bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Author Topic: End Time Prophecies  (Read 325073 times)

Prune Soleiado

Re: End Time Prophecies
« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2018, 03:59:39 AM »

Jesus came to me so that I could come to Him thanks to the giant spider web.
I never grew up in a religious crib, never heard about the gospel or the kingdom of God or anything at all related to universal reconciliation until 3 years ago.
God made the circumstances that lead me towards Him. No free will.
God makes the recipient He wants and if there are recipients that won’t hear about the gospel, that’s the will of Our Father, wether people have internet or vpn or not.

« Thy will be done ».

All that happens in the world, ignorance, evil, is for our admonition, for us, now, children of God through Jesus Christ, and later for the others, according to the order God has predetermined.
We preach the gospel anyway, for we are the kingdom of God.
« Clearly you are an epistle of Christ . . . written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God. —2 Corinthians 3:3 »
We are Christ’s testimony. People see us, and react inevitably to it, whatever answer they give, they are already touched by the hand of God.
They’ll remember the way we live right now, Christ’s eonian life. It necessarily leaves marks.
We have to keep on, if possible, living a life that please God, not just for ourselves but for the others in the world, it’s paramount.
Blessing our enemies, sharing a unique kind of love no one have ever known nor seen. They don’t have eyes to see and ears to hear, God blinded them, but He gave some of them, people in our surroundings, a chance to know Him through Jesus which lives in us. According to the amount of faith and the role Our Father granted us.
If we have to be in prison, then let us be in prison. If we have to show people too much confidence and hope in the future in front of various natural disasters occurring in the world and killing so many souls, then let us have this hope in our hearts and let it shine brighter than anyone has seen or known it.
Even if people seem shocked or disgusted by our « abnormal » reactions.

The Kingdom of God is within us, but can’t be hide, it shines so brightly.
Our prayers are heard from God, because we pray according to the spirit of Jesus.
We find because we ask for it.
Thanks to God’s grace and His spirit.
Jesus leads us, protects us, saves us. We must love actively.
God’s love. Agapeo.

The entire creation gasps for the return of Jesus. We all suffer, even ignorant ones.
And if we have this wonderful power Our Father gives us through Jesus to overcome, then we have enough strength to draw into this infinite source of love God granted us by grace and be able to soothe and comfort the others, the widows and the orphans..
We are useless servants, for it is God who changes hearts, not us. But we are to use our talents, whatever amount of talents each and one of us was given.
Wether we live in Papua or New York, our role stands the same, and God is always in total control of everything.

What is fascinating is that all of those upheavals happen in our hearts and in the same time outside in the world. Same process. One goal. One gospel. We will all be one in Christ. God will be all in all at the time He appointed. God be praised in the name of Jesus Christ. ❤️

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2018, 06:22:52 AM »

This is what Jesus said to the disciples what exactly will be preached in his name to all nations -
Luke 24:47   And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

And this is what Jesus said when he began to preach -
Matthew 4:17   From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Is Mark 13:10 a second witness for Mat 24:14? The word "preached" is translated as "published" in KJV. it simply says "gospel," not gospel of the kingdom or anything, it's just gospel. But it doesn't say "and then the end will come" -
Mark 13:10   And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Strange how no one has mentioned this verse yet:

Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Hab 2:14  For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Has - "this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world" - happened yet? Opinions?

I occurred to me that it does not say this gospel will be preached and understood.

It just says "this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world."

And it did not say "unto all the world" which is used 2448 times in the KJ - NT and more personal.

For the first 4 or 5 years BT was available in China and we even received emails from Mainland China. Then they cut us and all Christian sites off.

I just checked, bible-truths.com is still accessible in mainland China. But it doesn't matter if the site is banned or not. Facebook, google, youtube, twitter and many popular sites are banned in mainland China too, but people in mainland China visit facebook, youtube and other blocked sites all the time through VPN. Actually all public websites are considered accessable in every nation as long as internet is available in that nation. There's always a way access blocked sites. Some youtube videos are blocked in the US too due to copyright, but everyone in the US still can see the blocked videos as long as they know how.

Is it possible for you to post the list of countries that have visited or tried to visit (meaning someone from that country sent a http request) bible-truths.com?

I subscribe to three YouTube channels that originate in Mainland China and that's how they publish, using VPN. And most businesses in China that sell outside of China are allowed to use VPN.

"Chinese citizens still use VPNs, but getting their hands on them can be difficult, and they risk finding themselves on the wrong side of the law for using one. ... After all, using a VPN isn't actually illegal in China. However, that doesn't mean you won't run into any trouble if you have one." Jun 4, 2018 (Google).

But now it occurs to me that "shall be preached in all the world." does not say "in every country." If God said "preached in every nation" or "published in all the world" things would be a lot easier. But 'preached' is more personal and implies person to person or a single person to many people.

And this is far-fetched at best, but the entire world is covered by satellite TV signals. I know bootleg satellite systems are a good business in Iran and other counties. So every second there are many Christian channels beaming the Gospel to the entire world without realizing they are quoting bible verses that include the real Gospel.

And short-wave radio still has a good number of Christian stations. Short-wave easily covers the world.

Grasping at straws at this point.

It's 3 AM so I'm not at my best but perhaps the Gospel is nothing more than "God loves all of us and all will be saved and welcome in His kingdom?"

indianabob

« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2018, 11:35:18 AM »

Thanks Dennis,

Your comment makes sense.

Reminded me of this;

22 Then Paul stood up before the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I see that in every way you are very religious. 23 For as I walked around and examined your objects of worship, I even found an altar with the inscription: To an unknown God. Therefore what you worship as something unknown, I now proclaim to you. 24 The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.…

Please read the rest of Paul's comment.
Thanks Bob

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2018, 11:59:04 AM »

Mar_4:11  And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

So maybe the 'mystery' is the Kingdom (the church says we go to heaven) and God saving everyone is part of the mystery of the Gospel?

Eph_6:19  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

This may or may not be like "Grace"? The entire world knows what grace is. If you ask them they will say the word 'grace' is self-explanatory. There is no need to look deeper into it. But listen to Ray's talk on 'grace' and you find out you never even had a clue when it comes to understanding God's 'grace.'

zvezda

« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2018, 12:27:53 PM »

I subscribe to three YouTube channels that originate in Mainland China and that's how they publish, using VPN. And most businesses in China that sell outside of China are allowed to use VPN.

"Chinese citizens still use VPNs, but getting their hands on them can be difficult, and they risk finding themselves on the wrong side of the law for using one. ... After all, using a VPN isn't actually illegal in China. However, that doesn't mean you won't run into any trouble if you have one." Jun 4, 2018 (Google).

Trust me on this -- no one in China runs into trouble just by using VPN to browser any websites. The ones who run into trouble are the ones who use VPN to create trouble to the gov't. You won't be put in jail as long as you leave the gov't alone. But I will stop here since it will get political.

But now it occurs to me that "shall be preached in all the world." does not say "in every country." If God said "preached in every nation" or "published in all the world" things would be a lot easier. But 'preached' is more personal and implies person to person or a single person to many people.
If you read other translations, it actually says "preached to all the nations."  The word "ethnos" (1484) is used in Matthew 24:14, Mark 13:10 and Luke 24:47. But some people argue that "ethnos" could mean a race, not nation. I consider Ray was and still is preaching to the whole world, he's gone but his materials are not.

1484. ethnos
Strong's Concordance
ethnos: a race, a nation, pl. the nations (as distinct from Isr.)
Original Word: ἔθνος, ους, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: ethnos
Phonetic Spelling: (eth'-nos)
Definition: a race, a nation, the nations (as distinct from Israel)
Usage: a race, people, nation; the nations, heathen world, Gentiles.

And this is far-fetched at best, but the entire world is covered by satellite TV signals. I know bootleg satellite systems are a good business in Iran and other counties. So every second there are many Christian channels beaming the Gospel to the entire world without realizing they are quoting bible verses that include the real Gospel.

And short-wave radio still has a good number of Christian stations. Short-wave easily covers the world.
One thing that's different between the internet and TV/radio is that once you publish something on the internet, it's available as a witness 24/7/365. While each TV/radio program only lasts for hours, once it ends you can't watch/listen to them any more unless you record the program. So I consider the only way for the gospel to be preached in the all nations as a witness 24/7/365 is through the internet.

It's 3 AM so I'm not at my best but perhaps the Gospel is nothing more than "God loves all of us and all will be saved and welcome in His kingdom?"
That's also what I am thinking. The gospel is just the usual stuff that we have already heard -- repentance, forgiveness, universal salvation etc. Even thought it could be simple as that, these are still a mystery to the church people, that's why "mystery of the gospel."

In Mark chapter 3, Jesus had to first open the disciples minds before telling them what will be preached to all nations. If it's not something mysterious, why would Jesus need to open their minds first? -
Luke 24:45   Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
Luke 24:46   He told them, "This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day,
Luke 24:47   and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

By looking at every occurrence of the word "mystery" in the NT, it may show what the mystery is about.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2018, 12:58:10 PM »

Amen , Michelle,
Good morning family.

1John 5:19
We know that we are from God, and the whole world lives in the power of the evil one.
20,,and we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so
that we may know, Him who is true and we are in Him who is True, in His Son Jesus Christ.
He is the True God and eternal(aonian) life.
1 Peter 5:8
Though you have not seen Him, you love Him. Though you do not now see Him you believe in
Him and rejoice with joy that is in expressible and filled with Glory, obtaining the outcome
of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
Peter 1:10-12
Concerning this salvation,the prophets who prophesied about the grace that was to be yours,
searched and inquired carefully, inquiring what person or time the Spirit of Christ in them was
indicating when He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the subsequent glories 12 , it was revealed to them that they were serving not themselves but you,in the things that have now
been announced to you through those who preached the good news (gospel) to you, by the
Holy Spirit sent from heaven, things into which angels long to look.

I was reading Strong Milk Gospel of the Kingdom transcript and Ray said. In Peter it says, speaking
Of the chosen.
“YOU are the Gospel of the Kingdom, the gospel, good news, the Kingdom that will Bless
All the nations.

From 1Peter1-25 is awesome scripture. ( Peter is Wanda’s favourite apostle by the way🤫)

All flesh is like grass
And all it’s glory like the flower of the grass
The grass withers and the flower falls,but the word of the Lord remains forever.

And this word ,, Is the good news that was preached to YOU. ❤️

In Christ, Pamela

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #146 on: November 19, 2018, 01:05:16 PM »

I believe the mystery of the Kindgom is the Kingdom itself, The Kingdom of the Heavens.
Who are the Heavens???😁

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2018, 04:04:44 PM »

believe the mystery of the Kindgom is the Kingdom itself, The Kingdom of the Heavens.
Who are the Heavens???😁

Yes Pamela I see that too.😁

Ray didn't teach about "The gospel" he taught about the gospel of the kingdom. I believe he did so because that is the gospel. Jesus preached the good news of the Kingdom of God for his entire short ministry because that is why he was sent.

(Luke 4:43 )"But he said, "I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."

Matthew 4:23 (KJV)

23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Its a mystery because  only the elect will understand,  as Ray points out in his teaching on the Gospel of the Kindom. When he said most have not heard the Gospel today, I now understand what he meant.

Eph 6:19  And pray for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,

There are subsets of the gospel of the kingdom, such as salvation but to understand the complete message, we  have to know the Gospel of the Kingdom. Christians know enough of this Gospel to qualify as citizens of the Kingdom, but most do not know enough to really understand the big picture.

The Apostle Paul cleared up my confusion on the gospel being preached today.

Romans 10

:9 If you declare with your mouth, Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

11 As Scripture says, Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.

12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile's same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,

13 for, Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!

The ones being called don't need to understand the mystery of the gospel, they need only believe Jesus is Lord and that his father raised him from the dead,  and one day they will be raised too. 

I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2018, 05:44:10 PM »

Col.1:27
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery
among the gentiles.
John 8:31
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him. If you continue in my word,
then are you my deciplies indeed.
Rev.3:4
Thou has a few names even in Sardis, which have not defiled their garments,
and shall walk with me in white, for they are worthy.

The Elect are the True Jews
Obad.21, And SAVIOURS shall come up on Mt. Zion to judge the Mt.of Esau( them)
and the Kingdom shall be the Lords

Isaiah 40:31
Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength.
They will mount up with wings like eagles.
They will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.

And so many more.  But yes Wanda your right , it’s all about the Kingdom
Heavenly Jerusalem, it’s Spiritual, a High Calling to Gods New Government.
Rev.14:3
And they were singing a new song before the throne,and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144;000 who had been redeemed from the earth. Etc.

Eph.4:3,,,, Keep the unity 😊
Spiritual Israel of God

In Christ,,, Pamela

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2018, 06:21:54 PM »

Trust me on this -- no one in China runs into trouble just by using VPN to browser any websites. The ones who run into trouble are the ones who use VPN to create trouble to the gov't. You won't be put in jail as long as you leave the gov't alone. But I will stop here since it will get political.

If you read other translations, it actually says "preached to all the nations."  The word "ethnos" (1484) is used in Matthew 24:14, Mark 13:10 and Luke 24:47. But some people argue that "ethnos" could mean a race, not nation. I consider Ray was and still is preaching to the whole world, he's gone but his materials are not.

1484. ethnos
Strong's Concordance
ethnos: a race, a nation, pl. the nations (as distinct from Isr.)
Original Word: ἔθνος, ους, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: ethnos
Phonetic Spelling: (eth'-nos)
Definition: a race, a nation, the nations (as distinct from Israel)
Usage: a race, people, nation; the nations, heathen world, Gentiles.

One thing that's different between the internet and TV/radio is that once you publish something on the internet, it's available as a witness 24/7/365. While each TV/radio program only lasts for hours, once it ends you can't watch/listen to them any more unless you record the program. So I consider the only way for the gospel to be preached in the all nations as a witness 24/7/365 is through the internet.

That's also what I am thinking. The gospel is just the usual stuff that we have already heard -- repentance, forgiveness, universal salvation etc. Even thought it could be simple as that, these are still a mystery to the church people, that's why "mystery of the gospel."

In Mark chapter 3, Jesus had to first open the disciples minds before telling them what will be preached to all nations. If it's not something mysterious, why would Jesus need to open their minds first? -
Luke 24:45   Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
Luke 24:46   He told them, "This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day,
Luke 24:47   and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

By looking at every occurrence of the word "mystery" in the NT, it may show what the mystery is about.

All interesting - Mystery is mentioned 22 times in the NT. All of them also interesting.

Wanda

« Reply #150 on: November 19, 2018, 06:54:40 PM »

Jesus came to me so that I could come to Him thanks to the giant spider web.
I never grew up in a religious crib, never heard about the gospel or the kingdom of God or anything at all related to universal reconciliation until 3 years ago.
God made the circumstances that lead me towards Him. No free will.
God makes the recipient He wants and if there are recipients that won’t hear about the gospel, that’s the will of Our Father, wether people have internet or vpn or not.

« Thy will be done ».

From my own experience, I know nothing is impossible for God. Thank you Michelle, your words are an inspiration. ~♡~
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

Wanda

« Reply #151 on: November 19, 2018, 08:06:41 PM »

Dennis, I want to thank you for this thread it's been an insperation and a challenge, starting fom the end and back to the beginning.

Wanda

« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2018, 08:26:22 PM »

2 Cor. 4:4  gospel of the GLORY of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 

We shall see Jesus as he is with our own eyes, brothers and sisters!  :)

It's beyond my small mind to imagine, but it's beyond exciting to have this to look forward to.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2018, 08:33:44 PM »

Dennis, I want to thank you for this thread it's been an insperation and a challenge, starting fom the end and back to the beginning.

Thank you - I haven't had much time lately so I apologize for not addressing everyone's comments.

I had already looked up 'Mystery' on e-Sword and the word is used with many types of mysteries. So I'm just going to paste them all here. They are interesting.

Mar_4:11  And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Rom_11:25  For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Rom_16:25  Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

1Co_2:7  But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1Co_15:51  Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Eph_1:9  Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Eph_3:3  How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Eph_3:4  Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Eph_3:9  And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Eph_5:32  This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Eph_6:19  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Col_1:26  Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Col_1:27  To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Col_2:2  That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Col_4:3  Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:

2Th_2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

1Ti_3:9  Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

1Ti_3:16  And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Rev_1:20  The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Rev_10:7  But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Rev_17:5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev_17:7  And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2018, 09:21:46 PM »

Yes Dennis, I want to thank you also . Big Hug 🤗  I just realized that the word mystery is not in the
OT because the NT is the New Covenent God made with Abraham . SPIRITUAL
First the physical,,,,,,,, then the spiritual.

Praying Spiritually is another topic I’d like to study. Will meditate on it.

See guys, when we all put our heads together , it becomes one big giant head. Oh my goodness
are we the giant Nephlum, 😂😂😂

John from Kentucky

« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2018, 12:59:58 PM »

Before we go too far about preaching the Gospel as a witness to all the world, I just read where a Christian missionary was killed by a bunch of stone age savages with bows and arrows on an island off the coast of India.  They have not yet recovered the body for a Christian burial.

So I am thinking about just letting Jesus preach the Gospel to the savages.

However, Dennis if you want to preach them the Gospel, I volunteer to paddle the canoe to take you to them.  But I stay in the boat.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2018, 04:25:19 PM »

Before we go too far about preaching the Gospel as a witness to all the world, I just read where a Christian missionary was killed by a bunch of stone age savages with bows and arrows on an island off the coast of India.  They have not yet recovered the body for a Christian burial.

So I am thinking about just letting Jesus preach the Gospel to the savages.

However, Dennis if you want to preach them the Gospel, I volunteer to paddle the canoe to take you to them.  But I stay in the boat.

Not me John. I'm right behind you.

I saw something about that this morning too. Killed with arrows.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2018, 12:48:44 PM »

Isa 1:7  Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Wanda

« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2018, 01:20:06 PM »

Isa 1:7  Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

I can feel the heat.

Wanda

« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2018, 01:27:06 PM »

When I think nothing else can disgust and shock me, and then I see something like this.

https://youtu.be/4_5Kgy4qWms

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.