bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pray for the World  (Read 5601 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Pray for the World
« on: August 22, 2006, 04:20:15 PM »

Hi,
I totally agree with every article you have presented, but just remember, it is exactly how God wants things at this time. He is totally in charge. In the past, before Jesus died, God did it, now Jesus is doing it. Always remember to pray for all the deceived, and remember, those who are given much knowledge are held much more accoutable than those who do not have God's wisdom.
THANKS,
Don

Yes, Don, I will try to remember these things.  One never knows, any day I might just forget everything that God has taught me to teach others.

Actually, Don, the "whole world" is deceived (Rev. 12:9), and we are to follow in the steps of Jesus (I Pet. 1:21 and NOT pray for this deceived world: "I pray for THEM [His disciples]:  I pray NOT for the world ['all the deceived' as you say], but for them which you have given Me; for they are Thine"  (John 17:9).  But thanks for your suggestion anyway.

God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 23 queries.