> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

A possible BT gathering.

<< < (8/8)

robby.morales:
Thanks again. I appreciate your candor. :-)

indianabob:
DAve,
Interesting idea for fellowship and learning.

I'm Indiana Bob at Plymouth, Indiana 46563

robby.morales:
Curious if any additional traction has been gained for the idea of in-person fellowship?

larrylynndavis:
I just got on the forum again after being off a while.  Currently I live in Arizona and would love to fellowship with others on this forum. I am planning to visit my uncle, who lives in Northen Alabama.  I think the core group is around there , but I am not sure. :)

Dave in Tenn:

--- Quote from: larrylynndavis on December 15, 2023, 11:47:09 AM ---I just got on the forum again after being off a while.  Currently I live in Arizona and would love to fellowship with others on this forum. I am planning to visit my uncle, who lives in Northen Alabama.  I think the core group is around there , but I am not sure. :)

--- End quote ---

If anything, the "core group" is even more scattered than before, but southern Alabama (Mobile) was where Ray and Dennis lived, among a few others. 

I still have no immediate plans.  Last time I looked at the map, it seemed like Kentucky was the most central place...like Louisville or Lexington.  People have come and gone since, though, so the "center" may be elsewhere by now.  There is nothing stopping anybody from attempts at in-person fellowship, large scale or small.  The map is just a handy visual.     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version