bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just a few questions  (Read 3974 times)

Karen_47

Just a few questions
« on: December 06, 2017, 10:54:11 PM »

Hello All,
  I have questions need answers and hoping any of you can answer them, thank you!

Is Jesus still Jewish today?,  With his father in the heavens?

Is it bad when unbelievers who have no interest in knowing Jesus say his name In vain like if  it's a bad word?
For ex,
Aw! I hit myself! "Jesus"!

If there is, life in space or any ufos among us (will we know )  later on in the  age to come  or dinosaurs which existed back then will we finally know when we are all with Jesus? 

Do animals have a kingdom? will we see our pets in heaven again?

Thank you so much for answers on these questionable subjects  God Bless you all.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:56:17 PM by Karen_47 »

Wanda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I leave with you my peace
Re: Just a few questions
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 08:37:54 PM »

Hello All,

Is it bad when unbelievers who have no interest in knowing Jesus say his name In vain like if  it's a bad word?
For ex,

If there is, life in space or any ufos among us (will we know )  later on in the  age to come  or dinosaurs which existed back then will we finally know when we are all with Jesus? 

Thank you so much for answers on these questionable subjects  God Bless you all.

Hi Karen_47,

Your questions remind me of my little grandaughters...I really want to know these things I really really do

On the question of pets, this
Thread has much wisdom and helped settle this for me...

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,16193.msg145902.html#msg145902

Here's an older thread, that might help you understand  why most of your questions are impossible to answer. If we can't find our answers in God's  word, then all we can do is speculate. There's allot of wisdom here also.

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,15097.0.html

Is Jesus still a Jew...Im confused...Maybe this will help...

2007 Nashville Conference:aidios and transcripts...Who and what is Jesus and who is his father.

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,4472.0.html

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:43:15 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Just a few questions
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 10:36:54 AM »

Hello All,

For ex,

Good questions Karen but too many in one post. It may become very difficult to keep up with one topic if they all become popular because there could be dozens of pages.

Please make several posts again but only one topic per post so those who are interested in each topic can follow along.

In the meantime I'm going to lock this post. I hope you understand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.