bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I love how The Father does things...  (Read 3626 times)

yello62

I love how The Father does things...
« on: May 29, 2018, 03:21:01 PM »

I was listening to the videos that Ray did on whether God changes His mind on the Bible Truths YouTube channel today.  I found myself thanking God for the grace that He has given, for His providence, for the belief that He has provided, and many other things.  I then came across an article about a Louisiana minister that is soliciting funds from his "sheep" to pay for an updated jet for him to use to spread "the gospel" around the world.  Being a former member of the WWCG, and remembering the leadership having access to a Learjet on the tithes of the members, I found myself once again being thankful for the grace that God has provided and that men like Ray were given the understanding that they were given.  I know Ray depended a lot on the offerings of the members of this site, but I don't ever recall hearing him begging for something as ridiculous as a private jet.  Scripture says that the ox ought not to be muzzled while treading out the grain.  Those that God plants for the purpose of feeding the body should be supported.  It is a testament to the heart that God placed in Ray that he never stepped over that line. 

We can be thankful.

ZekeSr

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: I love how The Father does things...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 09:28:14 AM »

He's only asking for his flock to donate a mere 54 million dollars for the jet.  :o  What's the big deal?  ::)

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 02:11:14 PM »

Those guys are right about one thing.  Flying commercial coach is a little like riding in a long tube full of demons.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

yello62

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 02:15:02 PM »

maybe he can strike a compromise; have them pay for a lifetime of first class upgrades?  should save them a few mil?!

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 02:38:52 PM »

God didn't tell him to do that, though.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

stello

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 07:16:29 PM »

God didn't tell him to do that, though.

Priceless  ;)
Job 13:15 "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.