bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayers  (Read 2926 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Prayers
« on: May 07, 2018, 07:17:23 AM »

Hi my family, I want to ask you all to pray for my son Bobby and his family. They are going through some very bad things. There is some good news to share. Amy, my daughter-n- law gave birth to a beautiful 6pd 8oz baby boy. He is now 5 days old.
  As all of you know my son was accused of touching a 13 year old in the wrong way and his lawyer suggested that he should not let it go to trial, so Bobby took a plea bargain without pleading innocent or guilty. He got 1 year probation. This was in 2015.
  Bobby has been having trouble with his teenage daughters for awhile, and they have been sneaking out of the house without their parents knowledge. Well they got caught.
  To make a long story short, Destiny which at the time was 15 and Chiane is 17.
They went to stay with their grandmother, which, stays close by, and Bobby and Amy wanted them home, so Amy ask her mother to bring them and she would not, so Amy sent the cops over their to get them. It ended up by their geandmother and Aunt going to jail for obstructing justice and Destiny hiding out for two weeks, and her parents didn't know where she was at, then when she turned 16, she went to Child Protective Services and told them Bobby had touched her on two occasions and she didn't want to go home.
  All destiny wants, as she told her mom, that she wanted to be Emancipated and be on her on own so no one could tell her what to do.
  So now Bobby and Amy don't have any children in the home except the new born.
My husband and I have two of the children and the other grandma has the other two.
 I know in my heart that my son did not do this. Oh, and they brought charges against Amy for abuse and neglect , which is crazy.
 Please be praying for my family. They have not went to court yet to see if they can get their children back home. This has been going on since Jan. 12th on Destiny's 16th birthday.

elkheart

Re: Prayers
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 08:14:23 PM »

Hi Virginiabm

My heart goes out to you and your family. I am praying for you and your family,that God would bring peace and understanding ,along with compassion and any forgiveness that is needed. May God intervene and heal, and show His tender loving kindness to all involved.

Mike

virginiabm

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 06:13:18 AM »

Thank you, Mike. It has been one thing after another since this started. I know God has a plan and we are all apart of it.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 09:51:52 AM »

I'm sorry Virginia. Life is hard and the older you get the harder it gets.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 10:16:08 AM »

Seeing our children and grandchildren suffer is much more painful than our own and we
would take it upon ourselves if we could. I know you have been through a lot of trials Virginia
and I will pray for Bobby and his family. God Bless You and your family.❤️     Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 01:04:27 PM »

I can only imagine how bitter sweet this time must be for you and your family Virginia. I will pray God gives you the strength to endure.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

virginiabm

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 09:35:25 AM »

Thank you all for your prayers. We all are trying to hold on and be patient till God decides when it is over and we have learned something from all this. I believe I have learnt to rest through it all, even thou when it first happen, my mind was in a tail spin.
 I appreciate all of you and I love y'all. 

Heidi

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 07:54:24 PM »

Hi Virginia,

I will also pray for your situation and ask that God's will be done. 

When I go through trials and tribulations I usually pray to God and say to Him "thank you for everything that is happening because I know that it is your doing and that inspite of what is happening right now and how wrong it seems, that I know that good will come out of it."

Remember that it is God who works for good ALL (good and evil) for those who are in Christ.  Only God can hit a straight line with a crooked staff!  It is God doing the work, be still in Him, stand, and watch Him at work, it's awesome!

Love in Christ Jesus our Saviour
Heidi
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 24 queries.