bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have to say  (Read 4677 times)

Layla

Have to say
« on: August 23, 2006, 01:09:14 AM »

I'm a bit appalled at the handle of the newest member?  Just how does one get membership with a handle so offensive?

Peace,
Layla

Beloved

Re: Have to say
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 01:58:30 AM »

Layla

This new member doesn't know yet that he is loved by God

beloved

MG

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 05:49:25 AM »

I think it automatically goes on the member list when you register, but he can't post until he is approved.

I'm sure the name will be removed when the email is read.

Layla

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 09:50:37 AM »

Thanks MG.  I was not aware of the process and was concerned as to what was going on.

Beloved - yes I agree any individual who chooses a handle like that does not know the Lord and thus it is doubtful he could receive the truths being shared here.

I think it might be wise if we all remember the forum in our prayers.

Peace
Layla

angie

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 08:10:24 AM »

I contacted Craig about this and I personally banned this user and that user name. If the person who did this is veiwing this post I pray that God will have mercy on you and also to let you know that I love you.

bobby

Hi Bobby,

I have to say

I never saw the post, never saw the name, so have no idea what it was all about. Suffice to say, to be banned, it must have been dire.
But you Bobby, your attitude towards this person [and others] just overwhelmes me sometimes at the love you pour out on them and it humbles me in the face of it.
God is surely doing a real mighty work in you and it's really special to witness. Thank you for being you.

Angie
x
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.