> General Discussions

End Time Prophecies

(1/93) > >>

Dennis Vogel:
I'd like to start a list of end time Prophecies/scriptures? King James first and other versions following if needed.

NO POLITICAL COMMENTS, please. You are always free to PM others.

And no lengthy lists, please. Example: "Floods" included with verses on other topics means the thread would become cluttered. One post about floods would leave a lot of room for comments and YouTube videos just about floods around the world.

Example that is not an outright Prophecy but where political comments would be tempting.

Isa 5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Concordant:
Isa 5:20  Woe to those saying for evil, good, and for good, evil, placing darkness for light and light for darkness, placing bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!"

Saying the above could apply to normalizing homosexuality throughout the world is a reasonable comment. But including comments about a person or a political party, etc. is out of bounds.

I'd like to use the list and compare it to current world events.

Dennis Vogel:
Isa 5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Concordant:
Isa 5:20  Woe to those saying for evil, good, and for good, evil, placing darkness for light and light for darkness, placing bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!"

This could apply to normalizing homosexuality throughout the world

Musterseed:
Great idea Dennis

KJV Dan.12:4
But thou O Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book even to the time of the end, many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

YLT- And Thou O Daniel, hide the things and seal the book till the time of the end many do
go to and fro and knowledge Is multiplied.

Knowledge is increasing especially in science and nature.🤓😃

Wanda:
Mathew 24

32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that [e]it is near—at the doors!34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

All of Matt 24 is relevant but verse 32 is especially so, if we consider both the curse of the fig tree iin Mark 11:20, 21 when Jesus foretold the tree would never produce fruit again,  and  when Israel became a legitimate state or nation in our present time. I hope my mention of Israel is not deemed political, because it was the only way to make this connection.

I see modern day Israel as the tree that fulfills prophecy  by only producing  leaves. 

Dennis Vogel:

--- Quote from: Wanda on September 26, 2018, 06:20:22 PM ---Mathew 24

32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that [e]it is near—at the doors!34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

All of Matt 24 is relevant but verse 32 is especially so, if we consider both the curse of the fig tree iin Mark 11:20, 21 when Jesus foretold the tree would never produce fruit again,  and  when Israel became a legitimate state or nation in our present time. I hope my mention of Israel is not deemed political, because it was the only way to make this connection.

I see modern day Israel as the tree that fulfills prophecy  by only producing  leaves.

--- End quote ---

Israel is not a problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version