bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Note to God  (Read 4768 times)

Wanda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I leave with you my peace
Note to God
« on: December 22, 2017, 07:55:55 PM »

Note To God"

If I wrote a note to God
I would speak whats in my soul
I'd ask for all the hate to be swept away,
For love to overflow
If I wrote a note to God
I'd pour my heart out on each page
I'd ask for war to end
For peace to mend this world
I'd say, I'd say, I'd say

Give us the strength to make it through
Help us find love cause love is over due
And it looks like we haven't got a clue
Need some help from you
Grant us the faith to carry on
Give us hope when it seems all hope is gone
Cause it seems like so much is goin wrong
On this road we're on

If I wrote a note to God
I would say what on my mind
I'd ask for wisdom to let compassion rule this world
Until these times
If I wrote a note to God
I'd say please help us find our way
End all the bitterness, put some tenderness in our hearts
And I'd say, I'd say, I'd say

Need some help from you
On this road we're on

No, no no no
We can't do this on our own
So

Need some help from you
On this road we're on

If I wrote a note to God

https://youtu.be/4KBDMdO-c2o

I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

John from Kentucky

Re: Note to God
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 10:12:57 PM »

The way the world is now, is exactly the way He wants it.

The Great God is Sovereign and rules as He sees fit.

He does not think like the great false Christian Church thinks, or its sister religions around the world.

Salvation comes in the next age, upon the return of the Great King.

indianabob

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 12:14:58 AM »

Thanks for the note to God Wanda,
Much appreciated and valued.
Indiana bob

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 10:25:30 AM »

"Things Hoped For" but not in this age. It's is all coming in the next age.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 10:43:20 AM »

The way the world is now, is exactly the way He wants it.

So true.  But this in and of itself is a spiritual revelation even though it's always been right in front of our eyes.  Most Christians think there is an unending battle of good and evil going on when there is no battle at all.  God needed a temporary adversary to give us things to overcome and since there wasn't one he created one.  I too, look at the mess this world is in but I remind myself daily and sometimes even several times a day that if there was a better way for God to accomplish his will then he would of done it that way.  We have to trust that he knows what he's doing...and he does!  All in due time.

Ecc 3:1-11

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.  What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?  I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.  He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Wanda

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 02:49:07 PM »

Thanks for the note to God Wanda,
Much appreciated and valued.
Indiana bob

You're very welcome Bob.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

Wanda

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 02:52:05 PM »

John, Dennis and Arion, thanks for using the song to bring glory to the truth of Gods good works, in preparation for the salvation of ALL. Indeed, everything is as it should be.

however, I will never stop praying for the faith I need to carry on or the hope and strength it takes every minute of every day. Without him I can do nothing. I am after all just a carnal and weak child of God, who could never survive this human experience, without the love,  mercy and grace,  that only he can provide on this difficult journey.

May God grant us all the faith to rest our hope in his promise.

1 Corinthians 13:13
13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Romans 5:5
5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

1 Thessalonians 5:8-9
8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation.9 For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 05:01:36 PM by Wanda »

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2017, 04:38:17 PM »

Search me O Lord and know my heart.

God knows everything and causes everything and we are His little children that writes notes to
Him, sings to Him, cries for Him to come and get us , tells him we are afraid, begs for His approval,
begs Him to never leave us, fears his authority when we sin because we know and respect
Him. We don’t like it when He is blasphemed, it hurts us because we totally love Him. This is a
Love unlike worldly love that we have here, this Love is Special. This is supernatural Love that changes very bad children to very good children . We are to have This supernatural love , and authority and power someday and cannot enter the Holy Kingdom with evil in our hearts because we would destroy it with our carnal nature. I believe this is the reason that we have to know evil
and have it burned out of us. Perfect Supernatural Love and Obedience is what God wants and what God wants is to have billions of  unique, perfect children, similar to Jesus to be one great big happy and Holy family to be all in all. I’m excited, I am so greatful to Our Saviour for His sacrifice
and inexpressibly heartbroken for saying “ crucify Him” and yet HE LOVES ME.
I pray to Our Father that what I want is to see His face when He sees His children’s faces when
they realize that, that fairy in the sky that they mocked and blasphemed is very real ,  very powerful,
and despite their hatred for Him, He forgives them and raises the dead.He deserves ALL  the Glory
ALL the Praise and ALL our LOYALITY! DEVOTION AND LOVE and with Him, ALL IS NOT JUST POSSIBLE , ITS GOING TO HAPPEN AND IM SHOUTING IN JOY. THANKYOU FATHER. THY WILL BE DONE. ❤️ Love Pamela

Thankyou Wanda, I believe God used you to stir my soul and Praise the Lord. Amen
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Wanda

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2017, 05:39:13 PM »

ALL the Praise and ALL our LOYALITY! DEVOTION AND LOVE and with Him, ALL IS NOT JUST POSSIBLE , ITS GOING TO HAPPEN AND IM SHOUTING IN JOY. THANKYOU FATHER. THY WILL BE DONE. ❤️ Love Pamela

Thankyou Wanda, I believe God used you to stir my soul and Praise the Lord. Amen

Dear Pamela,

Not only did you capture the intent of my post, but you lifted me up, with your love and praise to our Mighty Lord. Yes! Let us praise the Power and Glory of our heavenly Father.

Let us praise God for his glorious grace, for the free gift he gave us in his dear Son! (Ephesians 1:5)

Psalm 150 Let Everything Praise the Lord

150 Praise the Lord!
Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heavens![a]
2 Praise him for his mighty deeds;
    praise him according to his excellent greatness!

3 Praise him with trumpet sound;
    praise him with lute and harp!
4 Praise him with tambourine anddance;
    praise him with strings and pipe!
5 Praise him with sounding cymbals;
    praise him with loud clashing cymbals!
6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord!

Thank you Pamela  :)

virginiabm

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 06:10:38 AM »

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.