> Introductions, Announcements, and More of Ray's Teachings

A God’s Plan

<< < (3/5) > >>

Prune Soleiado:
Hello Robert 👋

Here’s the hardest thing: to find Scriptures in english because when I have them in mind they are of course in french language as I read the Bible in my native language! 🙃 Pretty difficult! 😅

I’m 41, Bob, earthly talking. I’m almost 3 years and a half spiritually 🍼😉
I’m so grateful to be here on B-T! Brothers and sisters, you always illuminate my mind and bring me so much comfort and joy for Christ dwells indeed in you. Happy to be part of this wonderful gathering, even though we live in the four corners of the earth!

God keeps His promises:

Nehemiah 1:9 « but if you return to me and obey my commands, then even if your exiled people are at the farthest horizon, I will gather them from there and bring them to the place I have chosen as a dwelling for my Name. »

Psalm 106: «Save us, Lord our God, and gather us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise. »

Psalm 147:  «The Lord builds up Jerusalem; he gathers the exiles of Israel. »

Isaiah 11:12: « And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. »

Let God be glorified! Amen.

indianabob:
Hello again Prune. (Michelle)

Just out of curiosity, did you develop your English comprehension from training in school or from some other association? And do you have more than two languages that you practice regularly?

Inquiring minds want to "know"... ;)   ::)

Wanda:
That's an interesting way to look at age Michelle, considering time is of little importance until our spiritual  birth in Christ.

In this age I'm old enough to be your mother, but in spiritual terms we're practically the same age. That puts a little pep in my step. :)

Prune Soleiado:
Bob, I learned English at school, and I always had a real interest for this language. Funny thing is that I was given birth in the American Hospital of Neuilly-Sur-Seine, a city nearby Paris. So I think my passion for the English language comes from this moment: when I came to this world, besides french words, I heard english words.

And here’s the Hand of God: if I hadn’t this interest for the English language, I would have never found Bible Truths. There is absolutely no french website which has opened my eyes as Ray did here. Unfortunately you have to talk in English or at least Spanish to understand the Lake of Fire series.
So I’m actually translating Ray’s papers in french and maybe one day one of my relatives or coworkers or others around me will have the opportunity to learn about the truth. In french. 😉

I still have some difficulties to translate my French thoughts and logic in English. Work in progress!
So please pardon my french 😅

Yes, Wanda, we are in the foolishness of youths 😁

Musterseed:
Our neighbour is from Slovakia and speaks four languages. She told me when she was young
she fell in love with the English language. She even risked getting caught by communists
studying from a little book given to her in secret by the local librarian.
I asked her what the English language , American and Canadian sounded like to her the first time she heard it and she said
it was the most beautiful language she had ever heard. That was strange to me because I always
thought it was harsh to the ear.
So Prune , did you find this in your case also? To quote a very man( Curious minds want to know)

In Christ.  Pamela

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version