> Introductions, Announcements, and More of Ray's Teachings

A God’s Plan

(1/5) > >>

Prune Soleiado:
My name is Michelle, which corresponds to the Hebrew name Michal. Michal was King Saul’s daughter and one of King David’s wives. When Saul wanted to kill David, Michal helped him escape.
The name Michelle comes from the Hebrew name Michael meaning "Who is like God?". Michael is an archangel.

My last name is a malagasian name, which I prefer not to give here, that litteraly means « the son’s blood ».
My family comes from Madagascar.

We live in France where I was born. I was given (earthly)life in a city called Levallois-Perret, which was also called in the middle age «  The priests vineyard » for it was an important place to produce wine for the kings.

I lived a great part of my life in a town near Paris which is called « Saint Cyr ». Cyr was the youngest martyr of the Christianity, he was 3 or 5 years old when he was killed. Her mother, Julitte, and him died claiming they were christians, at a time where the roman emperor persecuted christian people.
They lived in Laodicia and escaped to Tarsus where they were caught by the authorities.
Cyr comes from the Greek « Kurios », « Lord » in English.

The neighborhood where I lived in Saint Cyr was called « L’Epi d’Or », which means « The golden ear » and to mark the entry of this neighborhood you can see one giant ear of corn, visible from the highway!

Now I live in a small town called « Le Perray » which name comes from the word « Rock ».

So many things that make me think about this one:
do you think God want to catch my attention on something or not? 😉😁😅

Peace and Grace from God Our Father throught Christ be with you all.

Dennis Vogel:

--- Quote ---do you think God want to catch my attention on something or not?
--- End quote ---

Perhaps, but there is no way of knowing for sure in this life. Could just be coincidences.

Ecc 9:11  I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Remember, not even Paul knew his salvation was certain.

1Co 9:27  But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Rene:
Great lesson on the meaning of certain words. Thanks for sharing! :)

Prune Soleiado:
Yes, Dennis Vogel, that’s exactly what I ironically meant: despite those wonderful coincidences I couldn’t really say that I ‘m saved or that I am part of God’s chosen 😉 Hope does the rest.
I just thought about Ray’s advice: Pay Attention To All The Words, which he applies to Bible study, but I wanted to apply it to my life. Such fun! And in the same time what a wonder: God is everywhere, and if we look at the world and our lives He always shows us elements of His presence and love! I just love it and rejoice in it !
I could have make a list much longer of such coincidences and of course everybody can!
What a Great Work God is doing throught Christ His Faithful Witness to bring all of us to Him as He is All in All!
Let our own lives and stories and coincidences glorify God Our Father in Jesus Christ!
Romans 1:20: « For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse » Amen!

Musterseed:
Hi Prune
I love that scripture. Rom. 1:20, it says so much.
Thankyou and Amen.     

I remember Ray sayin” Humans are the fish and God is the ocean, the fish are in the ocean and
the ocean is in the fish.”🙂

In Christ,, Pamela

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version