bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Author Topic: End Time Prophecies  (Read 324547 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: End Time Prophecies
« Reply #220 on: February 05, 2019, 11:07:44 AM »

Who fits this?

Rev 18:11  And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Rev 18:15  The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

Rev 18:17  For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

IMO the ships delivered merchandise - They were not waiting to load their ships.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #221 on: February 05, 2019, 11:13:51 AM »

Concerning those videos on the Chinese housing “boom”: I knew about the ghost cities, but I had no idea exactly why, nor how poorly constructed so many of them are. For the first time in history, ever since we went off the gold standard, every country in the world has their monetary system based on a Keynesian fiat system which is money backed by absolutely nothing tangible—nothing except a printing press and the people’s confidence (regardless of what anyone claims otherwise). It’s interesting that the first recorded incidence of fiat money dates back to China about 3000 years ago. It collapsed. And history has proven, without exception, that all fiat systems eventually seek their true intrinsic value, which is zero. In a bizarre sort of way, it almost seems like the Chinese have figured out how to take that fiat system and apply it beyond the monetary. They’re “printing” worthless housing along with the money—housing that seeks its true value…zero.

I’m not at all certain about where the reference to Babylon truly lies. But… The U. S. dollar is the world’s reserve currency. It’s fiat money, along with trillions of dollars of debt. And I don’t know which one of the dominos is going to be the one at the front of the line… maybe the U.S. or maybe even some small unnoticed domino will set off the whole line. Whatever does it, I do know this: When that first domino falls, it is going to whack the U. S. and all the others will follow. When that system collapses, which it will, the repercussions are going to be massive.

Mike

China is unloading their US holdings including real-estate and buying gold.

They are purchasing oil from Russia with their currency which is backed by their gold.

Many articles. A quick Google search:

https://oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/China-Prepares-Death-Blow-To-The-Dollar.html

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #222 on: February 05, 2019, 01:19:22 PM »

Do those scriptures have dual messages in them Dennis.?
Rev, 11,17,and 15
Since the physical symbols represents the spiritual I understood the ship being a church
They have shipmasters, sailors on the sea of humanity and the merchants are merchants of death.
They  are brokers for the souls of men. They sell salvation. They use the fear of going to hell
to sell their product. And they keep the power to rule this way .
Wikipedia,,, Early Christians thought of the church as a ship.
When Babylon falls the merchants will indeed weep and wail. There goes their business.
All the company in ships stood afar of ( separated)
Anyway that’s my two cents.

Also, There is a book called The Merchants of Death. In the 1930’s The US attacked
industries and  banks that supplied and funded WW1 for profit.

,,, The war profiteers (Military Industrial Complex)are making money as never before. They are benefiting from conflict as never before.
I read this in an article or Wikipedia, cant remember..

From The Utter Descruction of Babylon in Jeremiah.

Jer.51:7..... Babylon was a golden cup in the Lords hand,making all the earth drunken, the nations
ESV.            drank of her wine ,therefore the nations went mad.
                  8, suddenly Babylon has fallen and been broken, wail for her, take balm for
                  pain, perhaps she may be healed.13..O you who dwell by many waters, rich in
                  treasures, your end has come , the thread of your life is cut.

Rev18:10
They will stand afar of in fear of of her torment.ALAS!ALAS![WOE!WOE!] You great city
Babylon, for in a single hour your judgement has come.
Rev.19:2
For His judgements are true and just for He has judged the great prostitute who
corrupted the earth with her immorality and has avenged on her the blood of His
servents.
Rev.18:4
Come out of Her my people.     In Christ, Pamela

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #223 on: February 05, 2019, 04:41:51 PM »

Who fits this?

Rev 18:11  And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Rev 18:15  The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

Rev 18:17  For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

IMO the ships delivered merchandise - They were not waiting to load their ships.

The United States imported $2.9 trillion in 2017. That includes $2.4 trillion in goods and $534 billion in services.

America is the world's largest importer.  Its imports vastly exceed those of second-place China, importing $1.731 trillion, and the European Union, which imports $1.727 trillion. Combined, these countries import $5.8 trillion, or one-third of the world's total imports of $15.34 trillion. They’re the world's best customers.

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-imports-statistics-and-issues-3306260
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

ZekeSr

« Reply #224 on: February 05, 2019, 08:30:04 PM »

China is unloading their US holdings including real-estate and buying gold.

They are purchasing oil from Russia with their currency which is backed by their gold.

Many articles. A quick Google search:

https://oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/China-Prepares-Death-Blow-To-The-Dollar.html

Yes, China (and Russia) have been buying up huge quantities of gold over the past number of years. And there is no doubt as to their intentions. That is actually something I wrote about in a book a few years back. But the fact remains that the yuan is still fiat money regardless of its supposed status. The Yuan cannot be converted for physical gold, even though China claimed it would be convertible; and there has already been a “fork in the road” since the launch. Now it is the petro/gold backed yuan. Regardless of the vast quantity in China’s possession, she would have to guarantee conversion in order for it to have an impact. And the value of gold would have to skyrocket in order to back up all of China’s paper. 

Don’t misunderstand me. I think China's actions do not bode well for the United States. And gold may very well be one of the dominos. The U.S. has been foolishly disparaging gold for decades. No one even knows how much gold the U.S. has in reserve. When Germany asked for some of her reserves that were being held in American vaults to be transferred back to Germany, our response was very much of a delaying tactic. American authorities would not even allow an audit. And the gold which could have easily be transported in quick time was allocated by the American government to be returned over a period of years. Thus, it raised quite a few eyebrows and rumors. Fort Knox hasn’t been properly inventoried since the days of Eisenhower, in spite of several requests by Congressmen. The so-called audits that have been conducted were mere inspections of the seals on the lower vaults. That is hardly confirmation of what an inventory log book claims to be on the inside.

Mike

AK4

« Reply #225 on: February 09, 2019, 02:20:37 PM »

Hello everyone.  Ive always been with you guys in spirit for the past 13 years...Im just not a big poster.  But anyways, this one is yet to be fulfilled but think about it as if you are one of the ones who get to be a witness to this verses fulfillment...and how happy you will be.  BTW dont confuse this with the silly rapture teaching.

1 Corinthians 15:51-55 King James Version (KJV)

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep (die), but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

In other words...think about it as you being part of the generation of people who will never EVER die. (physically)

Anthony
Question everything. Question everything until you come to the Truth. When you come to the truth, question that truth. This in return will confirm the your truth...or destroy it.

Johnny70

« Reply #226 on: February 14, 2019, 12:21:22 PM »

Hi Mike,
You say well - and even though the Chinese fiat yuan will fail as all such currencies do in these times of unrestrained borrowing/easing. China will have their infrastructure, a super AI military, their manufacturing base and their vast reserves of physical gold that will skyrocket in value to cover the size of their economy.

John

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2019, 12:31:08 PM »

Hi Mike,
You say well - and even though the Chinese fiat yuan will fail as all such currencies do in these times of unrestrained borrowing/easing. China will have their infrastructure, a super AI military, their manufacturing base and their vast reserves of physical gold that will skyrocket in value to cover the size of their economy.

John

Mostly true John IMO, but many will have their wealth/savings disappear and there may be an uprising.

And I think much of their gold will be used to import oil.

China is feeling it now. Unemployment is rising.

But we agree the worldwide crash is coming.

Wanda

« Reply #228 on: February 14, 2019, 04:59:58 PM »

The Federal Reserve Bank of NY,  reports that 7 million Americans are in default on their car loans. That seems like a steep number, but if true it's very telling of conditions here in the US.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-02-12/auto-loan-performance-worsens-on-rise-in-subprime-delinquencies
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 05:19:43 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

Johnny70

« Reply #229 on: February 14, 2019, 09:19:08 PM »

Wanda that is so true. A good friend of mine is a car salesman and the high percentage of people that are coming into the dealership and owing a substantial amount of money on THIER TRADE is insane. Then when they buy their new car not only do they owe for that but what ever was left on the loan from their trade compounds their debt and are way upside down in their asset. Another huge subprime debt structure. Very bad stuff.

Yes Dennis. There is going to be a super crash with this western debt based economic private central bank system. I think it will be bad in Russia and China but they are more prepared for it. Russia has kicked out the private western central banks plus have low debts about 16% of GDP and China has leveraged its foreign reserves for their spending spree - so it will all be very interesting how this plays out. The trade wars that are in place at this time could turn into shooting wars IMHO.

John
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 11:14:42 PM by Johnny70 »

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #230 on: February 14, 2019, 10:08:23 PM »

This just in fresh off the wire

The rapture is no later than May 14,2019 and they found Lots wife.😂😂😂

Johnny70

« Reply #231 on: February 15, 2019, 12:24:19 AM »

Hi Pamela,
May 14 - for the Rapture this is great news. Nothing will be better than meeting Jesus way up high in the air. I wonder why they took so long to find Lot's wife - after turning to stone she should have lasted awhile and been easy to find!

John

ZekeSr

« Reply #232 on: February 15, 2019, 09:00:18 AM »

On one hand......

"China to end the year as world’s worst performing stock market.
Stocks shed $2tn." Financial Times (London), Dec 18, 2018

And yet, on the other hand.........

"Chinese companies have been the biggest buyers of overseas
mining assets during the past year, in a concerted push to secure the
metals and minerals required for the energy transition away from
fossil fuels. This has led them to buy stakes in copper, cobalt and
lithium assets in countries as far afield as the Democratic Republic
of Congo, Serbia and Chile. Their largest acquisition last year was
the $4.1bn purchase of a 24 percent stake in a Chilean lithium miner
SQM. This deal and others contrast with the more cautious approach
by western mining companies such as Rio Tinto, Anglo American
and BHP Billiton, which have resisted any large acquisitions
reminiscent of that previous commodity boom that eventually led to
$109bn of write-offs. It is a bifurcation that could have profound
implications for who controls the future supply of critical metals,
which are expected to see surging demand over the next decade as
sales of electric cars increase. “Who’s got the fairest portion of the
earth? It’s still Rio, Anglo American and BHP, but the current
dynamic is making it harder and harder for the west to maintain that
position in the face of an increasingly self-confident China.” The Financial Times (London), Jan 25, 2019

China has been making very good use of her fiat money to take a superior position in the world's vital strategic elements along with gold and gold mines. The above mentioned list is just the tip of the iceberg. The world (especially the U.S. and west in general) is going to wake up one day and wonder why we ever severed gold from our paper money. Yes, there has to be a crash sooner or later.

In the meantime....  I hope this is not considered to be a political statement, I don't really mean it to be as I consider it a simple statement of fact that is easily observed by anyone who has eyes and ears scanning the entire spectrum with no particular affiliation of any sort in mind, in my opinion, concerning the majority of our nation's government officials:
Isa 1:5 ... the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
Isa 1:6  From the sole of the foot even to the head there is no soundness in it.....

Which can very quickly lead to:
Isa 1:7  Your land is wasted, your cities burned with fire. Strangers devour your land right before your eyes, and it is wasted, as overthrown by strangers.

Mike
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 11:43:14 AM by ZekeSr »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #233 on: February 15, 2019, 11:47:52 AM »

Mat 24:6  And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

I don't think this is getting much press in the US but India is furious with Pakistan.

Just watch this YouTube live news feed for 15 minutes and see:

https://youtu.be/NyantkXMUUY

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-15/where-the-latest-india-pakistan-conflict-may-lead-quicktake

ZekeSr

« Reply #234 on: February 21, 2019, 09:41:31 AM »

I found myself browsing through this thread and contemplating just how much this subject fascinates everyone, not just on this site, but even among the general populace. It matters not whether it’s religious or secular. Everyone seems to have an “end of the age” mindset. The biggest one for the secular crowd is global warming which has now morphed into ‘global climate change’ to cover whatever fits the meteorological conditions of the moment. That alone seems to be turning into a kind of religious fervor all it own. I’m not trying to create a debate on the veracity of the subject; I’m just expressing my observation of how it’s being addressed as another type of the “end of the age” and how we are going to be brought into a “new age” by those who are determined to “save the world” by controlling the weather. I see it as an interesting parallel to scripture that, in vague sort of way, strikes me as being another form of false god.

I have just now realized that I’ve actually strayed away from what I originally intended to write. The premise of this is a number of questions. When did the end times begin? It seems that we have been in them since the first day of Pentecost. Every generation has thought itself to be the last. And the reasons have been understandable from the perspective of the people of those times. Wars, disease, persecutions, and even serious climate changes of the past have occurred again and again. I’m not going to list anything because I believe we are all aware of at least the worst of these events. So, here we are… closer than ever to the culmination. But just how close are we? What is our perspective compared to tomorrow’s? Who knows just how much is yet to occur before the true culmination of events?

Mike

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #235 on: February 21, 2019, 11:51:44 AM »

The single biggest reason I started this thread:

Mat 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2019, 12:45:35 PM »

Anyone know about the world summit at the Vatican for the next four days.
A summit on sex abuse in the church. These vile snakes are discussing how to
protect children and deal with their priests, cardinals. What a pile of stinking dung
they are. No victims or spokespeople for the victims are allowed in to observe .
They are as usual on the outside and they are very angry. God will put a millstone
around the necks of these monsters.I have nine friends and family members who’s lives are full of depression
from sexual abuse. Indeed the whole head is sick.

From one of Rays E-mails

If you understand that Christiandom is BIG BUSINESS , the name of the game is MONEY.
Their main interest as I see it is POWER,FAME,AND FORTUNE. They have no interest in
truth.
Those who teach will be accountable for those who learn.....Ray

God is shaking this false world of religion. We are blessed to be made aware.
Keep watching brothers and sisters in Christ.❤️

Wanda

« Reply #237 on: February 21, 2019, 01:44:27 PM »

But just how close are we? What is our perspective compared to tomorrow’s? Who knows just how much is yet to occur before the true culmination of events?

Mike,

All I can offer is, in the past couple of years I'm seeing an exceleration of events all around the world.  Unusual and even unexpected in some regards. Is it because I'm actually seeing prophecy beginning to unfold, or is it just my wishful thinking. All I know for certain, is God has inspired me to watch and decern what I'm seeing, and to have patience in the process.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 02:59:31 PM by Wanda »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #238 on: February 21, 2019, 01:47:30 PM »

protect children and deal with their priests, cardinals. What a pile of stinking dung
they are. No victims or spokespeople for the victims are allowed in to observe .
They are as usual on the outside and they are very angry. God will put a millstone
around the necks of these monsters.I have nine friends and family members who’s lives are full of depression
from sexual abuse. Indeed the whole head is sick.

1Ti 4:3  Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Wanda

« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2019, 01:55:31 PM »

from sexual abuse. Indeed the whole head is sick

Pamela -

I could only find excerpts for the upcoming summit on YT, maybe something more will be posted later.

There are many such cases being revealed, in most of the churches at this time. Lot's of money being paid out in settlements too. We can only hope it bleeds them all dry of their massive wealth.

Luke 8:17

17 For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 03:04:46 PM by Wanda »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.