bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Author Topic: End Time Prophecies  (Read 325003 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: End Time Prophecies
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2018, 08:29:49 PM »

Some of this has been touched on earlier here.

Psa 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Dan 12:4  But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

This video is only a week old and is mind-blowing  https://youtu.be/LOJ1XmbSKhM

It would be awesome to get online and rotate the stars just like she does here.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2018, 09:19:50 PM »

God couldn’t die for us so He made a Son who would. But first , Jesus created the universe.

Thanks Dennis , Awesome video... I want to rotate some stars too.😃💫✨☄️🔥💥🌏🌙🌔🌞

In Christ, Pamela

PS, I just finished listening to the audio ,,,Jesus, ugly,sickly,diseased.What an amazing and heartbreaking visual of our beautiful Lord. He is so strong. All Glory to Our Majesty on High.❤️I am so very thankful and He knows we all love Him to infinity and beyond Lord.😊

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2018, 09:20:24 PM »

Dan 12:4  But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

And here is another favorite YouTube channel  https://youtu.be/bBZMAWwos1Y

It's a live broadcast of an airport near Osaka Japan.

The best times are weekday rush-hours about 8:AM and 5:PM Japanese time which is +15 hours Central US time.

I know we've been flying for many years but it still freaks me out to see these monster aircraft jump into the sky.

And here are many live trains coming and going out of Osaka. https://youtu.be/H8LY9oqqzXM

There are bullet trains at the top of the screen that rush to and fro.

I should note that these links sometimes get discarded and new links are used, but you can search YouTube and find them again when needed.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:09:24 PM by Dennis Vogel »

ML

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2018, 09:50:14 PM »

Speaking of stars, I found out what stars actually look like. Far more amazing than most have ever known! This is just one design of a star. There are many different patterns they give off. These things naturally bounce around. You have to have a still telescope to capture them.

https://youtu.be/6tgxTCDjvBI

I promise, no commentary or anything. Just a video of one video.

A second short one on another star:

https://youtu.be/HBoFYYpOsPw
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 10:25:31 PM by ML »

ZekeSr

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2018, 03:37:52 PM »

And here is another favorite YouTube channel  https://youtu.be/bBZMAWwos1Y

It's a live broadcast of an airport near Osaka Japan.

The best times are weekday rush-hours about 8:AM and 5:PM Japanese time which is +14 hours Central US time.

I know we've been flying for many years but it still freaks me out to see these monster aircraft jump into the sky.

Dennis,

Your mention of the airport reminded me of the times I had occasion to be at Philly International. If you stood in the right spot on a clear day you could see a continuous line-up of airplanes in the sky coming in, plane after plane, like a conveyor belt, one behind the other at a set distance, (I really don't know how far...maybe a mile apart?) until some were nothing more than a glimmer in the sun. It was fascinating and even a little unnerving to watch them appear one by one without end. I can only assume that there were an equal number taking off.

As far as the increase of knowledge is concerned.... here is an interesting quote:

Buckminster Fuller created the “Knowledge Doubling Curve”; he noticed that until 1900 human knowledge doubled approximately every century. By the end of World War II knowledge was doubling every 25 years. Today things are not as simple as different types of knowledge have different rates of growth. For example, nanotechnology knowledge is doubling every two years and clinical knowledge every 18 months. But on average human knowledge is doubling every 13 months. According to IBM, the build out of the “internet of things” will lead to the doubling of knowledge every 12 hours.

Mike

yello62

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2018, 05:52:41 PM »

Dennis,

Your mention of the airport reminded me of the times I had occasion to be at Philly International. If you stood in the right spot on a clear day you could see a continuous line-up of airplanes in the sky coming in, plane after plane, like a conveyor belt, one behind the other at a set distance, (I really don't know how far...maybe a mile apart?) until some were nothing more than a glimmer in the sun. It was fascinating and even a little unnerving to watch them appear one by one without end. I can only assume that there were an equal number taking off.

Mike

i worked the second shift at a hospital near o'hare airport in the 80s. a few times a week, one of the landing approaches had planes flying directly over the hospital.  on busy days, you would have a plane fly over every 90 seconds, and that would go on for hours.  i would watch the planes as i was eating my dinner and would try to keep count, and when the sun would set, you could see the lights of the planes stretched all the way out to lake michigan, probably 25 - 30 miles from the hospital. 

yello62

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2018, 04:37:45 PM »

live stream of the earth: https://youtu.be/J-wwcJC6K-A

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2018, 04:59:00 PM »

Thankyou Yello62
I especially like the music. I hope and pray you are feeling better , God Bless You, Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

ZekeSr

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2018, 08:53:00 AM »

2Ti 3:1  Know this also, that in the last days grievous times will be at hand.
2Ti 3:2  For men will be self-lovers, money-lovers, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3  without natural affection, unyielding, false accusers, without self-control, savage, despisers of good,
2Ti 3:4  traitors, reckless, puffed up, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
2Ti 3:5  having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it; even turn away from these.
Psa 35:20  For they do not speak peace; but they think deceitful things against the quiet ones of the earth.
Psa 35:21  And they widen their mouths against me; they say, Aha, aha! Our eyes have seen.

While, in my opinion, the Good News Bible is far from the best overall translation, I think it has a very good interpretation of the two verses I used from Psalms:

Psa 35:20  They do not speak in a friendly way; instead they invent all kinds of lies about peace-loving people. 
Psa 35:21  They accuse me, shouting, "We saw what you did!"

While this kind of situation has always existed, it seems to be escalating on all fronts both public and private. My wife and I have even been the victims of such behavior. Thankfully, it was disproven.

Mike 

« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:38:33 AM by ZekeSr »

lareli

« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2018, 04:11:09 PM »

Mat 24:10  And then many will be offended, and will betray one another, and will hate one another.

Offended...... I think this is becoming prevalent on every possible level of the definition.

G4624 Offended  skan-dal-id'-zo
To “scandalize”; from G4625; to entrap, that is, trip up (figuratively stumble [transitively] or entice to sin, apostasy or displeasure): - (make to) offend.

G4625 skan'-dal-on
A “scandal”; probably from a derivative of G2578; a trap stick (bent sapling), that is, snare (figuratively cause of displeasure or sin): - occasion to fall (of stumbling), offence, thing that offends, stumbling-block.

It is nearly impossible for anyone to question certain things or publically express any opinion other than that which has been deemed acceptable. Otherwise, someone will be offended. And it matters not whether you hold fast or say you are sorry. Saying you are sorry will not be sufficient. You are to be hated and destroyed. I personally believe this is something that ties in very closely with calling good evil and evil good.

Mike

Agreed %100.. I’ve heard someone describe today’s social climate as ‘outrage culture’. Being offended is seen by many as some kind of virtue..
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2018, 06:55:48 AM »

I don't know if y'all are watching the news out of California, with the fires that are raging. Here is the headline from The Weather Channel's website (weather.com):

"Death Toll Doubles in California's Most Destructive Fire". (next page) "At Least 23 dead in Wildfire That Destroyed Northern California Town and Is Now The Most Destructive Fire in California History". Do you see how this event is now "historical" (keyword)?

Folks...these acts of God are getting very interesting for us Elect, and very serious to The Lord.

Why is this happening? The same reason for Hurricane Michael. I praise God that we are fortunate to be living in this part of His eon.

Dean

John from Kentucky

« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2018, 06:23:02 PM »

I don't know if y'all are watching the news out of California, with the fires that are raging. Here is the headline from The Weather Channel's website (weather.com):

"Death Toll Doubles in California's Most Destructive Fire". (next page) "At Least 23 dead in Wildfire That Destroyed Northern California Town and Is Now The Most Destructive Fire in California History". Do you see how this event is now "historical" (keyword)?

Folks...these acts of God are getting very interesting for us Elect, and very serious to The Lord.

Why is this happening? The same reason for Hurricane Michael. I praise God that we are fortunate to be living in this part of His eon.

Dean

These are not acts of God.  They are acts of Satan.

In the beginning of the Book of Job, we learn Satan brought the weather event that killed Job's children.  It was Satan that caused Job's other misfortunes and health problems.

It was God Who set the limits on how far Satan could go in the evil he did.

The Scriptures say Satan is the prince of the power of the air.  That he is the god of this world.  That he is a murderer and liar from his beginning.

The Book of James teaches all Good comes from God.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2018, 10:00:07 AM »

Did you forgot a couple of Ray's main teachings, JFK, which is "the sum of thy word is truth" (Psalm 119:160) and that "no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation" (2 Peter 1:20)?

If you would bother to read, from the book of Job, chapters 38-42... you would see that God is very capable of executing judgments in the natural realm all by HIMSELF, WITHOUT the use of Satan.

"Behold therefore the GOODNESS and SEVERITY of God: on them which fell, SEVERITY; but toward thee, GOODNESS, IF thou continue in HIS GOODNESS: otherwise thou also shalt be CUT OFF (Romans 11:22). Do you see the 2 or 3 witnesses in just that one verse? The sum of His word is truth.

Dean

yello62

« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2018, 12:02:03 PM »

taken from the Darby translation: Is 45.7 "forming the light and creating darkness, making peace and creating evil: I, Jehovah, do all these things."

John from Kentucky

« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2018, 04:31:14 PM »

I am well aware of what the Scriptures teach on good and evil.  I am well aware of what Ray taught, which is the same as the Scriptures.

However some here do not have a complete understanding of this subject, which comes from the Holy Spirit.

Being Sovereign, God is responsible for all things, including evil.

But God does not do evil.  It is offensive to Him.  That is why Satan was created.  Satan is the direct causal agent and doer of evil acts.

God did not burn those poor people to death in their vehicles in the California fires.

It was Satan who did the evil deeds.

God limits what Satan does or it would have been much worse.

Some need to be careful what they attribute to our Great God.

For you who believe you know what Ray taught.  In the past, some said Ray believed God willed that some children be sexually abused and murdered.  Not so.  Read Ray's answer.
Pray that God gives you understanding.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2018, 06:33:11 PM »

God does not do evil, eh JFK? No, that is wrong. God does not do WICKEDNESS. God does not do SINFUL ACTS. THAT is what is offensive to Him, JFK. Perhaps you should read more carefully what Ray taught regarding the evils in this world. When a man does an evil act, it is SIN, because the man is carnal. When God orchestrates an evil act, it is NOT sinful because GOD is not sinful.

Yello62 quoted an excellent verse from Isaiah 45:7, and I can match that verse with this verse: "Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it"? (Amos 3:6). There's the double witness on that subject.

Remember Noah's flood, JFK? What does God say about this flood?

"And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them". (Genesis 6:7)

"And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth. (Genesis 6:13)

And for the grand finale of these verses...

"And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die". (Genesis 6:17)

Gee JFK, I guess God lied when He said, "And, behold, I, even I..." in the previous verse(s)?

You are way out of your league on this issue. I have been carefully documenting these events for the last 4 years. YOU?

Dean

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2018, 07:42:47 PM »

Isa 45:7  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Ecc 1:13  I applied my heart to inquiring and exploring by wisdom concerning all that is done under the heavens: it is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.
(Concordant)

yello62

« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2018, 07:46:01 PM »

Dean,

To understand that God orchestrates all to the effecting of His will has to be granted to be believed.  No, He does not do sin, as He cannot miss the mark, it is an impossibility as He has defined all of the marks.  Causing evil, calamitous events?  As you point out from the additional scriptures, that He does, and He does so to fulfill the purposes for which He made them.

Tony

yello62

« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2018, 07:46:37 PM »

Ecc 1:13  I applied my heart to inquiring and exploring by wisdom concerning all that is done under the heavens: it is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.
(Concordant)

amen!

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2018, 08:14:22 PM »

Thank you, Dennis and Tony, for your additional verses and insight.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 23 queries.