bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: From Eternity to Eternity  (Read 3368 times)

Wanda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I leave with you my peace
From Eternity to Eternity
« on: August 11, 2018, 10:47:21 PM »

This was the first scripture that came to me today.

From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.” Isaiah 43:13 

It made me think of this comment Ray made in one of his emails.

COMMENT:  No, Harris, we do not allow people to teach on our site or on our form. I have a very very strong need to protect any sheep that God has entrusted us with, and only over my dead body will any wolves enter into this flock in an area where I can provide protection. ☺

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,7075.0.html

God has given me many blessings, but none are more precious than his truths,  or this place of refuge he' has provided for us all. We are truely a blessed people.

Praise be to the Lord,  for his grace and mercy upon us.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

ML

Re: From Eternity to Eternity
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 11:06:20 PM »

A couple Cross references I get from this passage  :)

Psa 90:2  Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. 

(Speaking of wisdom)
Pro 8:23  I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 
Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God. 

1Ti 1:17  Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. 

Heb 13:8  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. 

Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. 

Deu 32:39  See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Isa 46:10  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure

Rom 11:33  O depth of riches, and wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable His judgments, and untraceable His ways! 
Rom 11:34  for who did know the mind of the Lord? or who did become His counsellor? 

Isa 14:27  For Jehovah of Hosts hath purposed, And who doth make void? And His hand that is stretched out, Who doth turn it back?

Rom 8:38  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 
Rom 8:39  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: From Eternity to Eternity
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 07:30:43 AM »

This is just so beautiful, knowing that OUR God has got us in the palm of HIS HANDS, and no one can take us out. It really makes my heart sing, knowing how much God loves us.

with love my Brothers and Sisters,

Virginia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 23 queries.