bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Via Dolorosa  (Read 3750 times)

Prune Soleiado

Via Dolorosa
« on: April 13, 2018, 07:59:13 PM »

I just can’t handle this pain and loneliness God is inflicting on to me
It’s like I can’t find any comfort in anything.
It’s so hard to feel misunderstoid and being not able to share this pain I suffer for not being part of this world. That’s so hard I would prefer to disappear and not being awaken. So lonely, so alone. I know that God knows me, and that He knows about my sadness and pain. All this pain!!! All this loneliness!!! Like an overweighted cross.That’s to heavy, too difficult to keep on living. That’s sooo hard. I have this feeling God abandoned me yet I know He’s here, helping, giving me strenght to write this. But it seems like I’m not strong enough for this. People I love left me because of my thoughts and way of life and belief. And I don’t have faith in anyone or anything in this world. No comfort, no hope in this world. I suffer too much. Scourged and Crucified.

Wanda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I leave with you my peace
Re: Via Dolorosa
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 08:54:12 PM »

I just can’t handle this pain and loneliness God is inflicting on to me
It’s like I can’t find any comfort in anything.
It’s so hard to feel misunderstoid and being not able to share this pain I suffer for not being part of this world. That’s so hard I would prefer to disappear and not being awaken. So lonely, so alone. I know that God knows me, and that He knows about my sadness and pain. All this pain!!! All this loneliness!!! Like an overweighted cross.That’s to heavy, too difficult to keep on living. That’s sooo hard. I have this feeling God abandoned me yet I know He’s here, helping, giving me strenght to write this. But it seems like I’m not strong enough for this. People I love left me because of my thoughts and way of life and belief. And I don’t have faith in anyone or anything in this world. No comfort, no hope in this world. I suffer too much. Scourged and Crucified.

P Soleiado,

I can certainly empathize. When you say you are alone, do you mean, totaly alone, without family or friends?

Okay, I read your post again and can see your friends all left you because of your thoughts, beliefs and way of life.

Did you by any chance try to convert them?

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 09:01:21 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 09:37:29 PM »

I tried to make them understand my thoughts about God’s salvation, not to convert them (I’m a woman, not a man so I’m no preacher at all, but acting with faith and respect), that’s not my « job »  but God’s, throught Christ. Nobody understand or want to hear about it. They don’t even want to read the Bible.  And anyway I’m surrounded by people who doesn’t want to hear about God. Real desert. Absolute Babylon. It’s like I’m living on a planet where no one has ever heard about God or even Christ. But the real « problem » is: how to keep on walking with a heavy cross I WANT to carry on my shoulders but without the possibility of having any  help of someone around me or even share my spiritual joy? At the beginning of my conversion to Christ, it was like, you know, when Jesus first arrived to Jerusalem: joy and people looking so happy to see me changing in a good way... but now they are groaning and rejecting me, and I feel like a real trash to them. They don’t want to hear anything about Jesus and God, sometimes with violence they reject me when I mention my faith. Then I pretend to be interested by their earthly interests just to stay in touch with them but it’s harder and harder to do so. I’m feeling totally out of all this. I’m sad because I love them, after all they are family and friends but in the same time I see that I love them lesser. I understand for example more and more every day when Jesus said He would separate the mother from the daughter, for that’s exactly what I am living nowadays. That’s soooo hard. I am torned/divided  into two right now: God put that cup away from me, but God, please, allow me to take this cup. See what I mean?

Wanda

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 10:25:16 PM »

This walk can be a very lonely one, that's why this forum exists. It is a blessing from God, so that we can come together and share in these wonderful truths, without fear of persecution, or loneliness. Many of us have formed great friendships here. I personally consider the friendships I've made, to be the best I've ever had.

Many of us here have had a burning desire to explain these wonderful truths to friends and family, with the same outcome you're experiencing. It does not matter how unbelievably awe inspiring it is, if God has not willed they should want to know, and accept these truths, nothing you could ever explain, will accomplish it.

Matthew 7:6

6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

I believe God led you here to BT for a reason, what do you think?

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:11:04 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 05:02:59 AM »

Thanks Wanda, it comforts me. God has guided me towards Ray’s light in a wonderful way, and I’m so grateful for this gift I never diserved. I want so much to see people stop suffering for they don’t know God. I can’t share my knowledge and joy with them, they wouldn’t understand. But Jesus was also lonely and misunderstood the time He was on earth. That’s for our instruction. He suffered far much. God reminded me that the sufferings we are going through are nothing compared to the glory that will come, this is the grace of God. Sometimes I forgot about that, then it seems harder. But darkness has nothing to do with light, so I can’t hope for people into darkness to accept the light of God if He doesn’t plan for it to happen now. I must be patient the way He is patient. Jesus guides me and comforts me. Even though it’s difficult, I know I have the love of God with me and I can see it here on B-T. And He puts into my heart the desire to please Him. Hope. Hope.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 01:25:08 PM »

Hello Prune
I feel your pain. The Lord moved me far away from all family and friends to a place where
I had neither. It is indeed a very lonely and confusing journey but day by day it gets better.
He will always help and comfort you through this, and BT forum is a gift from God.
I try to stay focused on what a wonderful world the Lord will provide for our children and
grandchildren, filled with love and no more suffering. Jesus is everything.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

Psalm 41: 1
Blessed are those who have regard for the weak, the Lord delivers them in times of trouble.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 31:24
Be strong and take heart all you who hope in the Lord.

Isaiah 65:17
See, I will create a new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered,
nor will they come to mind.

We have so much to look forward to Prune. God Bless You. In Christ Pamela.

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 01:36:44 PM »

Enjoy the Lord... 

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2018, 02:13:03 PM »

Thank you. God gives me courage and strength through Jesus. Despite the pain and loneliness  I want to go on and obey Him and please Him and glorify Him.
Hope.

Wanda

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 02:17:00 PM »

As you can see Prune you are not alone☺

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 08:02:28 PM »

Hello, Prune Soleiado.  I can also empathize with what you are experiencing.  Jesus Christ has come to you and is "the comforter."  Just want to encourage you and be a friend.  Have a nice day!  :) -Jason 

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 07:36:48 AM »

Hello Jason,
I thank God for all my brothers and sisters in Christ around the world.
I want to remember that I am never alone for Christ is with me and you children of God are also of a great comfort. What an honor and may our Father be blessed and glorified!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.