bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Author Topic: End Time Prophecies  (Read 324553 times)

Wanda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I leave with you my peace
Re: End Time Prophecies
« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2019, 01:32:12 AM »

I'd suggest that without context and corroboration, you don't know what you're seeing, even if the video is accurate.  I find it impossible to believe in this climate that "media" is not reporting things.

And I'd suggest, as impossible as that may seem, the media's only interest  is to present their own biased agenda. It's really not something new.

Regardless, my main point is that the interpretation of at least some "prophecies" are subjective to experience.  Beyond that, understanding has to be lived.  It cannot be taught.  The "signs of the times" have either happened to someone or they haven't.  And that too is prophesied.  Each and every one of us is "in there" somewhere.

Can't disagree with that.

I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

ZekeSr

« Reply #201 on: February 01, 2019, 08:53:43 AM »

Dan 12:4  But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Just as an interesting side note to “knowledge shall be increased”:

There has been an internet rumor floating around that two AI (Artificial Intelligence) chatbots in a lab began talking to each other in an unknown language of their own creation and had to be shut down. While the rumor is fundamentally false, it is based in some fact. There are numerous groups in the United States teaching chatbots to converse in English (and probably in other languages in other countries). They are learning to learn on their own and speak to humans as though they were human without us being able to tell the difference. As if that’s not bad enough, when there is no ‘reward’ for continuing in proper English or if there is no human involved in the conversation, they diverge from using standard English grammar and begin to use a kind of made-up “shorthand language” when speaking to each other. This same affinity for taking self-determined shortcuts has been noted with an AI program deliberately leaving items out of digital photographs when left to its own devices—items that it apparently deemed to be “unnecessary” to the image.
While I don’t believe AI will ever be a sentient self-aware entity, we may be creating an ultra-fast thinking “intelligent” Frankenstein’s Monster that seems to have all the flaws of human nature and none of the ethics. These machines are being developed by people who are not grounded in spiritual morals. We are working toward becoming dependent on something so “smart” that we may outsmart ourselves in the end.   

Mike

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #202 on: February 01, 2019, 11:22:23 AM »

Isa 1:7  Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

I can feel the heat.

We might not be on the same thought with this Scripture Dennis, but if not I'm sure you'll correct me.

I'm seeing a connection to the insurmountable problems pertaining to the huge numbers that have migrated to many parts of Europe, and the same is happening in the US and Canada.

I'm sure many are aware of the huge numbers that came into Mexico recently, but not many know that thousands of these people from Central America that are in Mexico, are now being bused in to the US by Homeland Security and Ice enforcement daily. They are being dropped of to points all over the US even though it's not being reported in the media.

It  has been reported there are 12,000 more on the way to the Mexican border,  expected to arrive this month. If this continues,  what we see happening in Europe will become our reality.  Coming conditions can and will most likely, get  progressively worse as a result.

We in North America tend to think we are the center of attention, and in many ways we are. But in Europe there has been an invasion of Muslim migrants except for a few countries like Hungry and Poland. Muslims are now close to 10% of the European population.

Most of these immigrants do not work and live off the various states. Even former idyllic states like Sweden, Finland, and Norway now suffer much higher crime.

As far as people coming in via Mexico, they are mostly Catholic's and will eventually assimilate. But in the meantime they are a burden on US social services.

These are facts and not political statements which I appreciate everyone staying away from.

Isa 1:7  Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Like North America, all of Europe is predominately Christian. If these are the end-times it's only going to get worse.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #203 on: February 01, 2019, 06:04:39 PM »

What country, city, or whatever do you think this is talking about, and why?

Rev 18:9  And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Rev 18:10  Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Rev 18:11  And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Rev 18:12  The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Rev 18:13  And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Rev 18:14  And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Rev 18:15  The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

Rev 18:16  And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Rev 18:17  For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Rev 18:18  And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

indianabob

« Reply #204 on: February 01, 2019, 09:18:25 PM »

Well first it's got to be a city in a Nation that professed belief in the one God, so we are left with only a few choices that may include London or New York City or even Washington D.C. What other possibilities come to mind that God would care enough about to apply stern correction leading to repentance?

Wanda

« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2019, 10:11:47 PM »

It could be several cities, but I'm only clear on one, Washington DC,  the seat of power. This is where laws are made and bought and where the rich become richer. When this power is destroyed there will be much weeping.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #206 on: February 01, 2019, 10:57:28 PM »

I will say, Vatican City. They got rich selling our Lords name and used people like
Joseph Kennedy (JFK’s) Father to get them in the stock market.
Ray once said about church government,( its not just about money, it’s only about money.
I think
Money is the root that needs to be pulled. It says on it, in god we trust. Small g intentional.
Also , doesn’t Christianity bow down to Israel, Judiaism. Isn’t this where the corruption began
and spread to christiandom? Gods gonna take it all down.  Hallelujah, Praise and Glory.

Love Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #207 on: February 02, 2019, 10:01:36 AM »

I cannot think of any single city that qualifies for this:

Rev 18:11  And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Rev 18:15  The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

Rev 18:17  For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Porter

« Reply #208 on: February 02, 2019, 11:35:00 AM »

First thing that came to mind was all the Christian nations that pay homage to the Church or "Mother Jerusalem which is below" that has children in bondage.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

ZekeSr

« Reply #209 on: February 02, 2019, 12:11:22 PM »

If we are talking strictly Christian, I don't know how or why this would be the one, but Singapore has come to my mind...perhaps simply due to the fact that my son just returned from a business trip to this unique one of a kind city-state and maritime giant. It has connections to 600 other ports in 123 countries over six continents. His description and photos of the appearance, expense and life style there was mind blowing. It manufactures little except electronics and chemicals, but you can buy and sell virtually anything at or through her. Any business that wants a global footprint has to have some kind of presence there (which is why my son was there) if only a single room office address. As far as riches and modern modality, it's a true contemporary Babylon of sorts.

Mike
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 03:20:34 PM by ZekeSr »

Wanda

« Reply #210 on: February 02, 2019, 02:55:14 PM »

In 2019  America still ranks number one as a world power and has the world’s largest economy and biggest military budget,

They are second only to China in trade, exporting trillions in merchandise every year, and I can see no other country that compares to ancient Babylon in wealth and Power.

I don't see modern Babylon as a single city, but a worldwide economic and political system, that  no longer requires the Euphrates as it's life blood, as ancient Babylon did. Modern Babylons Euphrates, is it's banking system. The river banks of the Euphrates are now the river banks that hold money, that is also called liquidity. The collapse of this system would be huge.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 03:01:17 PM by Wanda »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #211 on: February 02, 2019, 05:43:09 PM »

China has been trying to turn itself into a consumer economy but the Chinese people save most of their money or invest in real estate. Relatively little gets imported into China other than raw materials.

Wanda

« Reply #212 on: February 02, 2019, 07:16:14 PM »

China has been trying to turn itself into a consumer economy but the Chinese people save most of their money or invest in real estate. Relatively little gets imported into China other than raw materials.

According to this source from  World Bank Group, United Nations Statistics Division, China is second to the US in consumerism.

https://www.capstoneadvgroup.com/articles/worlds-largest-consumer-markets---global-commerce

Several sources said the Chinese consumers  purchase online for better quality products, available in other countries.

https://www.practicalecommerce.com/chinese-consumers-eager-buy-foreign-goods

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #214 on: February 03, 2019, 08:30:31 AM »

First thing that came to mind was all the Christian nations that pay homage to the Church or "Mother Jerusalem which is below" that has children in bondage.

This.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #215 on: February 03, 2019, 11:59:32 AM »

I tend to agree Dave but I'm not convinced yet.

A few interesting YouTube videos on China: https://youtu.be/f5SE47Xjx2Q

And https://youtu.be/XopSDJq6w8E

Wanda

« Reply #216 on: February 04, 2019, 06:34:45 PM »

In Ray's  Tower paper, he had plenty to say about the evils of America and their part in coming prophecy,. The Christian Nations will be the first to fall, but they will not be the only ones God will punish.

Ray -

But it was not their goodness that gave them freedom. Christians didn't build this nation. Our founding fathers did not build this nation. It was God's time to build a city and a nation. The unseen hand of God built American, and God can take it away.

"And you say in your heart MY power and the might of MY hand has gotten me this wealth. But you shall remember the Lord your God: for it is HE that gives you power to get wealth... And it shall be, if you do at all forget the Lord your God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that YOU SHALL SURELY PERISH" (Deut. 8:17-19).

A SINFUL NATION, a people LADEN WITH INIQUITY, a seed of EVILDOERS, children that are CORRUPTERS: they have FORSAKEN THE LORD... they are gone away BACKWARD... the whole HEAD IS SICK, and the WHOLE HEART FAINT. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is NO SOUNDNESS IN IT" (Isa. 1:4-6).

All the nations will be punished

Jer. 25:26- "...AND ALL THE KINGDOMSOF THE WORLD, which are upon the face of the earth... For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by MY NAME, and should you be utterly unpunished? You shall NOT be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH... Therefore prophesy you against them ALL these words... against ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH

As we have seen in Jeremiah, God will punish ALL NATIONS, but the Christian Nations will be the first to fall.  First God punishes His people, and then He punishes those He used as a club in His hand to punish His people. Few will take this warning seriously-what about YOU?

"Thus says the Lord of hosts; EVEN SO WILL I  BREAK THIS PEOPLE AND THIS CITY, as one breaks a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury" (Jeremiah 19:11).

https://bible-truths.com/towers.htm

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 07:47:55 PM by Wanda »

Wanda

« Reply #217 on: February 04, 2019, 07:53:28 PM »

I tend to agree Dave but I'm not convinced yet.

A few interesting YouTube videos on China: https://youtu.be/f5SE47Xjx2Q

And https://youtu.be/XopSDJq6w8E

I'm gobsmacked, never seen anything like it.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #218 on: February 04, 2019, 09:18:44 PM »

First God punishes His people and then He punishes those He used as a club in His hand
to punish His people.,,,,, Any idea on who that club might be?🤔

Ray also spoke about a modern day Tophet in the Valley of Hinnom

Symbols of  Far Greator Sins, Bohemian Grove, Self sanctifying, swine and mice eating.
Ray,,,,” Just as I tried to show in my recent paper on the Twin Towers. It is a symbol
of mans defiance of God and His laws.The destruction of the Towers was not the fulfillment
of Gods wrath on our nations sin but rather what those towers represented.And the destruction of the towers is merely a type and manor of the far greater destruction which is to follow.
Many missed the point of my whole paper. I don’t know how I could have made it more clear.”

Didn’t those towers represent the financial market?

So the leaders are self righteous and what did Isaiah have to say about that.
Isaiah 64:6
But we are as an unclean thing and all our unrighteousness is as filthy rags.
Ray. “ It is only God who can sanctify yet Isaiah propheciesd that these last generations
would attempt self purification. These leaders are mans attemp to bring about a Utopia
for themselves through mans wisdom. God will bring it all down one day”
In the Tophet paper Ray also threw in a little tidbit as he called it about the Muslim religion.
And the one tree in the midst. Anyone connecting the dots to those two things? 🤔

Remember Ray spoke of today’s religions trying to unite Christianity and Muslim religion.
He said” darkness with darkness. Well I don’t know if this means anything but the pope
went to an Arab country this week. First time ever in history.

To quote Ray
“ These teachings are spiritual. God uses physical symbols to teach spiritual truths.

It’s getting mighty interesting here in Canada .      In Christ,, Pamela

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

ZekeSr

« Reply #219 on: February 05, 2019, 09:40:45 AM »

Concerning those videos on the Chinese housing “boom”: I knew about the ghost cities, but I had no idea exactly why, nor how poorly constructed so many of them are. For the first time in history, ever since we went off the gold standard, every country in the world has their monetary system based on a Keynesian fiat system which is money backed by absolutely nothing tangible—nothing except a printing press and the people’s confidence (regardless of what anyone claims otherwise). It’s interesting that the first recorded incidence of fiat money dates back to China about 3000 years ago. It collapsed. And history has proven, without exception, that all fiat systems eventually seek their true intrinsic value, which is zero. In a bizarre sort of way, it almost seems like the Chinese have figured out how to take that fiat system and apply it beyond the monetary. They’re “printing” worthless housing along with the money—housing that seeks its true value…zero.

I’m not at all certain about where the reference to Babylon truly lies. But… The U. S. dollar is the world’s reserve currency. It’s fiat money, along with trillions of dollars of debt. And I don’t know which one of the dominos is going to be the one at the front of the line… maybe the U.S. or maybe even some small unnoticed domino will set off the whole line. Whatever does it, I do know this: When that first domino falls, it is going to whack the U. S. and all the others will follow. When that system collapses, which it will, the repercussions are going to be massive.

Mike
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.