bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Necessary evil  (Read 4305 times)

lareli

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Necessary evil
« on: June 27, 2018, 01:46:09 PM »

Short question; is there any such thing as unnecessary evil? Is every evil a necessary evil?
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
Re: Necessary evil
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 09:01:12 PM »

Is every evil a necessary evil?

If God is sovereign it is.  I look at it this way.  If there was a better way to do something than God would do it that way.  I would be lying if I said I fully understood it all.  You would think the holocaust wouldn't of been necessary or all the rapes and abortions and anything else under the sun.  These things simply must happen. 

Amos 3:6  Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 10:49:40 PM »

Yes, dang houseflies
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

indianabob

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 10:56:01 PM »

Hi Pamela, didn't you know?
That's why God invented fly swatters and screens for our windows and doors.

Understand your feelings, but I wonder what we would do with all the dead animals on the roads and byways if flies didn't lay eggs to eat their flesh before it stinks up the territory?   ::)

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 11:20:21 AM »

YUK, 😖 They walk across my Ipad, hahaha, I am a professional swatter now.
We found the source, a bag of garbage left too long in the bin and turned to maggots. So gross.
I know they have a great purpose but they are still a nuscience,especially when I’m cooking. I will be happy when all evil, necessary or unnecessary is no more. Thanks be to Jesus Christ.
I hope you are doing well my friend. We are waiting for our daughter and five year old twins to
arrive July 3 from out west . Our daughter just informed us that our granddaughter Emma has an
extreme fear of bugs, 😳. Oh oh.❤️

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Heidi

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 04:36:46 PM »

Amos 3:6  Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

What a profound scripture Arion, thank you for sharing it.  I somehow don't imagine many would believe it! 

Heidi
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

lareli

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 04:40:49 PM »

What a profound scripture Arion, thank you for sharing it.  I somehow don't imagine many would believe it! 

Heidi

I can’t blame anyone for not believing this verse. It’s a very hard truth.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 06:01:15 PM »

Heidi

I can’t blame anyone for not believing this verse. It’s a very hard truth.

I can't blame people either.  I consider Job and all that he went through.  And yet, God set the whole thing up in advance and he used it for his glory.  Job understood this even though his wife did not at the time.  In the end Job was blessed more than the others and he refused to assign blame to God for his circumstances.  It's a challenge for our faith and indeed it's God himself who gives us the faith of Christ [not faith in Christ] to see us through.  I'm thankful that I can rest in that peace that God is in complete charge, everything that happens is necessary for the accomplishment of his will and in the end God will be all in all.

1 Cor 15:28
“And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.”

It is enough. 

Peace......
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.