bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Favorite Music?  (Read 120267 times)

ML

Re: Your Favorite Music?
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2018, 05:48:42 PM »

Change is good donkey.🐴

Shrek 😁

😂🤣😅
;D

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2018, 05:49:50 PM »

Change is good donkey.🐴

Shrek 😁

Yes!!! 🤣🤣

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2018, 07:28:12 PM »

Jesus rode a colt which no one had ridden.
I found on a website that it was a real miracle for He was riding the colt in the middle of a noisy multitude! The colt stayed calm, never got rebellious...
Matthew 21:2 speaks about a female donkey with the colt.
Now Zecharias 9:9 mentions a female donkey, a colt and a male donkey.

Translations in Hebrew for the female donkey is ATHOWN (Strong 0860) and it would probably come from the Hebrew word EYTHAN (Strong 0386) which means perpetual, constant, permanent, strong, mighty. The plural of this word is EYTHANIYM (Strong 0388), its litteral translation is « constant rains » and it is also the 7th jewish month which corresponds to October-November because of frequent rains during this season.

Translation in Hebrew for the colt is AYIR (Strong 05895) it comes, in the sense of raising (i.e. bearing a burden), from the Hebrew word ‘UWR (Strong 05782) which means to wake (stir, lift..)up, awake, wake, raise, arise. This word is rather identical, through the idea of opening the eyes,with ‘UWR (05783): to be bare, naked.

Translation in Hebrew for the male donkey is CHAMOWR which comes from CHAMAR (Strong 02560): to boil up; hence, to ferment (with scum); to glow (with redness); troubled, daub, foul.

Translation in Hebrew for the wild donkey is PERE’ (Strong 06501). In  the sene of running wild, the onager, it comes from PARA’ (Strong 06500): to bear fruit, fruitful.

The donkey is the second animal (the first one was the serpent talking to Eve) to whom God gave the ability to talk in the Bible (with Balaam in Numbers 22:21-33).

Abraham uses a donkey to load wood for the sacrifice of Isaac.
Joseph’s brothers come to Egypt with donkeys.
Samson uses a donkey’s jawbone against the Philistines: Judges 15-16: « Finding a fresh jawbone of a donkey, he grabbed it and struck down a thousand men. Then Samson said, "With a donkey's jawbone I have made donkeys of them. With a donkey's jawbone I have killed a thousand men."

It seems like donkeys are used in essential events in the Bible.
And the most important one: Jesus entering Jerusalem on a colt that was TIED OUTSIDE, NEAR A DOOR, IN THE STREET, whom no one has ever ridden and Jesus commands the apostles to LOOSE him and the female donkey to BRING THEM UNTO HIM!

Genesis 49:11-12:
« 11 He will tether his donkey to a vine,
    his colt to the choicest branch;
he will wash his garments in wine,
    his robes in the blood of grapes.
12 His eyes will be darker than wine,
    his teeth whiter than milk. »

Wanda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I leave with you my peace
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2018, 08:40:02 PM »

Thanks Michelle!

And to add to that, donkeys represent peace and horses represent war.

In ancient times leaders rode horses if they rode to war, but donkeys if they came in peace.

How befitting that the prince of peace would ride into Jerusalem on a donkey.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2018, 09:00:57 PM »

Thanks Wanda for this enlightenment 🤩
Let God be glorified!

Wanda

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2018, 09:17:06 PM »

I was never  aware of how everything is so purposefully connected, until I understood the    intrinsic worth of Gods magnificent wisdom, contained in his word.

It's all so magificantly orchestrated Michelle. Which fits right in with our original discussion of music. I've often wondered what kind of musical sounds the universe must produce.

With God as the composer and orchastrator it would be music more beautiful than we could ever imagin.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2018, 09:37:08 PM »

Perfect orchestration, the greatest symphony!
God brings us to see His musical notes, hear His music, be tied up to the melody and praise His work.

ML

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2018, 09:40:10 PM »

Oh, to add to that, I read an article once about singing stars and planets!

Found it!

www.newser.com/story/104101/nasa-finds-singing-stars.html

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2018, 09:44:33 PM »

How perfect is that! A giant concert at the scale of the universe ✨
Thank you ML 🙏

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2018, 09:58:17 PM »

It reminds me about the fact that you can hear or see the remnant of the Big Bang through an old tv when you see that kind of « snow » on the screen! It is called the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation. I think Ray has spoken about this.
Here’s a link where it is quickly explained :
https://youtu.be/5kK-cIHnVg4

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2018, 10:23:53 PM »

Stars singing!
What better lullaby than this as for me it’s bedtime ?
Thank you Friends 🤗

Wanda

« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2018, 11:03:52 PM »

Great shares guys!

ML

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2018, 12:48:56 AM »

Oh, and here was something I found about water:

https://www.flixxy.com/water-drop.htm

Since water droplets bounce up and down, I was thinking how similar it is to rejoicing. Isn't that "jumping up and down?"

Wanda

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2018, 02:22:55 AM »

I recently watched a documentary on the miracles of water. After learning it has memory, it wouldn't surprise me one bit that it was capable of rejoicing.

I don't know why, but I keep hearing that song, Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head.😁

ML

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2018, 02:31:17 AM »

Do you remember the name of it? Oh, and if water has memory, does it ever forget things? And, what does it remember?

Thanks Wanda! Now I'm thirsty!  ;D ;D ;D

indianabob

« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2018, 12:40:17 PM »

Interesting theory of what mankind has imagined to be real, but it requires acceptance of the unproven "big bang" theory of Stephen Hawking and even then accounts for less than 1% of detected static noise and of the "steady state" theory as well.
I Bob

It reminds me about the fact that you can hear or see the remnant of the Big Bang through an old tv when you see that kind of « snow » on the screen! It is called the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation. I think Ray has spoken about this.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2018, 01:58:55 PM »

Interesting theory of what mankind has imagined to be real, but it requires acceptance of the unproven "big bang" theory of Stephen Hawking and even then accounts for less than 1% of detected static noise and of the "steady state" theory as well.
I Bob

It reminds me about the fact that you can hear or see the remnant of the Big Bang through an old tv when you see that kind of « snow » on the screen! It is called the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation. I think Ray has spoken about this.

Dark matter was only theorized in the 1930's and discovered not long ago in 1998. More proof will surface in time.

indianabob

« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2018, 02:10:29 PM »

It is the province of kings, mankind, to seek knowledge and discover secrets of nature.
That is the way God designed us and it can be fun and challenging as long as we are honest.
Indy bob

"Many scientists today think that the big bang model is very successful in that it can explain all sorts of new observations and problems. But it does this by the endless addition of rescuing devices. If a scientific theory can be freely amended to account for any new challenges, then can the theory ever be proved wrong? In science it’s important that an idea be able to be proved wrong, at least hypothetically. A theory that can explain anything and everything, no matter how contradictory, really isn’t science."

Dr. Danny R. Faulkner
Astronomer, Speaker, Author, Researcher

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2018, 02:19:13 PM »

There is an abundance of proof that the universe is billions of years old. About 14 billion years. There is zero scientific proof that this earth is somewhere around 6,000 years old.

The Earth Is Very Old https://youtu.be/2yt1MY_pJd8

and

Why Science and the Bible Do Not Agree https://youtu.be/qh9qBUg8lVQ

Wanda

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2018, 03:17:18 PM »

ML, that video I linked to is of poor quality, but I couldn't find a better one. There are many others on youtube if you do a search, but most focus more on specific scientific studies in one area.

This is an audio interview of Revolutionary Discoveries of Water, you might find interesting.

https://youtu.be/py4uzBDyV2U

To know much of our water that's available to us is sick, and some cases dead, is disconcerting to me. Every living thing in creation has been sickened. It reminds me of a post from Tennessee.Dave.

He made a point,  that if we would replace the word salvation with the word heal or healing, when reading scripture, we might have a better understanding of it's meaning. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 24 queries.