bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Author Topic: End Time Prophecies  (Read 325083 times)

Wanda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I leave with you my peace
Re: End Time Prophecies
« Reply #420 on: August 20, 2019, 03:59:37 PM »

Dean -

Ezekiel 3:9

9 I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint. Do not be afraid of them or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people.”

Did God litterally make Ezekiels forhead like stone, or give him the strenghth of mind to hold mentally strong to accomplish his wil?

As for Ezekiel's experience, maybe it was literal time travel, nothing is impossible with God, and I would be a fool to state otherwise.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 05:37:00 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #421 on: August 26, 2019, 07:02:39 PM »

Just a little heads up, folks. Tropical Storm "Dorian" bears watching because of certain news stories I am watching.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #422 on: August 28, 2019, 06:31:59 PM »

I might have guessed. Looks like a possible Cat. 3 hurricane in a few days.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #423 on: August 30, 2019, 09:59:44 AM »

God is going to send a strong message to a certain man in a white house and whose property is going to be heavily impacted by this monster.

indianabob

« Reply #424 on: August 30, 2019, 12:22:55 PM »

Hi Awesome...

Could be or maybe not. "Dorian" may just bypass that area.
The man in the white house has been known to have a Teflon skin in regards to surviving hard times.
Also I don't see that he is religious other than supporting each person's right to believe as the individual sees fit.
Plus, history demonstrates that God uses many seemingly disagreeable people to accomplish His works.
Take the apostle Saul/Paul for example... ;)

Indiana Bob

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #425 on: August 30, 2019, 01:16:59 PM »

Hi Bob:

His religious beliefs or lack thereof have nothing to do with this particular issue, or the other examples previously given. The one thing that matters to God is their intended or actual actions. That's it.

Keep watching! 

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #426 on: August 30, 2019, 01:27:25 PM »

I Wonder… Have you ever seen a "disagreeable" personality of this world, like Saul would have been, changed by God in...let's say… those past fifty years?
Can I assume you have not? Like most of us...
I would really like to have some names, for I really Don't record any man (or woman) that choose the wrong way, did some evil work and been changed all in a sudden (or on a larger scale of time, anyway) by God's grace… I Don't see any one of them… A person recognized by the world by being evil and who changed and walks in Christ now, I mean the true Christ, not these stupid and foolish idols of the heart worldwide Church worships.

We, spiritual jews, are hidden by God. No one can see us, the work of God inside of us. We are spirits, in hope. Nobody sees us changing and growing, except for maybe one or two things in our characters. Even so, people are so blind. How could we be angry at them? they're blinded by the true God Almighty! No one could fight against that. No one has the strenght Inside of them to fight it if it is not by God's strenght.

That's why I find natural catastrophy more impressive in a way that we humans are definitely unable to act in anything to make a positive change...like fire in Amazonia (started surely because of men's hands but anyway unstoppable by men's hands)
There's been 400 years before God sent us a sign of love, I mean a "wordly" sign, incarnated by Jesus His only begotten Son.
So fifty years is a little bit too short to have evidences of God's Love for the "wordly" eye.

I can't help myself, when I read the Bible, I can only see what is happening Inside of me, my own end time prophecy.
I read psalm 9 and see what God is doing Inside of me. I read Matthew 14:22-33 and only can see God's fire working Inside of me.
I can't see it in the world outside, people outside. i only see the same evil, same bad thoughts, bad deeds for every generation.
For the carnal only repeats itself, when, on the contrary, the spirit only produces.

Anyway, religious beliefs or not, from those who claims falsely to belong to the Church of Christ: Mark 9:39-40:
"39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40 for whoever is not against us is for us." (even though they're not WITH us)

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #427 on: August 30, 2019, 02:58:27 PM »

Hi Prune:

Interesting that you mention Psalm 9. I just finished studying that psalm not too long ago. I agree that this one, in particular, is great for the Elect. When I used blueletterbible.org to look up one of the first words mentioned in the preamble of this psalm (Muthlabben), Strong's translates that word as "to die for the son". WOW, how revealing, eh? I loved it!

That being said, many times I look at Scripture from BOTH angles, the spiritual and the natural realm, as there are truths in both areas. For example, a very simple truth that anyone can understand is from Romans 1:26-28. In the natural, people can understand (unless they are in rebellion) that this passage condemns homosexuality. However, only the Elect can understand its spiritual meaning, which is fornicating with Babylon and all its abominable doctrines and works.

I personally am looking for all truths in every realm, and not only in the spiritual. God has us where He has us.

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #428 on: August 30, 2019, 04:11:17 PM »

Excellent! Thank you for this enlightenment, Dean 😁
God be praised 🙏🙌

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #429 on: August 30, 2019, 06:12:12 PM »

Amen

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #430 on: August 30, 2019, 07:25:07 PM »

No politics.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

indianabob

« Reply #431 on: September 01, 2019, 04:06:28 PM »

Hi Bob:

His religious beliefs or lack thereof have nothing to do with this particular issue, or the other examples previously given. The one thing that matters to God is their intended or actual actions. That's it.

Keep watching!

= = =
Hi Dean,

I agree that a person's actions can be taken as mean spirited by some people.
However we are not supposed to bring politics into our discussions as Dave from Tenn has reminded us.
My main point was that we shouldn't judge God's actions in bringing events to pass by attributing dangerous weather results to God's revenge upon any person we don't approve of.
God selects leaders in many fields for what they will produce according to God's knowledge of them and God's leading of them to carry out God's will.

We may observe and take note for future reference, but in my view we should not judge before we see the final result of God's sovereign power.

Kindly offered, Indiana Bob

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #432 on: September 01, 2019, 04:30:36 PM »

Hi Bob:

Thanks for your thoughts.

In keeping with Dave's reminder, I will answer this gently. I never mentioned Gods' REVENGE, nor "any person we don't approve of". :)

Interesting that this hurricane is now "historic" for the Bahamas. The sea and the waves roaring?

Dean

indianabob

« Reply #433 on: September 02, 2019, 03:15:18 PM »

God is going to send a strong message to a certain man in a white house and whose property is going to be heavily impacted by this monster.

Hi Dean,

Sorry if I misread your statement above.
So how would we define this message from God if not revenge/punishment for disobedience or strong correction or admonishment etc.??
And would the owner of a property be made aware of needed (?) punishment if they were not believers such as we believe that we are?
Wouldn't a non believer just charge the damage up to chance and therefore not be corrected or admonished?
God brought correction upon Pharaoh at the crossing of the Red Sea. But Pharaoh had decades to rule with cruel treatment of Israel before that.
God brought correction upon Saul/Paul by gracing him with forgiveness, knowledge and understanding and then using him as a tool for decades to save others.
I think that God's methods are more gracious than we tend to understand and this applies to all type of people.

Kindly offered, friend Bob

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #434 on: September 02, 2019, 04:44:18 PM »

Excellent questions Bob.

I would also like to know if the one being sent the message is not aware who it's from or even why, what then is the  gainful outcome for God or the person he's sending the message to?
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #435 on: September 19, 2019, 02:25:58 PM »

Hi Bob:

In regards to Pharaoh, Moses did in fact warn him numerous times about the various plagues that God would start sending upon Egypt if he refused to let the children of Israel depart. Despite Moses' repeated warnings from God every time a new plague was about to come upon Egypt, Pharaoh still refused to let the Israelites leave Egypt, (until the appointed time). Why would he still refuse to listen to Moses' warnings, especially after each new disaster befell Egypt? Here's the answer, in MULTIPLE verses: GOD HARDENED HIS HEART (mind) {Exodus 4:21 & Exodus 7:3, 13, 14, 22}. This is ALL the work of God, to Him be the glory, in Jesus' name. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God... (Romans 11:22). God brought more than correction to Pharaoh. He brought death upon Pharaoh and his army at the Red Sea crossing.

Wanda... the recipient is acutely aware, from me and others. "So what is the gainful outcome for God or the person he's sending the message to"? The basic answer is so "that the heathen will know that I am the Lord..." {Ezekiel 38:16 and Ezekiel 39:7}. Sometimes that process is LENGTHY, but occasionally it will be quick (even Pharaoh's magicians knew these plagues were from God, Exodus 8:19). What happens anytime a massive disaster strikes? Suddenly reality hits people, and they are humbled by that particular experience. Who knows when the northern Bahamas will fully recover from Hurricane Dorian. That's a humbling experience for them, for the "heathen". Suddenly many people start praying and crying out to God, do they not?

By the way... tropical rainstorm Imelda over Texas right now... pretty devastating in certain areas with this catastrophic flooding, even worse than Hurricane Harvey in 2017 for those particular areas. Is that just another random coincidence? To quote the Apostle Paul..."I speak as a fool" (2 Corinthians 11:21 & 23). God will get His Glory, make no mistake. More to come......

Dean

lareli

« Reply #436 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:02 PM »

You said a certain someone’s property was going to be heavily impacted by the last storm.. did that come to pass?
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #437 on: September 19, 2019, 06:23:56 PM »

lareli... No, it didn't happen, even though a precedent was set in 1991. This was my one mistake. I didn't take into account the mercy of God towards a "certain someone". That mercy is due to other actions that have already occurred. As a result, I now have to be more reserved in my forecast. God is interesting.

However, it WAS a warning shot.

Dean

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #438 on: September 19, 2019, 06:41:52 PM »

He has made everything fitting in its season; However, He has put OBSCURITY  in their heart
so that the man may NOT find out His work, that which God does.( ECC.3:11). CLOT

From the LOF part C

God uses mankind with his “obscured heart “ to do all of His intentions without mankind ever
consciously knowing that God is working His purpose through them—— so that no man
Can find out the work that God makes from the beginning to the end.”
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

indianabob

« Reply #439 on: September 24, 2019, 05:08:34 PM »

Hi Wanda,

I'll just say this.
The Fed is a political body and we try to stay out of politics on the forum.

Just note that the Fed began in 1913 and in only 15 years  brought us the CRASH of 1929.
That situation ran almost until Pearl Harbor on 12/7/1941 with its emergency funding and War bonds etc. etc.

Look up the history of "fiat money" and how it is used to control people's earnings and keep them afraid and needy.
God had a much better plan in scripture wherein property was returned to the rightful owner every Jubilee year.
Interesting concept to examine.  ;)

Bob
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.