bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grief & Future  (Read 3012 times)

HoneyLamb56

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Grief & Future
« on: May 09, 2018, 02:37:02 PM »

Thank you to the forum members and lurkers on this site; when I read of your sharing of testimonies and painful experiences, know that it has helped me where I am now in the season of my life.  Through the death of my brother 1-1/2 years ago, my father a year ago and now my husband of 44 years,  just over a month ago; and what to do with my mother who is 84 still wanting to buy a house because she is depressed and living with my brother and his family which is very distressful to her. I now have learned about the beast God has revealed in me which was a heart rending emotional time and what real love means though a hard way to learn these truths.  I have come to understand about the beast from this site.

It is encouraging to see how God has brought others through their experiences and what some are still going through and not losing faith.  This forum has taught me not to lose sight of God and to keep going back to his Word.  Rereading so much of Ray's teachings and the discussions keep me grounded, especially when one is lonely.  This has really helped me to understand some of the pain others go through.

As much as I read, reread and pray, it is still a struggle with how to hear God's voice when I need to make decisions.  His will or my will? etc. especially now since I have to make decisions on my own.  How not to keep second guessing myself.  I keep praying for wisdom in understanding but maybe I'm just impatient. 

There is a lot of love and non judgmental understanding here.

Diane

Rene

• Administrator
Re: Grief & Future
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 05:00:20 PM »

Hi Diane,

My sincere condolences to you. I too have lost very close family members and do understand the pain. Keep praying for wisdom and direction and be patient with yourself. Our God will not fail you.

Also, thank you for your kind words about our little group.

René

waterfall77

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 06:59:54 PM »

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know Gods peace and love will be with you.
                                                   Aubrey

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 07:41:58 PM »

May God sustain you Diane. Please accept my condolences.

Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Saviour ,who daily bears our burdens.20- Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death.,,,,, Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 09:06:24 PM »

Dearest Diane,

The loss of a loved one can shake the very foundation of our reality, as nothing else can. I pray you find peace and comfort through our Great God of Love.

This scripture brought me peace in times of great sorrow. To know God is aware of our suffering and brokenness, to such an extent that he remembers every tear we have shed, shows the love he has for us. You are never alone.

Psalm 56:8

8 You keep track of all my sorrows.
    You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
    You have recorded each one in your book.

I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

virginiabm

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 09:54:33 AM »

Diane, I am so sorry that you are going through this. My heart is heavy for you, and I pray that Almighty God comforts you through it all. Psalms 23 has always helped me through hard times, and I know it will help you too if it be God's will. We are all in this together.

Heidi

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 07:41:45 PM »

Hi Diane,

I truly know what you are going through having had great loss in my own life with loved ones now sleeping.  When Ray showed through God's word that the dead know not anything it gave me such great relief knowing that they are peacefully unaware of being dead and are sleeping.  The sting of death was removed.

I pray that God wil show you clearly what decisions to make, remember that we have the desires of our heart but that it is God who determines our steps.

Love in Christ our Saviour
Heidi
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 03:43:17 PM »

Hi Diane;

I reality you can't make the wrong decision in anything.  You are unable to decide to do differently than what the Lord knows that you must do.  In short you can't screw up his plans for you and yours...you simply can't.  That was quite a revelation for me when it happened but it's true nevertheless.  If you make the 'wrong' decision from your perspective [looking back] in reality it's still the decision that God wanted you to make and there is a reason behind it even if it's not clear to us now.  God is totally able to steer you in the direction he wants you to go.  Pray about an issue and make the best decision that you can and God will take care of the rest.  When he knows the future [and he does] it simply can't end up differently than what he knows must be. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 24 queries.