bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Author Topic: End Time Prophecies  (Read 324548 times)

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: End Time Prophecies
« Reply #460 on: November 20, 2019, 02:03:07 PM »

"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors" (Matthew 24:33).

"So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors" (Mark 13:29).

I have plenty of Scripture to back up all of my previous postings on this thread, which I have done... in my previous postings on this thread.

Truth is not always easy to handle, is it? 

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #461 on: November 20, 2019, 02:52:43 PM »

This topic is locked.

Dave is right. This topic has gone on long enough. The next 'End Time Prophecies' topic will be specific and not all-encompassing which should keep the number of pages more manageable.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #462 on: November 20, 2019, 04:22:01 PM »

"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors" (Matthew 24:33).

"So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors" (Mark 13:29).

I have plenty of Scripture to back up all of my previous postings on this thread, which I have done... in my previous postings on this thread.

Truth is not always easy to handle, is it?

On the narrower topic of that video, you seem to be having a harder time handling it than me at present, so I will defer.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.