather asking, "Are these plates clean?" His grandfather replied, "They're as clean as cold water can get em.  Just you go ahead and finish your meal, Sonny!"
For lunch the old man made hamburgers.  Again, John was concerned about the plates as his appeared to have tiny specks around the edge that looked like dried egg and asked, "Are you sure these plates are clean?"
Without looking up the old man said, "I told you before, Sonny, those dishes are as clean as cold water can get em.  Now don't you fret, I don't want to hear 'nother word about it!" Later that afternoon, John was on his way to a nearby town and as he was leaving, his grandfather's dog started to growl, and wouldn't let him pass.  John yelled, "Grandfather, your dog won't let me get to my car". 
Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching on TV, the old man shouted ...
"COLDWATER, GO LAY DOWN!!!!" 

Beloved

Re: Dirty Dishes
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 11:35:43 AM »

Oh yuk and I was eating breakfast

Beloved      :P

Topaz

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 01:50:12 PM »

Oh MY!!!!  I laughed til I cried over that one......

SandyFla

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 03:35:31 PM »

Ooooh ... that is SO disgusting! (But I LOVE IT!)  :D :D :D

Sandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.