bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Author Topic: End Time Prophecies  (Read 324551 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: End Time Prophecies
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2018, 09:58:40 AM »

Thanks I bob
People who were never acquainted with scripture, you just described me before BT.😂

I am reading LOF 7 and 8.

Here’s something Ray wrote.
As long as people think what Jesus taught was physical, and material and literal little stories
about people , places and things,so that everyone could understand Him ,cannot hear words of spirit with physical ears.

This is Christiandom right through the ages ( the folks who hear scripture every week)according to what I am learning tonight about
the seven churches of Revelation.
Ray,,,, “ The contents of this prophecy started with vision of John 2000 years ago and will
continue until the return of Christ and judgement of the world.”
I’m not finished reading yet , a little more and then bedtime.
What do you think Ibob , what is the gospel. It’s interesting to know what we all think. Maybe
if we put all our brains together , we will get one good one. Hahaha.😂 Goodnight my friend.

The way Ray wrote that is more in line with what I had in mind (not his exact words). So maybe something that starts like...

The good news Gospel: God is reproducing himself with Sons and Daughters that have to endure to the end in this fleshly life. God is calling out some now, and out of the called He is selecting a relative few (called and chosen) to reign in His Kingdom. The chosen are being judged now before the great World Judgement occurs where the rest of humanity will be judged and saved...

I'm not standing by everything I said above as part of the Gospel, but maybe it is. But there are other parts to be included and perhaps we will have to omit some things later because they are not part of the "good news."

And like I said, being preached and understood by the world are two different things. IMO, the understood part will be mostly missing in the world, but none-the-less the Gospel was preached if all the words were conveyed and understood to some degree.

I'm glad you found that Musterseed. It shows how Ray was thinking about this.

Pro 11:14  Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Pro 15:22  Designs are quashed when there is no deliberation, Yet with many counselors each plan shall be confirmed." (Concordant)

lareli

« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2018, 12:03:01 PM »

They will endure but they will also sacrifice.

Each are guilty for all the sins of humanity, but there’s redemption through proper sacrifice. Following Christ’s example the ultimate sacrifice is that of ourselves to God.. over and over each new day.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2018, 01:32:55 PM »

Dennis
I was thinking about you saying about how knowledge will be increased ( but not necessarily
understood) and this scripture came to mind.
Matt 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets( a prophet is also a teacher and prophesying
is teaching) and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that if it were possible, they
shall deceive THE VERY ELECT...... This is from LOF 8

Jesus gives us the identifying signs of these false teachers a nd deceivers.
Anyway, I was thinking about all this stuff on YouTube and how it’s all mixing truth with lies.
Knowledge without understanding. God asked will there be faith on the earth when Jesus comes
Ray said NO.
Matt 24:5
For many shall come in my name saying I am Christ and shall deceive many.
11Tim.3:13
But evil men and seducers( in the church) shall wax worse and worse deceiving and being deceived.
The many are the Christian’s that Christ warned us about.,,, Ray LOF 8
They are the preaching you tubers as far as I can see, also telling people to pray for Israel.

in the Towers Paper, Ray says the Christian nations will be the first to fall.
I was thinking maybe Trudeau knows something cause he’s doing everything he can to
make Canada a non Christian nation here hee, 😂 but alas , All is of God.

Amen Lareli,
11Tim 3:12
Yea and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 16:33
These things I have spoke unto you, that in me , you might have peace.
In the world you shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer;I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD

Gods command to the believer,,,,1John 2:15

May God be with all of you and let’s fight the good fight together. Hey,
In Revelation God likens us to a forest of trees, SO RUN FOREST RUN.❤️
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2018, 02:17:35 PM »

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ 👋

One verse which for me could define the good news:

"That in the dispensation of the fullness of times He might gather together in one all in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth, even in Him" (Eph. 1:10)

Christ be with you ❤️

Michelle

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2018, 02:58:20 PM »

I just saw that the word « persecuted » in 2 Timothy 12  in ancient greek is « διώκω (dioko) - Strong 1377 », it is linked to the greek word « διάκονος (diakonos) - Strong 1249 », it means servant, minister, magistrate.
Christ’s holy ambassadors among the world’s persecutions.
When can I apply for the job, please? 😁

Joel

« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2018, 04:09:20 PM »

The way I see it this is The Gospel;
John 3:16-17 For God so loved world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The Church world has taken away, added to and twisted those two scriptures for centuries now with free will and the whole misconception of hell and the like.

From the time John the baptizer saw Jesus and said "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29 there had to be a space of time for people to be added to the Church. The same as at the time when God brought the children of Israel out of Egypt, and the 40 years in the wilderness before they actually entered the promised land.

How long before this happens?

Revelation 14:6-7 I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgement is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Joel

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2018, 05:53:16 PM »

Out of curiosity I looked at every occurrence of the word "Gospel" in the NT. 104 of them.

Underlined in this list is what I found to be interesting. Should the underlined items apply to the definition of the Gospel?

If the Gospel is preached, shouldn't the preaching include most of these things?

Mat 9:35  And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Mar_1:15  And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Mar_8:35  For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Mar_14:9  Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.

Act_20:24  But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Rom_2:16  In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Rom_16:25  Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

1Co_1:17  For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

1Co_9:18  What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

2Co_4:3  But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Gal_1:8  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Eph_1:13  In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Eph_6:19  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Php_1:27  Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

Php_4:3  And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

Php_4:15  Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

1Th_1:5  For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

1Th_2:2  But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention.

1Th_2:8  So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.

1Th_3:2  And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellowlabourer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning your faith:

2Th_1:8  In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Ti_1:8  Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2Ti_2:8  Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

1Pe_4:17  For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2018, 06:28:28 PM »

The Gospel was the truth of God's purpose for mankind, A purpose of love and mercy for our salvation, that would require  belief, repentence, obeying, faith, and judgement.

This gospel is spirit, for whom the elect were chosen to understand. Others will know of,  and even believe in Jesus, and of his father, but not the spirit of this gospel. This gospel is not being preached in the churches today.

Eph 1:13  13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise

He taught the gospel of the kingdom, Jesus mentioned the Kindom of Heaven well over 200 times.

Mark 1:15  and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe the gospel."

Matt. 13:11  …Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heavens

Ray...

What are the mysteries of the kingdom?

We are the kingdom of God... we are the kingdom of the heavens. Where does God reside? In heaven. God resides in heaven, but it is not called the kingdom of heaven in the Greek, you can check Rotherham and all those, it’s kingdom of the heavens, plural. We are the temple of God... God resides in His temple... God resides in heaven. We are the heaven in which God resides, where He dwells.

We are a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar special people to God and through this kingdom, with Christ as the King, all the families of the earth are going to be blessed. But we are blessed through judgment and they are going to be blessed in judgment.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:13:54 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Wanda

« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2018, 06:50:27 PM »

I just saw that the word « persecuted » in 2 Timothy 12  in ancient greek is « διώκω (dioko) - Strong 1377 », it is linked to the greek word « διάκονος (diakonos) - Strong 1249 », it means servant, minister, magistrate.

Hello Michelle, so happy to see you here.👋
As for applying for the job, I think you were already hired. ☺
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

ML

« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2018, 07:03:40 PM »

I just saw that the word « persecuted » in 2 Timothy 12  in ancient greek is « διώκω (dioko) - Strong 1377 », it is linked to the greek word « διάκονος (diakonos) - Strong 1249 », it means servant, minister, magistrate.

Ah yes, I have wonderful news! I heard from the boss your raise is coming soon, so keep working!  :D

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2018, 08:51:17 PM »

Col. 1:27
To whom God would make known what is the riches of His glory of this mystery among
the gentiles.

Ray,,,,” This is the gospel. The gospel was preached to the gentiles,,,,and the next verse,
            Which is Christ IN you, the hope of glory.

You nailed it Wanda.  The Kingdom of the Heavens, Gods dwelling place. Hidden in plain sight.

From getting saved.
Ray,,,” God is how many?? ONE
What is this? (Holds up bible)
It’s the word of God right?
If God is one, wouldn’t we also possibly think that His word is one. Yes it is”

It’s all about the gospel. Repent and believe in the gospel.

Php.1:5 for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now.
We are fellowshipping 😁💕

Dennis, awesome scriptures, thank you, your on fire and I thought you couldn’t type. 😂😂😂😂
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

John from Kentucky

« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2018, 03:36:51 AM »

In Galatians 3:8 we are told what the gospel is.  That God preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham.  Namely, that in you Shall All The Nations Be Blessed.  Universal Salvation for everyone.  No one will be left out.

In Galatians 3:16, we are told the Promises were made to Abraham and his Seed (singular).  Not Isaac.  Jesus is the Seed.  The gospel is through Jesus everyone will be Blessed and Saved.

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2018, 08:43:46 AM »

Ah yes, I have wonderful news! I heard from the boss your raise is coming soon, so keep working!  :D

Hello Wanda 👋
Oh I’m here on the forum almost every day, but I don’t feel wiser enough to reply these times yet some times I like to share with you all, wise or not could be my reply 😅 It’s not timidity, rather a fear of adding stupid words to Our Father’s Perfect Word.

What an inspiring thread Dennis Vogel! Thanks

And ML, I thought about Ray saying that if we fear of doing The unpardonable sin then we surely haven’t done it. What if fearing we don’t have the « job », as we’d be sure we have no qualifications at all for it, would be one of multiple steps to successfully be granted the job?
Being persecuted IMO is one of multiple steps to become Christ’s ambassadors, for it teaches humility, it destroys our own build pride, it helps us understand the price God Our Father through Jesus pays to save humanity. Because the more I get persecuted the more Jesus prayer is engraving into my heart by Our Father’s grace: « Father forgive them for they don’t know what they do ». This is freedom. For we only fear God. For one righteous purpose: serve Him well, be good testimonies of His Love and Power.

Ps: Pardon my french 🙏

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #133 on: November 18, 2018, 08:53:07 AM »

In Galatians 3:8 we are told what the gospel is.  That God preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham.  Namely, that in you Shall All The Nations Be Blessed.  Universal Salvation for everyone.  No one will be left out.

In Galatians 3:16, we are told the Promises were made to Abraham and his Seed (singular).  Not Isaac.  Jesus is the Seed.  The gospel is through Jesus everyone will be Blessed and Saved.

That's kind of what I am looking for John. And it could be just that simple.

Ray talked about the "Seed" at length in the YouTube videos. But is what you say all of the Gospel? Like, what is the Mystery of the Gospel? But is the Mystery even part of the Gospel? Maybe not. But God didn't call it a 'mystery' for no reason.

And what about the Kingdom? Is it part of the Gospel that will be preached? Maybe not. I don't know.

Gospel is mentioned 104 times in the NT, mostly in conjunction with the Gospel being preached. Whereas the word "salvation" is mentioned 45 times in the NT. So I'm thinking the Gospel must be important.

I just want to know what is being preached in the whole world "for a witness" in the end times.

Mat 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 09:09:11 AM by Dennis Vogel »

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #134 on: November 18, 2018, 09:59:56 AM »

Matthew 11:12. And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.

The kingdom of God emerges with violence and suffering. It comes with a great power: Luke 16:16
« The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John; since then the gospel of the kingdom of God is preached, and everyone is forcing his way [in ancient greek:biazetai]into it »

And such power, God’s power, cannot be ignored, or lost in the crowd for no one to be seen. It forcefully provokes a very strong response, either positive, favorable or not.
The greater the power, the more vigorous is the response, either for or against.
It is revealed through persecution, and fights we have within ourselves, spiritual battles. It comes also in a physical way through disasters happening throughout the physical world.
Matthew 21:12:"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."
The Kingdom of God is an overthrown of everything humans and earth were built from.
God wants us to be in His image and surely His thoughts are not ours, we don’t see things like God, we don’t act like Him. Ray taught us about the weirdness of things God was doing in the world. For we cannot apprehend them. We’re still in our mothers womb for now. We don’t see anything at all coming.
But the good news is: Isaiah 26:9
« My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness »
And, icing on the cake, we, children of God, are now being saved by Jesus, we are not standing into the darkness, we are guided and protected by Jesus: Isaiah 30:21
« Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it »
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 10:02:48 AM by Prune Soleiado »

Wanda

« Reply #135 on: November 18, 2018, 06:07:52 PM »

Matthew 24:14  (KJV)

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Jesus, makes it clear this was a gospel of the kingdom that would be preached for a witness unto all nations.

“He went journeying from city to city and from village to village, preaching . . . the good news of the kingdom of God.”​—LUKE 8:1.

Ray said,  "Most people have not heard the gospel".

Is it because it's not being preached in most of the world, or at least the same gospel Jesus and his deciples went everywhere preaching? Or has it been hidden from them with a deceptive gospel?  And yet, Jesus did not say it would be a different gospel, he said THIS GOSPEL, the one he was teaching.

Are we to believe most of the world has heard THIS GOSPEL today?

I didn't post the scripture myself because I was not clear on my own understanding, but felt the gospel might be for the elect. I'm still working it out.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 06:27:51 PM by Wanda »

Wanda

« Reply #136 on: November 18, 2018, 08:01:46 PM »

Actually I did post it in my 3rd post in this thread, with the one from Revelations. I see Joel did as well.
Revelations 14 KJV

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Matthew 24:14 (KJV)

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

My thinking then and now is the same. A question really, is This Gospel, the one Jesus preached,  coming to the world today, directly from a divine source and not from the preaching of this deceptive gospel being preached by man? I consider Ray's teachings to be of a Devine source.

I don't expect anyone to answer, I'm just working it out.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 10:26:26 PM by Wanda »

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #137 on: November 18, 2018, 09:23:40 PM »

2 Cor. 4:4  gospel of the GLORY of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 

We shall see Jesus as he is with our own eyes, brothers and sisters!  :)

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #138 on: November 18, 2018, 09:37:28 PM »

The gospel is being preached IN the world now but after Christ returns notice 

Rev. 14:6 gospel to preach TO those who dwell on the earth

zvezda

« Reply #139 on: November 18, 2018, 11:00:28 PM »

This is what Jesus said to the disciples what exactly will be preached in his name to all nations -
Luke 24:47   And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

And this is what Jesus said when he began to preach -
Matthew 4:17   From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Is Mark 13:10 a second witness for Mat 24:14? The word "preached" is translated as "published" in KJV. it simply says "gospel," not gospel of the kingdom or anything, it's just gospel. But it doesn't say "and then the end will come" -
Mark 13:10   And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Strange how no one has mentioned this verse yet:

Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Hab 2:14  For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Has - "this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world" - happened yet? Opinions?

I occurred to me that it does not say this gospel will be preached and understood.

It just says "this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world."

And it did not say "unto all the world" which is used 2448 times in the KJ - NT and more personal.

For the first 4 or 5 years BT was available in China and we even received emails from Mainland China. Then they cut us and all Christian sites off.

I just checked, bible-truths.com is still accessible in mainland China. But it doesn't matter if the site is banned or not. Facebook, google, youtube, twitter and many popular sites are banned in mainland China too, but people in mainland China visit facebook, youtube and other blocked sites all the time through VPN. Actually all public websites are considered accessable in every nation as long as internet is available in that nation. There's always a way access blocked sites. Some youtube videos are blocked in the US too due to copyright, but everyone in the US still can see the blocked videos as long as they know how.

Is it possible for you to post the list of countries that have visited or tried to visit (meaning someone from that country sent a http request) bible-truths.com?

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.