bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miracles  (Read 13628 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Re: Miracles
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2017, 06:14:43 PM »

Thank you so much Wanda.
The one with the music is amazing,,, a gathering of ghosts in the sky it says.
Praise and Glory to Our Lord God Almighty.  That was stunning.❤️
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

cjwood

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2018, 02:42:31 AM »

Everything is of God, even my cat.

dennis, your statement about your cat made me laugh out loud.  i need to remember this next time one of my cats is behaving badly. 

claudia

ML

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2018, 11:47:37 PM »

Unfortunately, I wasn't here when the thread started, but wanted to ask if any others have anything to share?

There are 152 members on here. I am pretty sure at least some of those have something to share.

Tim Krantz

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2018, 07:13:17 PM »

I have a miracle that I have no knowledge of it, only told me by my Mother when I was an adult. I was near 2 yrs old, my Dad was going to make a quick trip to the store. Apparently invited myself to follow Dad out of the old screen door wih no latch, only the spring keeping it shut. I managed to get out and made it to te back of the car just in time to get knocked over by the bumper.  Our next door neighbor screamed, Dad it the brake. One rear tire was pinching my abdomen. I'm still here

Heidi

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2018, 10:06:46 PM »

Wow Tim, that was a close call!!  I'm glad your dad got spared the agony of what could have been very horrible!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 10:13:18 PM by Heidi »
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2018, 08:12:59 AM »

Mike,
Your testimony made me think about what Ray told in Nashville conference 2005 « Repentance & Guilty of all »:

« How many of you have ever come this close (thumb and index fingers together) to death and was just instantly spared? How many came really close to doing something really dumb and embarrassing, then something happened and spared you.

I went out on a Sat. night after I had about 3-4 shots of Scotch. In my new Cadillac Coupe DeVille and I was looking for trouble... didn’t find it. I’m serious. I was ready, had my best blazer on, had my Austrian Kangaroo boots on and went out cruising. You know to bars or whatever looking for trouble, you know what I mean. Didn’t find it. It was so frustrating to go home alone, what am I a social failure, you know. But thank God. 

Thank God, there was maybe many, many times when I was hell bent on destruction and God prevented me. Twice, not once but twice, I pulled up at a intersection and I looked to the left and I looked to the right and I pulled out. Swoosh... I mean we were so close the paint changed color, without hitting. I thought, well I just died. God except for Your grace, that’s when I died, right there. Twice I did that. One time I looked and I floored it, so I was coming on across there. Swoosh... I mean I was shaking. I just died. Except for the grace of God, I just died. How many times did that happen when we don’t even know that it is close, you see? »

yello62

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2018, 11:09:20 AM »

interesting thread, and something that i have thought about many times over the years, with too many incidents to list.  i hesitate to list any for fear of frightening folks. 

i grew up and live in chicago.  chicago has always been a rough town, and things happen on the streets.  i've been "miraculously" saved from being killed more than once.  surrounded by groups of ten or more people that had intent on killing me, only to have something happen where i was able to escape without a scratch.  i've had people try to use knives on me, broken bottles, attempt to car jack me, and have been shot.  i make no claim to being able to fight, but somehow, in each of these situations, i was able to escape... except for the being shot.  that one left a mark, lol. 

in addition to the above, i was nearly killed in a swimming accident when i was 13 or 14 years old.  but for the grace of God, i would have surely bled to death at the bottom of a swimming pool as a result.  i was nearly killed in a car accident in my early 20s.  out late at night when a drunk driver blew through a red light.  as with the earlier story in this thread told by mike, i believe, i missed being t-boned by a small measure.  the front end of the car i was driving was displaced about half a foot. 

yes, i have experienced miracles in my life.  many, many miracles, and i am grateful to God for every one of them, as they have allowed me to experience the joy of salvation in Christ.  and yes, i believe all things are from The Father, including all of those things i mentioned, and the many, many more that i did not. 

ML

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2018, 02:13:39 PM »

Thanks for the testimonies so far.

Tony, it is amazing how much walking in the flesh can produce. I mean, people actively looking out for others to cause harm. That is pretty low. But necessary in this age.

Mitchell, do you think Ray was trying to fight someone? Or kill? Or something else?

Tim, did they get you to a hospital shortly after? You you have any memory at all, not even a "glimpse" of it?

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2018, 04:24:31 PM »

ML
This is an excerpt from Ray’s 2005 conference in Nashville about Repentance.
Here’s the link to his audios:
https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

ML

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2018, 04:44:39 PM »

I already have all of them labeled and downloaded. But thanks anyways.

Just haven't listened to what you mentioned yet.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.