bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Call for Gathering  (Read 3871 times)

seaofglass

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
Call for Gathering
« on: May 08, 2018, 05:08:59 PM »

Dear Bible Truth Members, Chosen and hopefully faithful,

After 10 years i thought i return and make a post.

I like everyone else who are chosen was dragged to God and found the Bibletruths website. I like Ray and many also others came out of the WWOG. I like Ray also endured years of my daughter in a comma before finally her mother decided to pull the plug. I like you all have a heart for the truth of God, Yahweh.

Here are some constructive point I’d like to make. Truly there is no other site with the coherent truth God deliver thru Ray and I have also had the same experience with detractors as he did. This is not to say I did not disagreed on certain issue with Ray but although he did conced to some of my points they were not spirituality vital to salvation. There however, is no doubt in my mind Ray was used to bring about these marvelous revelations. I remembered being riveted for one entire week everyday till I finish the entire site; This happened when I was dragged to God. My daughter had just been admitted to intensive care due to a car accident. While this happen, and I knew she was gone when I saw her, my son was born that week with a condition called Congenital lobar emphysema with a 50% chance either way. Half his lungs needed removal since the air sac were not functioning properly and would push against his heart causing heart failure. So I had my daughter in a coma, my new born half gone and my wife with a C-section and no money. I had to travel to from New Jersey to Florida where my daughter was in intensive care. Shall I continue?

I will tell you that Ray was correct, I did have a fall out from my first love and I did see the beast within me!! I am here to tell you that if you have not seen, and when you do you will know without a doubt, the beast within, you will not see what Ray saw. I believe the foundation has been built for you if you are an adherent of these truths. Weather you have personally seen the beast in you or not only you will know, and trust me as I said, you will know when it happens. It is a very personal revelation you are caused to see about yourself that will make you grind your teeth literally and you will see what Ray meant when he said we are not different then Hitler given the same sets of condition. The prideful ego of the old man will not over come you when you have this experience.

On May 7, 2008 I published a poem in Bibletruths, under WHIRLWIND, regarding the beast within as a result of my experience. I then published a call for anyone in my area and eventually met with Moises for lunch who responded, but no one else since almost ten years ago. I am a formal Army and U.S. Marine service member who was courted martial for refusing to work on the Sabbath during the WWOG years. That’s was my belief, right or wrong, and I stuck to my guns regardless. My ex-wife eventually divorced me, I lost everything and then got everything back and more when I met my second wife. So this is my short background for your enlightenment as to my person.

Fast forward almost 10 years and here I am again but with far much more experience and information especially about the world wide Babylonian economic system. There is no where else to go far as I have searched for further revelation. Sites like Tent Maker, Eby J. Preston etc.. which someone mentioned a while back, and others fall flat on some very important issues and I have had my back and forth battles and concluded, Ray is right, this call is for you if you can hear and see at this time. It took a person like Ray to endure all the years of contentions with all the detractors he faced and the enormous amount of email replies from contenders provides an unbelievable and undeniable proof the world is indeed deceived and only a miracle can snap people out of deception.

The question of of a gathering came up in the forum with diverse responses. I believe gathering together in a more formal manner is essential and should not have stopped once Ray was gone. I believe the site to be a landing zone for seekers of truth God brings there and I also agreed it should be protected. I believe we are grow in knowledge and in truth and not stop where Ray left off but also to keep within the 12 basic truth outline on this site. This world is on the verse of callasping economically as it has already spiritually, on a world wide scale not just the U.S. and there are many who need to gather with spiritually mature sons of God on a more formal setting like skype or talkshoe or one on one meetings. The prayer of many together avails much.

Anyway whether anything transpire from this letter I pray for what must be, according to God’s will.

Here is my email should anyone feel moved to contact me.

I shall wait to see what must be

aedesign57@aol.com

Anthony
Semper Fi

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Call for Gathering
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 11:59:13 AM »

I resisted early on invitations to "meet".  I even had serious reservations about going to the first conference I knew about (Nashville '08) for various reasons, and I knew what THAT one was about.  Certainly there are always "risks" in meeting with people you don't know.  Cool text on a web-forum doesn't reveal much about personality or other factors which make make a person not somebody you want to meet, but somebody you might want to avoid on the streets.  Though I'm certainly more grounded now than I was almost 10 years ago, there are still "topics" I have no desire to discuss after a long car-trip.  I've traveled quite enough in my day, and I'm pretty content these days sticking close to home.   ;D

Not too long ago, I "met" with extol.  He was just passing through and didn't have a lot of time to spend delving into deeply spiritual topics, but dang if he wasn't a nice guy and I enjoyed the time.  Had we not had "this" connection, it wouldn't be likely at all that we'd "meet".  I'm probably twice his age, and nowhere near as cool.   :D  But since we had "this" connection" it was especially sweet (to me, at least---he'd have to answer for himself).  And I'm glad I didn't "resist", as would always be my natural inclination.  It still is my natural inclination. 

How many times have new members come to introduce themselves with a question about "meetings"?  Too many for me to count.  I STILL think (very much so) that it is most important first to get yourself grounded and not lean on others too heavily in this walk.  Any "advise" I've ever given on the subject along those lines I still believe to be "good".  Nothing can or should replace the forum.  Here is more focused and less "personal".  Here is moderated and "safe".  And here is as good a "place" for fellowship as any internet or long-distance medium, as well as a place to put into practice the commandment to love, and all that flows from that.

But when that's "done"?  Is it possible to take the "highest assembly" face to face?  Not if it becomes a burden or an expectation.  Yes, if it's done with Joy and Thanksgiving.  Unfeigned.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

yello62

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 12:57:23 PM »

it's interesting to me, as i have been praying for fellowship for years, and have met with much resistance.  i think i am finally wrapping my naive, little mind around the problem, and that is, as Dave says, one never knows what they are going to run into, and it is the better part of wisdom to exercise judgement and discernment when exposing ourselves in such a way, and folks might just be being cautious.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 05:48:08 PM »

I was contacted last month by a member , Johnny70. I was excited and nervous at the same
time that there was  a BT member only an hour and a half away. We agreed to meet and since my husband is not a believer he was even more nervous about meeting strangers from the internet.
He said” just because they read the Bible doesn’t mean they can’t be murderers, we could end up
chopped up in a freezer somewhere and no one would find us”. 😂 😂😂

We met on a beautiful sunny day . John and his wife Donna are so gracious. They welcomed us
with open arms . My husband and Donna were very chatty and it gave John and I a chance to
talk about our Lord and Our experiences. We were like two little kids finding and sharing candy.
We had lots of laughter too and all four of us enjoyed each other’s company.

Donna cooked a wonderful meal and it was like we knew each other for a long time. We sat
in their sunroom overlooking the lake and my husband and I felt very comfortable. Even our old dog loved it there. I was nervous at first but knowing that this person John loves Jesus and I can
say His name around him without being persecuted about it was very liberating. When I listen
to some of Rays audios I can hear people laughing and speaking in the background and it
always brought a tear to my eye. My visit with John felt real and honest. No pretence.I like that.

We are going to plan a BBQ in the near future and I am looking forward to it.Maybe go fishing,
if John doesn’t fall of his roof, I know he’s working on it.
If I had the means I would bring you all to Nova Scotia, but I think Our Lord will be directing
our steps .All Praise and Glory to Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. .... Pamela

PS,, John gave a tour of his house and in the basement was the freezer, my husband said” it’s too small for us to fit. 😂😂😂
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

HoneyLamb56

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 10:25:08 PM »

Hi Musterseed; wish there was a "like" button; your husband has a good sense of humour; happy for you that you were able to hook up with other BTer's

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 02:03:54 PM »

Mustardseed's husbands instincts were good.

If you are going to meet someone you don't really know well I suggest you always meet in a public location.

Ray had a few death threats and some wacko may think they are doing God's will by doing harm.

Also, over the years we've had a few pretenders whose real motivation was to tell a sad story about financial difficulties and solicit money.

But, if you can figure it out, I hope more than a few members can make it to a meeting or simply meet with other members one on one. It would be fun.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 04:44:43 PM »

Thankyou Diane, yes my husband does have a good sense of humour , it’s a Newfie thing I think.

Do you guys watch Anthony Bourdaine Parts Unknown?
He’s in Newfoundland on Sundays episode. I’m watching it to see my old home.

Dennis, I told my husband what you said and he said” see, I told you so”. After 47 years
of marriage he’s finally developed good instincts,  Thankyou Jesus.😂
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Johnny70

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 10:45:40 PM »

Hi Everyone,

It is very hard to know what to do for the best to try and fellowship and consequently meet someone. But I am so glad that we collectively took the risk to do that, because now I have a great friend that I can look forward to great in person discussions that are normally impossible to have. Pamela is a joy to know - very spiritually focused and sincere.

We both live in Canada on the east coast and people are generally friendly. Low crime area - even deep freezer crimes are low which is always a good thing to have in your favour.

One has to use judgement as in all cases. It is a personal call.

John

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.