bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You Are Who You Are Because of "Grace"  (Read 3875 times)

Wordsmaker

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
You Are Who You Are Because of "Grace"
« on: November 16, 2017, 03:12:06 PM »

Hi again you guys.  I recently listened to an audio of Ray's on YouTube called, 'You Are Who You Are Because of "Grace."'  I'm wondering if there are any study notes available for that?  I did a couple of searches and found, "Saved By Grace Thru Faith" but that wasn't the one i wanted.  Thanks for any help for this.

carl

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: You Are Who You Are Because of "Grace"
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 09:30:44 PM »

Hi Carl,

I understand your confusion. I searched and was able to find the YouTube audio you are referencing and it is actually found within the "Saved By Grace Thru Faith" bible study. 

Here is the link to the transcript.  The problem is that you will have to scroll down to the second page of the transcript before you will see the section that actually is where the YouTube audio came from.   

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,5417.0.html

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:34:36 PM by Rene »

Wordsmaker

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 09:41:38 PM »

Hi Rene,

I very much appreciate your help.  I know that this took time in order for you to find the transcript.  I went to that link and it is what i was trying to find.  I'm very thankful for you and all of the others over here on this site.  You are my family!

carl

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 11:01:57 AM »

Hi Rene,

I very much appreciate your help.  I know that this took time in order for you to find the transcript.  I went to that link and it is what i was trying to find.  I'm very thankful for you and all of the others over here on this site.  You are my family!

carl

Thank you for your kind words Carl.  God has blessed all of us with this website that contains so much spiritual food to digest, and the least we can do is to support and encourage one another on this spiritual journey. Yes, we are family! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 23 queries.