bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Favorite Music?  (Read 3494 times)

ML

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Mark 9:23
Re: Your Favorite Music?
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2018, 06:23:57 PM »

Might be a bit cheesy for some, but anyway:

Dan Gibson's Solitudes - By the Lake
John 1
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

ML

« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2018, 04:37:10 AM »

A longer one, but enjoy longer form ambient anyways.

Jeff Pearce - A Farther Shore
John 1
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

ML

« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2019, 06:41:25 PM »

OK, so the first "worship song" here! I don't usually like worship songs(too cheesy at times) but I liked this one:

https://youtu.be/lNULNxlqJUU
John 1

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2019, 09:31:08 PM »

This is one that reminds me of how wonderous and glorious God's creation is, when I'm feeling less connected.

https://youtu.be/9bKwRW0l-Qk
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2019, 10:03:46 PM »

Thanks Wanda
Iím all in for a cool change.😁 I love being near water, lived near  oceans and lakes all my life.
Growing up in Newfoundland,I lived on the side of a mountain overlooking the ocean. I guess people would pay big bucks for that nowadays. I am twenty minutes from the ocean here in Nova Scotia. Our creator had given me beautiful places to live and I didnít even appreciate it until
He opened my eyes. I am so grateful for everything.
I was watching The Voice, from the Ukraine. They have beautiful music there.
Anyway, there was this one young lady , Elena something, just 14 years old singing a song
called 1944. It sent shivers through me . The song is about the forced migration and genocide
of the Tartars in 1944. What made it special was Elenaís grandparents were in the audience
with tears. She lived with them because her mom died. I got to thinking about history and
all of the people who went through so much horror, especially children. Itís heartbreaking.But
Knowing that our loving Father will raise them from their graves gives me great joy. Our God
in all His Glory.,,,, In Christ, Pamela❤️
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

ML

« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2019, 11:54:50 PM »

Here is a what you would call "tribal" song. Man I have a different taste  :o

Steve Roach - Year of the Horse

Especially for the cultural significance of this kind of music, I just focus on the music itself. I must admit, the artwork for this album is weird.
John 1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 26 queries.