bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Miracles  (Read 13623 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Re: Miracles
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2017, 04:41:24 PM »

John 4:48..Then Jesus said unto him” except he see signs and wonders, he will not believe “.

Acts 19:11...And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul.

Mark 9:23 ...And Jesus said to Him. “ If you can ,all things are possible to him that believes.

I believe in miracles
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Ricky

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2017, 10:22:31 PM »

Hello Musterseed    Are you saying that you believe in these supernatural events to be taking place today in our present time, and if so where does this happen ? I have never heard of such a thing to take place. Bible says no sign will be given, which would mean these types of supernatural events will never happen again.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 10:19:41 AM by Ricky »
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2017, 11:49:08 PM »

Hi Ricky
I am referring to my own personal relationship and walk with the Lord.
Peace

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2017, 09:54:41 PM »

I did make peace, with the doubt Mike's question evoked. I scoured this site, Rays articles emails and scripture,  to calm my fear that maybe my experience was Satan, portraying himself as an angel of light.

Quiet private for one so showy.

And can someone please show me where Satan is capable of making you feel the essence of love.

No, Im seriously not expecting anyone to have an answer.

In the end,  and completly unexspectedly, I was inspired and gifted with these words.

You're the song. Of my heart
The dance of my joy
The contentment of my soul

You are the love of my need
strength of my fear
knowledge of my doubt

You're the conforter of my brockeness
The light of my darkness

You are ALL in ALL
And I am filled with enough

James 1:17

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:57:48 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Porter

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2017, 12:21:03 PM »

Lastly, I am very very thankful to have been given a revelation of Jesus Christ in this earthly life and to listen, discern, and learn from likeminded brethren.  -So glad to be here and count it a privilege.

Kim

Kim, these are the only types of miracles I can think of that has happened to me. I think it's miracles like these that Christ referred to as "greater" compared to the physical one's He performed as they were mere shadows of spiritual miracles.

After 9 or 10 years (since having my eye's opened) I'm still in awe and find it hard to believe sometimes.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

kfarggrub

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2017, 09:59:27 AM »

Hi Porter,
Thank you for the reminder about the greater works.  It really is an inside job.

ZekeSr

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 11:31:52 AM »

Hello Musterseed    Are you saying that you believe in these supernatural events to be taking place today in our present time, and if so where does this happen ? I have never heard of such a thing to take place. Bible says no sign will be given, which would mean these types of supernatural events will never happen again.

Hello Ricky,
Are you referring to Mat 12:38?

Mat 12:38  Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, Teacher, we desire to see a sign from You.
Mat 12:39  But answering, He said to them, An evil and adulterous generation seeks a sign, and a sign shall not be given to it, except the sign of Jonah the prophet.

If so, it has everything to do with someone or in this case a group of specific people ASKING FOR A SIGN. It has nothing to do with a personal experience such as a miracle either big or small. And besides, Jesus did not stop performing miracles after he said this. And as far as: Where does this happen? You are reading about it. This stuff isn't exactly front page news.

Mike

Deblyn

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2017, 02:57:55 PM »

I believe miracles happen more often in our lives than we know, or even recognize.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2017, 04:58:14 PM »

Heb.10:35....Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.36, for you have need of endurance,so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what is promised.37,For, yet a little while, and the coming one will come and will not delay;38,but my righteous one shall live by Faith, and if he shrinks back, my soul has no pleasure in him.39, but
we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have Faith and preserve
their souls.

Heb.11:6 And without Faith it is impossible to please Him, for whoever would draw near to God
Must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who seek Him.

E-mail #94 , topic bible truths, answer to Donna

FAITH IN GOD is a GIFT FROM GOD- IT IS SUPERNATURAL-IT IS A MIRACLE
God be with you
Ray

I so agree with you Deblyn,    In Christ, Pamela

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2017, 05:24:10 PM »

Me again, I wanted to tell you that on my walk this morning I saw a dance of the Starlings.
They are common here in the valley, this to me is a miracle anyone can see, unfortunately
scientists will chalk it up as just smart birds. 😝

What a gift of a beautiful display of Our Lords Majesty. All Praise and Glory to Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Wanda

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2017, 06:33:32 PM »

Heb.10:35....Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.36, for you have need of endurance,so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what is promised.37,For, yet a little while, and the coming one will come and will not delay;38,but my righteous one shall live by Faith, and if he shrinks back, my soul has no pleasure in him.39, but
we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have Faith and preserve
their souls.

Heb.11:6 And without Faith it is impossible to please Him, for whoever would draw near to God
Must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who seek Him.

E-mail #94 , topic bible truths, answer to Donna

FAITH IN GOD is a GIFT FROM GOD- IT IS SUPERNATURAL-IT IS A MIRACLE
God be with you
Ray

I so agree with you Deblyn,    In Christ, Pamela

You hit the nail on the head here Pamela.

This clearly shows that God in all his infinate wisdom, knows we need help with obtaining and even keeping our faith. It's his miracles, small and big in our lives, is how he leads us to being able to have the faith, we can't just wish it so.

Job 5:8-9

8 “But if I were you, I would appeal to God; I would lay my cause before him. 9 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.

God says, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving kindness” (Jeremiah 31:3).

This was the missing piece of the puzzel I didn't know I was missing, which is one of the Biggest little miracles he can and does perform in our lives everyday.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 07:46:38 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

ZekeSr

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2017, 03:05:31 PM »

Pamela,
Your mention of the starlings brought to mind a related spectacle I’d almost forgotten about. I witnessed it a few times back in the late 1970’s or early 80’s when I was working in a factory building in Laureldale, Pa. I was told it happened every night, but I only saw it when I was working a few hours of overtime at dusk in the winter. The building sits on high ground and I was on the third floor, so my view of the area was very panoramic.
Just as the sun was ready to set, a huge “river” of birds (I believe they, too, were starlings) would come soaring in by the thousands upon thousands. This river would subsequently span out into smaller and smaller “tributaries” that alighted in all the trees as far as the eye could see. This went on for at least 10 or 15 minutes until the trees were filled. It was an awesome sight.

Mike
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:56:04 PM by ZekeSr »

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2017, 03:49:56 PM »

Hi Mike,
Your name is showing up as Mikeincanada, are you that Mike?

Isn’t it a wonderful sight this dance? Flocking together swerving and swaying in complete unison displaying
different patterns, looking for the same source of food. It’s amazing too when they find that food
You can hear the frantic  swish of their wings when they swoop on the field. They usually
land on the farmers field so I’m assuming their food is whatever is in that particular field.We still don’t have snow so all the birds, squirrels,chipmunks, etc are all stocking up for winter.

It must have stunning  to see the Starlings perform during the sunset. Some of the best
are in the Balkans. They are on you tube too. Have a Blessed day Mike, it’s very nice to meet you.
In Christ. ,,,,🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊 Pamela

HoneyLamb56

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2017, 02:05:54 AM »

Pameal:  I, too, had an awesome experience this summer sitting on the dock at the lake; there were over an hundred geese floating around for a while then there would be a little honking and you could see they were starting to get into a line;  a little more honking with one another then they split into a second line of formation;  one would get out of a position and go into another;  after a bit  they were then ready to take off; when they did they all started honking and they knew which group was to take off first; they didn't take off together.  It was so fascinating to watch and listen to them communicate; how awesome is God's creation.

Diane (another Canadian lol)

ZekeSr

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2017, 08:25:52 AM »

Hello Pamela

No, I'm not Mikeincanada. I guess you could say I'm Mikeinpennsylvania  ;). The farthest north I've ever been was Massachusetts. But I did get the paperwork for our passports recently so my wife and I can visit. My son and his family live in N.Y. and they visit regularly. He says it's beautiful.
I'm curious where you are seeing that handle ... Mikeincanada ... concerning me.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2017, 09:36:32 AM »

Hi Diane
Nice to meet you, I have enjoyed reading many of your posts.
So what part of the great white north are you from? My kids and grandkids are out west.
Since the Lord opened my eyes I notice nature more than ever, I feel comfortable
walking in the forest with my dog and we go everyday. I would never go by myself before.
What lake do you sit on the dock at? So peaceful, early morning mist over the lake and loons calling.We were/ are campers and now being in the Nova Scotia we do a lot of camping on the
beach. My husband said he saw a huge gaggle of geese yesterday which is strange because they usually leave in September. We still don’t have snow and it’s quite warm here so maybe that’s why.
There is still food to be had. Did you see the last episode of the Nature of things about trees. It’s
So fascinating Diane, Our Lord constantly boggles my mind with his wonderous works. I am so greatful. May God Bless You . In Christ.    Pamela

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2017, 10:03:22 AM »

Hi Mike ,
There is a member on BT , Mikeincanada and we have exchanged greetings here when I first got
here, so now when I type MIke , Mikeincanada shows up on my Keyboard. I’m not computer
savvy at all and I rarely use my phone so when I realized that it practically knows your thoughts and next word it freaks me out. What do you think of Artificial Intelligence? Robots creep me
out but I wouldn’t mind having one that shovels snow😂
Your son must go to the border at Niagara Falls does he. Do you plan on doing some travelling?
NY is not far from Newfoundland, that’s where I am from originally. My mom was born in Boston
and when she was fifty years old she got a letter from the US saying they were going to deport
her back to Boston because she had no birth certificate for NL. She was terrified. That was the year
she found out that her older sister was really her mother.😮Back then when young girls got
pregnant they were sent to convents in Boston until the baby was born and then came back
as sisters because it was shameful to the Catholics and my mom was from a Catholic family.
I think there are a lot of Newfoundlanders in Massachusetts that went there for work in the
fishing and iron work industries. They would have gotten along very well with the Irish.
Very nice chatting with you Mikeinpennsylvania, have a wonderful day and God Bless. In Christ
Pamela

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2017, 10:41:53 AM »

Joh 20:29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Wanda

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2017, 03:17:03 PM »

Where you ladies live sounds like a little slice of paradise  :)

I live in the US, Florida, known as The Sunshine State.  We get lots of snowbirds durring the winter season. Not only the fine feathered kind, but the ones that arrive by car as well.

Im simply amazed by the species of birds that live here year round, around 500. Add to that the migratory ones, this is bird heaven  :D

Our neighborhood Cranes have returned safely to us again, I saw them strolling past my house just yeasterday. They are with us usually till mid April. They're  quiet friendly, and if you happen to be outside while their strolling by they'll come right up to you. They're tall enough to be eye level with me...that face and those eyes, just mealt my heart.

In Febuary sometime, they will be both surprising and delighting me with the new addition to their family; an adorable little orange, fluffy feathered  thing, protectively sanwiched between both parents, while they take their stroll throughout the neiborhood.
I never stop being surpised, no matter how many times I see it.

Some of the most beautiful experiences Ive ever had, living here in Florida, were  at the ocean. Like the time I was blessed to swim in the water with the Manatees.  One of the most gentle, docile beautiful creatures God ever created. That face, those eyes, up close and personal, would make a grown man weep.

Many times I've gone to the ocean,  just as the sun was beginning to peek through the sky, in hopes of seeing the dolphins, just beyond the break of the waves. They would frolic and play, leaping out of the water with so much joy, as if they were praising God for the magnificence of the morning. It would give you a jolt of happiness that could last for days.

Maybe you can find a little jolt of that joy in this ☺

https://youtu.be/9bKwRW0l-Qk

All of Gods creation is a magnificent miracle. From God with love.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:30:27 PM by Wanda »

Wanda

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2017, 06:47:16 PM »

There is nothing more mesmerizing and magnificent than the ariel ballet of the Starlings...one glorious miraculous creation!

Since this thread is about miracles I thought it would be great to share these 10 videos of the starlings dance. Living where I do, its not possible to see them any othet way.

On the wings of joy he doth direct even the dance of the Starlings.

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

https://www.treehugger.com/natural-sciences/nature-blows-my-mind-10-videos-stunning-otherworldly-flights-starlings.html

From God with Love.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:20:02 PM by Wanda »
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 24 queries.