bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Author Topic: End Time Prophecies  (Read 324553 times)

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: End Time Prophecies
« Reply #280 on: May 10, 2019, 09:05:49 AM »

The rapture is happening May 14/2019??

Oh no it isn't, I will use Name it and Claim it to postpone the rapture. Don't want to miss my 35th anni by only a few days so........... ;D

Stacey

indianabob

« Reply #281 on: May 10, 2019, 12:33:13 PM »

Silly man, think of the thrilling stories you would be able to tell all the celebrants at your anniversary party.  ::)

In the Greek New Testament, the word harpazo is found a total of 17 times in 13 different verses. Each time harpazo is used this verb refers to a quick or sudden often violently physical “snatching away” or “catching away” of a person, a thing, or an idea. More important is the fact that in 5 of these 17 times harpazo is used in the New Testament harpazo ALWAYS refers to the literal physical (bodily) removal of a faithfully righteous human being from one place to another, or from one sphere of existence to another.
For example:

1. Philip is harpazo’d from the presence of the Ethiopian eunuch to a different location miles away (see Acts 8:39, AKJV)

ZekeSr

« Reply #282 on: June 14, 2019, 09:14:13 AM »

Below is a video of David Icke. Please don’t think for one minute that I accept this man’s ultimate beliefs, but his observations concerning the direction of human society as we press forward toward the end of the age are quite perceptive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rver8vjc04U

Which ties in with this video:
Dan 12:4  But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Eph 6:12  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the world's rulers, of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrNs0M77Pd4 

Mike

Johnny70

« Reply #283 on: June 20, 2019, 12:12:46 PM »

Mike,
Something to think about for those who still can. How the world we live in is being transformed by very sophisticated systems of Preemptive Programming leading to ultimate Perception Management and control over humans for the benefit of a very small percentile of mankind. I am not promoting any single source of research - but this is a real process that is evident by just opening your eyes and mind a very little bit. That was a good observation and I agree with it. We function very much like computers (we are electrolyte and plasma based beings) and can be programmed electrically - albeit very advanced.  The spiritual realm is aware of this, as you indicated!!
Johnny 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 01:47:14 PM by Johnny70 »

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #284 on: June 20, 2019, 08:00:30 PM »

Mike,
Something to think about for those who still can. How the world we live in is being transformed by very sophisticated systems of Preemptive Programming leading to ultimate Perception Management and control over humans for the benefit of a very small percentile of mankind. I am not promoting any single source of research - but this is a real process that is evident by just opening your eyes and mind a very little bit. That was a good observation and I agree with it. We function very much like computers (we are electrolyte and plasma based beings) and can be programmed electrically - albeit very advanced.  The spiritual realm is aware of this, as you indicated!!
Johnny

And yet -

From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.” Isaiah 43:13 

There are  certainly  a few of us who can still think and even see, but  we put our faith in those powerful words, from the Creator himself. Nothing the world can do can undo what God has declared or separate us from his love.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #285 on: June 20, 2019, 10:18:47 PM »

Isa 1:7  Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

I saw a news article today about the UK getting ready to let in many more immigrants.

indianabob

« Reply #286 on: June 20, 2019, 11:27:56 PM »

Great point Wanda,
What ever happens or appears threatening, we who believe know that God is in control and can intervene when the time is right.

31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Mike,
Johnny

And yet -

From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.” Isaiah 43:13 

There are  certainly  a few of us who can still think and even see, but  we put our faith in those powerful words, from the Creator himself. Nothing the world can do can undo what God has declared or separate us from his love.

ZekeSr

« Reply #287 on: June 21, 2019, 08:17:43 AM »

Isa 1:7  Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

I saw a news article today about the UK getting ready to let in many more immigrants.

Yes, Dennis. I can't count the number of times this verse has crossed my mind... and lately, more and more.

Mike

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #288 on: June 21, 2019, 02:17:19 PM »

The countries these people are fleeing from have been overtaken by strangers who devour their land, forcing them to flee. Cause and effect.  The countries they flee too are being overtaken by the sheer volume in numbers, which taxes their resources The reason this is happening is beyond sad. I can't begin to understand this kind of suffering.

This is not something that's going to slow down, and some of us might have to flee our countries too, considering we don't die first. 

I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Nelson Boils

« Reply #289 on: June 23, 2019, 08:31:44 AM »

Hi,

I find that Artificial Intelligence is growing tremendously quick, the elite creating robots and programs that will TRY predict the future through studying patterns. Stop crimes before they happen, arrest someone before they commit a crime, rather interesting as to how all this will operate and whether He will come before any of this grows to that point.

Imagine being arrested on a probability of committing a crime, and not committing the actual crime.

Joel

« Reply #290 on: June 24, 2019, 02:03:31 PM »

Here's a couple more AI openers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDbzUM9TTvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XdQugsDz8E        AI Worship

PSALMS 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Joel

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #291 on: June 25, 2019, 05:51:27 PM »

False idols adapt themselves with their generation, but still can't see or talk or eat or feel by themselves… Same principles, only technics have changed.
Deuteronomy 4:28
Daniel 5:23
Revelation 9:20
Carnal minds can only reproduce, God's Spirit produces
Amen Amen
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 06:02:09 PM by Prune Soleiado »

ZekeSr

« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2019, 04:28:18 PM »

False idols adapt themselves with their generation, but still can't see or talk or eat or feel by themselves… Same principles, only technics have changed.

Absolutely true, but now that it has started, I wonder how long it will be before some church unveils a "robot Jesus."

Mike

HoneyLamb56

« Reply #293 on: June 26, 2019, 10:55:53 PM »

Wanda: 
Don't know how North America fits into prophecy; if everyone is fleeing from So. America, Europe; where would we flee to ????
"This is not something that's going to slow down, and some of us might have to flee our countries too, considering we don't die first."

indianabob

« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2019, 02:03:06 AM »

Dear friends and guests,

As you know we don't do partisan politics.
However one simple question comes to mind concerning all the fleeing into Western nations.
Especially with the close relationship between the United States and Mexico and the nations of central America.
We trade daily and cross the border by the millions for commerce.
Why then cannot we provide assistance in place for those folks who desperately need help?
Why do they have to immigrate when their own nations have enough resources to help their own citizens?
Or perhaps at least let us temporarily help these folks right where they live now.
Build up rather than tear down...

After World War two the U.S. and Canada and others helped financially to rebuild Europe and Japan.
The conquered citizens mostly appreciated the help we provided and we were never repaid except by the good result that came of our generosity. All of those nations that suffered grew and benefited. Why cannot that work again?
Is there some other "spirit" at work in the world that was not active in the 1950's

Have to wonder

octoberose

« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2019, 05:03:47 AM »

Well, how about the spirit of lawlessness and corruption ?   There are places that I won’t name that you cannot even visit without having your tour guide or your hotel  being paid off in order to keep you safe .   By their own hand they have devolved into a third world nation.
   America is disintegrating right before our eyes in part because of lawlessness, immortality , drugs and devaluation of human life . We can barely take care of ourselves ( the streets of L.A. for example ) much less the refugees of the world .  And yes, it is hard not to see this as a precursor of the coming of Christ and a world where faith is not found .

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2019, 05:23:12 AM »

Marshall’s plan wasn’t purely generous. After WW2, America’s economy was doing so great it produces too much. United States needed to export what it overproduced. But western Europe was totally bloodless, its economy was dead and it was in desperate need of reconstruction.
Marshall found a way to use America’s overproduction by proposing his plan, but it wasn’t free of charge. It demanded the countries, if they accept this plan, not to turn themselves to other countries help, especially Russia. First part of the cold war...
It lead Europe to a dependance on the United States, economically, which implied a political dependance so that nazism and above all communism wouldn’t take any power over Europe, an important market place for America by that time. Western Germany, in particular, became America’s display, for its frontiers was too close to Russia’s dominion.
South America’s countries suffered a rather opposite process. In order to prevent communism to expand in countries nearby the US, this last choose to weaken those countries by promoting political figures which accepted to be dependant on America’s economy, even if it forces the US to help dictators to take place. Castro rebelled against that, and Cuba paid a hard price for this.
The purpose is simple: America doesn’t want any strong country nearby its borders, for it would be a  threat, both economically and politically. So there’ll still be 2 years old immigrant children drowing in the Rio Grande, unless the US stop fearing for a power to keep that no longer exists anymore.
The Spirit wasn’t different in the 50’s, it’s just that the world’s configuration was different from now. But the spirit of evil stays the same. Pride. And selfishness. Lack of love. Then no worship for God our Father, only for the human heart.
Today good thinking mentality has invaded the world’s system, it’s a false idol in the heart.
Jesus is the only way, the only truth, the only life. There is no way for the carnal world to change without Jesus our Savior and Lord.
Again, flesh reproduces (again and again), only God’s Spirit produces.
Amen.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 05:25:34 AM by Prune Soleiado »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #297 on: June 27, 2019, 09:22:00 AM »

Well, how about the spirit of lawlessness and corruption ?   There are places that I won’t name that you cannot even visit without having your tour guide or your hotel  being paid off in order to keep you safe .   By their own hand they have devolved into a third world nation.
   America is disintegrating right before our eyes in part because of lawlessness, immortality , drugs and devaluation of human life . We can barely take care of ourselves ( the streets of L.A. for example ) much less the refugees of the world .  And yes, it is hard not to see this as a precursor of the coming of Christ and a world where faith is not found .

Agree

octoberose

« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2019, 11:06:50 AM »

Prune, Mexico was a strong partner for a long time .  It had a good economy and it was a beautiful place to visit . They devolved into lawlessness and that is what you’re seeing now and why people want to leave and why people are killed when they stand up to them .
The US considers a hostile military as a threat , not an economy . We don’t wave a magic wand and make people bend to our will .  You think we’re some kind of Svengali and you give us way too much blame for the actions of the world .
  But we bear the burdens that we bear for wrong we have done . Every country does.  And since this thread is about end times and not politics -  how does a nation give an account to God for what it has done ?  Is this something that plays out in this life only ? I would think so , and God deals with us all individually at the resurrection.  At least that’s what I glean from scripture .

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2019, 11:23:21 AM »

Rev 13:17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Could this be talking about the tariffs?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 18 queries.