> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

A possible BT gathering.

(1/8) > >>

Dave in Tenn:
Do we want one?  If so, what do we want it to be?

There has been a brief discussion among the moderators.  From that, several things are clear.  The first of these is that a meeting is not going to happen without the work and support of the forum members.  None of us are in a position to plan and deliver a meeting.  If the membership wants one (or more than one), it's going to fall on YOU to make it happen.

What THIS guy can do is help shepard the discussion.  Whether or not it happens and what it "looks like" if it does is up to you, collectively .

I will return to this thread later with any other thoughts shared by the moderators, but for now answer that first question for me.  Does anybody want this to happen?

John from Kentucky:
What would be the purpose of such a meeting?

I notice we have 150 current members.  A diverse group spread all over.  But a small, small select few.  Together with those who follow us, do we total the 7,000 who do not bow the knee to Baal?

Here we share fabulous spiritual wealth from God.  No other group on Earth has what we do. 

Our fellowship is with God and our power and wealth come from Him.  What would our physical meeting do?

Wanda:
It sounds great, but my traveling plans are on stand by at this time. I'm spending my days with my mamma, who's 88 and has dementia. I do hope others can pull something together though.

wat:
I wasn't able to make any of Ray's conferences, so I'd love a chance to meet some of you guys in person.

2John 1:12  Though I have much to write to you, I would rather not use paper and ink. Instead I hope to come to you and talk face to face, so that our joy may be complete.

Only problem is I don't know what we'd do, except chat with one another, which is good enough for me.

Musterseed:
Let’s all go to JFK’s house. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version