bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Author Topic: End Time Prophecies  (Read 324551 times)

Heidi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: End Time Prophecies
« Reply #340 on: July 04, 2019, 01:24:42 AM »

Jesus came preaching not just the gospel, which he said has now been fulfilled this very day.
Luke 4:21 Then he began to speak to them. “The Scripture you’ve just heard has been fulfilled this very day."

Second to that, He preached the gospel OF THE KINGDOM of God.  IMO that means us.  He came to reveal the mystery of His kingdom, His inheritance, His bride....us, the chosen. 

He is indirectly saying, wait, there is more!  I've revealed Myself and now I'm showing you a little secret, there is more to the story.   He is our Saviour but through Him (the seed) there is going to be saviours (plural).  We do not yet know  how we will appear but we know that we will be like Him.

I don't think He came to reveal the physical church, but His spiritual church.  Today the worldwide church believe its them, but we who are in Him know that it is us. 

The bible is an enigma, as Ray says, a cartoon has two levels, one for kids and one for adults.

So to some up my thoughts, the gospel is about us and for us.  It is how He teaches us and shows us if He gives you spiritual understanding.

It's not a haughty approach, in fact, it is humbling to the extent of disbelief.   But I do belief and thank God.

Heidi
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

Heidi

« Reply #341 on: July 04, 2019, 01:39:53 AM »

Musterdseed posted a thread and it is in keeping with what I am trying to say.   We are a peculiar/special people a royal priesthood.

"Ray,,, “ not of this cosmos, not in this system, not in this particular society,
or His servants would fight and He would take over.”
“This Kingdom is going to what? Bless all the nations. This is a big Kingdom
and it’s a Spiritual Kingdom, because the more we do away with the flesh, the
more spiritual we get. The more we die to the flesh, the more we grow to the spirit.
So it’s not as negative as it seems when you get old and decrepit like me. The flesh is dying
but hopefully the Spirit is growing. Where as I used to be dead in my Spirit and soar in my flesh,
now I’m almost dead in my flesh and soaring in my Spirit. That’s good.Thats the way it should be.
Do you see that in your life? “

Thank you L Ray Smith, looking forward to meeting you.❤️ end of quote "

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 01:42:33 AM by Heidi »
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #342 on: July 04, 2019, 07:15:40 AM »

Dennis:

I've followed Mike Maloney for years, along with Peter Schiff, Lynette Zang (ITM Trading) and others on YouTube. I appreciate their insight!
God's money has been gold and silver for thousands of years. Unfortunately, our currency has been purely fiat ("Authorized Decree") since 1971, when Nixon took us off the remaining vestige of a gold standard. Every fiat currency is eventually revealed for its intrinsic value, which is zero.

On a completely different note, and in keeping with the theme of the end time prophecies thread, I'm going to share with everyone a video I received last night. I follow a few of these channels, but I am mainly interested in the F.A.A. weather cameras in Alaska. It's my belief that the boys at NASA have been working on several secret projects over the decades, and is one of the reasons for their top secret payload launches. This video may also indicate the mechanism whereby Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed, and to me, is another indicator that we are living in the last days of this eon. The last 90 seconds of this 5 minute, 35 second video is the most revealing! Enjoy the ride:

https://youtu.be/TGzp1AL41_A

Dean

Johnny70

« Reply #343 on: July 04, 2019, 03:52:57 PM »

Dean,
Are we living in a Binary Star Solar System - you mentioned Nibiru.
Johnny

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #344 on: July 04, 2019, 05:15:45 PM »

What is the intrinsic value of gold?
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #345 on: July 04, 2019, 06:05:04 PM »

Only the value people put on it for a time, but after that, even gold will be worthless.

Eze 7:19  They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

Heidi

« Reply #346 on: July 04, 2019, 07:13:00 PM »

Eze 7:19  They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

We can always trust in your replies Dave, you have bookended it with your scripture  :)

I am grateful to God that physical gold and silver is of no value to me.....I'm interested in the spiritual gold and silver  ;)

Heidi

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #347 on: July 04, 2019, 08:55:08 PM »

So currency has almost no intrinsic value.  And gold has only slightly more.

Rev_3:18  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Is The Lord counseling thee to buy better gold?  Is the gold He's selling/trading a heavier, shinier, purer mineral?  There is physical gold and there is spiritual gold.  Why must I believe that the Gold of the Revelation of Jesus Christ (the Spirit of Prophecy) is the former?  Is some of it "real" and some of it "spiritual"?  Isn't that a worthless question? 

1Co 3:11  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
1Co 3:12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

One more question...will Mike Maloney be happy when/if there is a total global economic collapse?  How about a national or regional one?  Will any of you be happy?   

Speaking of filling "bowels/bellies"...1Co 6:13  Foods for the belly, and the belly for foods, but God will destroy (lit. "render entirely useless") both this and these...

We have what we have until we don't have it any more.  We don't have to wait till we "get to heaven" or for that Great day of the Lord in the future.  The day I die I will lose belly, food, gold, currency, and my soul.  Today, I am being crucified with Christ.  But I'm not dead yet, just as He wasn't until He was.

Hang in there, Heidi.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #348 on: July 04, 2019, 11:13:13 PM »

One more question...will Mike Maloney be happy when/if there is a total global economic collapse?  How about a national or regional one?  Will any of you be happy?

Mat 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Mat 24:43  But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

Mike Maloney (and others) can see what's coming and are preparing for, at worst, a 'global economic collapse'.

Remember 2008? https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=97801606

Ecc 1:9  The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Mat 11:15  He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 11:18:46 PM by Dennis Vogel »

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #349 on: July 05, 2019, 01:04:11 AM »

From the Rapture paper.  I'd urge everybody to read it, long as it is.  It is much more than a refutation of an eschatological theory:

http://bible-truths.com/rapture.htm

We have already shown in Scripture that the great tribulation ends at our Lord's advent, it does not begin. Nor is the tribulation ushered in, as a thief, three and one half years earlier or seven years earlier. It is our Lord's "coming" that is as a thief, not "tribulation." "Gloominess" and "darkness" during the time of the day of the Lord is not the main aspect of the figure of a thief or even a minor aspect of this figure of a thief. The Bible tells us plainly what the figure represents. It is representative of " when He comes" -- "His coming"! Nothing else.

"Darkness and gloom" is not being compared with "a thief in the night," at all. The world is in darkness and gloom, but the actual "coming" of our Lord is in no way analogous to "gloom and darkness." How can anyone even suggest that the Lord's coming as a thief is comparable to night, darkness, or gloom, when the Scriptures plainly tell us that,

"... even as the lightning is coming out from the east and is appearing as far as the west , thus shall be the PRESENCE of the Son of Mankind"
(Matt. 24:27).

Nothing is as bright as lightning--not even the sun. No one will know when our Lord comes, but when He appears, everyone on earth will know!

"... then all the tribes of the land shall grieve, and they shall see the Son of Mankind coming on the clouds of heaven with power and much GLORY"! (Mat. 24:30).

"Power," "Glory," and "LIGHTNING" have no fellowship with "darkness," "evil" and "gloom"!

Furthermore, the fact that Christ is coming "as" "a thief in the night" has absolutely nothing to do with either an actual thief or actual night time. And, likewise, it has nothing to do with negativism. This is figurative language. This is not to be taken literally. Let us be clear, that Jesus Christ is not coming as a thief, to steal! And He is not coming at night so that no one can see Him coming (the aspect of His coming as "lightning" should dispel any such idea).

If we would let the Scriptures speak to us and explain things to us, it would become abundantly clear that there is only one aspect of Christ's coming that is applicable to "a thief in the night." Actually, the phrase "in the night" is not even necessary to our understanding of this idiom. In fact, most Scripture references even drop the aspect of "in the night" and refer only to "a thief."

"Now that be knowing, for if the householder were aware in what watch the thief is combing, he would watch, and would not let his house be tunneled into" (Mat. 24:43). (Night is not mentioned).

"Now the day of the Lord will be arriving as a thief ..." (II Pet. 3:10). (Night is not mentioned).

"Now this you know, that if the householder were aware at what hour the thief is coming, he would watch ..." (Lk. 12:39). (Night is not mentioned).

"Now you brethren, are not in darkness, that the day may be overtaking you as a thief ..." (I Thes. 5:4). (Night is not mentioned).

"I shall be arriving on you as a thief ..." (Rev. 3:3). (Night is not mentioned).

"Lo! I am coming as a thief! Happy is he who is watching ..." (Rev. 16:15). (Night is not mentioned).

From all these Scriptures it is clear that "in the night" is not an important aspect of this idiom. It's just that most thieves do come at night, but it is not necessary that a thief come at night in order to be perfectly suited to the one aspect of Christ's coming that is likened to the coming of a thief, or surely six separate Scriptures would not have left "in the night" out of this idiom. Here is a major proof that coming as a thief has absolutely nothing to do with darkness or gloominess, or for sure, the phrase "in the night" would never be left out of this idiom.

We might ask whether it is even possible for someone coming from Heaven (assuming that heaven is above earth's atmosphere?) to this Earth, to do so "at night?" After all, when approaching the Earth from outer space, it is always daylight over half the earth!

In Jerusalem, however, our Lord's coming might be, "... at evening, or midnight, or cock crowing, or morning ..." (Mark 13:35).

I almost hesitate to comment on the argument that if the figure of a thief represents the unexpectedness of Christ's coming, then those watching would not be surprised when He came. But if that is so, then we conclude that those who are watching will not be surprised by His arrival, yet Matt. 24:43-44 suggests that even if they are ready, such an hour as you think not the Son of Man comes. (Emphasis mine).

Is the writer suggesting that this Scripture contradicts the idea that Christ's coming is as a thief? That if some should be "watching," then they will not be surprised when Christ comes? Such an idea is not logical or sound reasoning. Let me attempt to state this idea clearly. Can we agree on the fact that Jesus did not lie when He said: "Now, concerning that day and hour no one is aware, neither the messengers of the heavens, nor the Son; except the Father only" (Matt. 24:36)? Okay then, no one knows when Christ will return. So, even if one is watching, he still will not know when He will return! The very fact that someone would be "watching" is proof positive that he DOESN'T known when the return occurs.

Those "not watching" probably don't even believe Christ is going to return. They will be surprised when it happens. Those who "are watching" believe the Christ is going to return, but neither do they know when He will return. The figure of the thief represents the unexpectedness of His coming--nothing else. If one knows the exact hour that a guest is to arrive at his home, he doesn't need to sit by the window watching for days or weeks. If he knows the exact hour, he could, in fact, set his alarm clock and go to sleep. Here's another point from this figure of a thief. It's a minor point, but nevertheless, a point. Matt. 24 not only states that no one will know when our Lord will return, but it even further suggests that it will be at a time considered the most unlikely. Notice it: "... for in an hour which you are not supposing, the Son of Mankind is coming" (Verse 44).

Consider also, that if Christ wanted to give a figure of speech that represents the day of the Lord (rather than His actual "appearing"), then "as a thief" would be totally inappropriate.

The Day of the Lord represents: Vengeance, Wrath, Indignation, Fire, Gloominess, Darkness, Clouds and Murkiness, Mourning, Devastation, War, Pain, Suffering, and Death--wholesale DEATH. One might choose to represent such evil, A Monster, Satan, a Devil, A Wild Beast, or some such thing, but not a "thief.". Our Lord doesn't even suggest that it is "an armed robber or thief"--just " a thief." A "thief" is not in the least representative of the horrors of worldwide pain, suffering, fear, and slaughter. A "thief" is about as analogous to or representative of these unprecedented horrors and carnage of most of the human race as a teddy bear or a rubber ducky would be. And that's why God does use Monsters, Wild Beasts, demons, and Satan himself, as the personification of the greatest evils in history, not "a thief"!

If Christ's actual return and appearing in great glory is not a thing of darkness, gloominess, and negativism, how then does Christ return to this Earth "as a thief," or "as a thief in the night?" We don't need to use human reasoning or speculation, many Scriptures tell us exactly how His return is "as a thief." Christ returns to this Earth is as a thief in that no one will know when He will return. The time of His return, is unexpected. And that is the only way in which Christ comes as "a thief." Not one of these Scriptures (which fully and simply explain the figure of a thief), mentions one word about the "ominousness" of the dark and gloomy day as the reason for the figure of a thief. Here are the Scriptures:

"... if the householder were aware in what watch the thief is coming, he would watch ..." (Mat. 24:43). But he didn't know when and neither will anyone else know when He returns.

"Now, concerning that day and hour no one is aware, neither the messengers of the heavens, nor the Son ..." (Mat. 24:36).

"For even as the days of Noah, thus shall be the presence of the So of Mankind. "...for as they were in the days before the deluge ... and did not know till the deluge came ..." (Mat. 24:37-39).

"Be watching, then, for you are not aware on what day your Lord is Coming" (Matt. 24:42).

"... for in an hour which you are not supposing, the Son of Mankind is coming" (Mat. 24:24-44).

"... for you are not aware when the lord of the house is coming ..."
(Mk 13:35).

"Not yours is it to know times or eras ..." (Acts 1:7).

"I shall be arriving on you as a thief, and under no circumstances will you be knowing what hour I shall be arriving" (Rev. 3:3).

There we have eight separate Scriptural explanations as to why and how Christ returns as a thief, and not one of these Scriptures connects a thief with the ominousness of gloominess, darkness, and the like. Christ does not return as a thief because it is gloomy out. He does not return as a thief because He will come in the middle of the night. And He does not come as a thief because that He, Himself, is a thief. No, none of these. He comes as a thief, unexpectedly. That's it. We don't know when. All eight verses pinpoint the one aspect of unexpectedness!

I'm not arguing that bad things can't happen.  Of course they can.  I AM arguing that nobody can rightfully claim that any of them are "signs of the end" and the coming of the Lord. 

Perhaps it is something else entirely we should be "watching". 

The term  "Spirit of Prophecy" is found in:

Rev_19:10  And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

I'm well aware that "Prophecy" is a much sexier topic than "Spirit".  But whatever events occur, our ultimate salvation is not temporary/physical and confined to this life as grass.  Whether we live or die, we live or die unto Him.

Heidi

« Reply #350 on: July 05, 2019, 02:06:18 AM »

"Is, was and will be" comes to mind.....

Heidi

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #351 on: July 05, 2019, 02:40:57 PM »

Dave,

And in 16 pages of a thread started to post Scripture about End-Time prophecies, has anybody posted the one scripture where Jesus tells His disciples what happens before the end comes?   

This thread was started almost a year ago, if we, who have participated in this discussion were only concerned with end times this thread would have far more than the 18 pages it now has.. Interestingly enough, the one scripture in question was discussed more than any other, and with fruitful results for some of us I might add.

Didn't Ray explain the meaning of "buying and selling" in the LOF series?

As I pointed out in another reply, Ray did not expound on this subject, perhaps because it had not been made clear to him at that time.
If Ray were alive today, he would have plenty to say on this subject, as reading his Towers article clearly shows. New light did not end with Ray's death as I'm sure you know.

Am I to understand those of us discussing this subject, are lacking in something that God requires from us as his sons and daughters?

I can only  Speak for myself, in that regard. I've been given something more precious, rare and  desirable than all the riches this world has to offer. The first being great peace, a peace that can Only be acquired through my Lord and saviour. Faith to believe without question, that he who laid down his life for All, will make good on his promise, no matter what. I've been given a place of refuge, with the strength to endure whatever I may yet have to face in my physical life.

I walk with my Lord everyday, he's my rock, my comfort and my assurance in all things. I talk to him all the time about everything, even this discussion we've been having about end time prophesy. If I'm doing something he disapproves of I'm certain he'll make it known to me, as he always has. I feel God working in me all the time, and whatever he wills me to do is what I do.

I don't think Dennis was implying that Jesus was coming in destruction, as the scriptures he shared clearly show.
Mat 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

No mention of destruction there.

Mat 24:43  But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

This was Jesus warning of the coming destruction of Jerusalem, not his second coming.

God is the one who gives knowledge and understanding, am I to believe he does that without purpose?

Are we to believe Jesus didn't also warn us of another type of destruction coming, even if it doesn't result in that type of physical destruction.that occurred then? I think not, as scripture makes those warnings very clear.

No matter if we are in end times or not, there will be an end to this age, as God's word assures us,  and there will be a generation to witness it.  I'm from the camp that believes we are seeing end time prophesy being fullfilled . Does that mean it's going to happen in my lifetime, or 200 years from now, that is irrelevant to our discussion, as we know things happen on God's clock and not ours. Does discussing this jeopardise Our relationship with God, not if we consider All is of God, including this discussion of end time prophesy.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 02:43:41 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #352 on: July 05, 2019, 05:02:51 PM »

Speaking only for myself. Unlike the many who are in darkness now, I would be over the moon happy. I would lift up my head and rejoice in thanksgiving, to the praise and glory of our mighty God and redeemer, Jesus Christ. Witnessing  the fall of Babylon the great would be an event of epic proportions. Does my faith depend on it,  NEVER.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

zvezda

« Reply #353 on: July 05, 2019, 05:12:27 PM »

Perhaps it is something else entirely we should be "watching". 

Luke 21:34  But watch yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a trap.

2John 8  Watch yourselves, so that you may not lose what we have worked for, but may win a full reward.

1Tim 4:16  Keep a close watch on yourself and on the teaching. Persist in this, for by so doing you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Gal 6:1  Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.

Besides the Scripture, I guess we are also inspirited by Ray's tower paper, that's why we also keep watching the current events.

zvezda

« Reply #354 on: July 05, 2019, 05:19:09 PM »

nation against nation, kingdom against kingdom -

https://threatmap.fortiguard.com/
https://cybermap.kaspersky.com/

this one allows you to explore historical data sets -
http://www.digitalattackmap.com/

caution: Don't buy any devices or install any apps that are manufactured/developed by a company based in China. Your phone/device could be used for DDoS attacks without you knowing it.
e.g.: phones from huawei, xiaomi, oppo, vivo, oneplus and realme. Apps such as WeChat and TikTok

along with the deep web, dark net..... the internet is surely a place of lawlessness.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #355 on: July 05, 2019, 08:11:46 PM »

Johnny... I don't know about the binary star possibility, but I know that climate change is not primarily man made. I believe the main driver of it is from the numerous stellar cores that have entered our solar system, for which NASA and others are doing an excellent job with their various toys in hiding their reality. The propaganda is that humanity is to blame for climate change.   

On another note, in around 14 years we will be coming up to the 2000 year anniversary of the death, burial, resurrection, ascension, and Pentecost of the Lord Jesus Christ. I have asked others their opinion on the significance of this anniversary, so I will pose this question to everyone. Do you believe that this matters in any way to the Father and the Son, or no? Can we "know when it is near, even at the door"? (Matt 24:33 & Mark 13:29)

Dean

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #356 on: July 06, 2019, 12:23:54 AM »

Wanda, I suppose I am a little less convinced that "babylon the great" has fallen in us, from some (not all) of the responses in this thread.  And it seems that some have read nothing but the towers paper.

Specifically, Peter wrote:

2Pe 1:19  And we are having the prophetic word more confirmed, which you, doing ideally, are heeding (as to a lamp appearing in a dingy place, till the day should be breaking and the morning star should be rising) in your hearts,
2Pe 1:20  knowing this first, that no prophecy of scripture at all is becoming its own explanation."

Well, are "we knowing this?"  Really?

Further, if that verse refers only to the destruction of Jerusalem, why was it posted to try to prove that it's something we should be consumed with today?  I posted Ray's excerpt to emphasize that all that is being said in that verse is that His coming will be sudden.  Sudden and unexpectedly.  "Behold, I come SUDDENLY."  Even so, come Lord Jesus.

But we all think what we think.  Jesus is Lord and everything that plays out will be exposed by fire, both wisdom and foolishness.  I make no claim to either. 

« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 12:51:17 AM by Dave in Tenn »

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #357 on: July 06, 2019, 09:15:28 AM »

In Matthew 24:2, Jesus tells His disciples that the temple will be thrown down. Here is verse 3: And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the "world"? (Greek: aion).

It's a two part question. They were wanting to know not only when the Temple would be destroyed, but also what would be the sign(s) of the end of this current eon. In verse 33, Jesus mentions whether we can know anything of the timing or not, which is verified by Mark 13:29.

Mark 13:4 and Luke 21:7 are very similar to Matthew 24:3, but without the Greek word "aion" mentioned in those verses. 

I know we can't know the specific day or hour, but at the same time, I feel we aren't left in the dark, either. That's my interpretation of it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 09:30:03 AM by AwesomeSavior »

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #358 on: July 06, 2019, 02:20:29 PM »

Mat 24:13  Yet he who endures to the consummation, he shall be saved." 

Endures what?  The destruction of Jerusalem?  If it's a two-part question and answer, Jesus certainly answered it oddly.  Maybe it was a two-part question.  The disciples even after His resurrection still didn't understand.  But I don't think it's a two-part answer even if the prophecy of the Temple preceded both question and answer.  And if it is a two-part answer, Jesus answered in reverse order. 

"Don't be deceived"--"wars and rumors of wars"--"not the end". " Earthquakes and famine--not the end".  These things must be, but the end is not yet--even if men tell you they are the end.  They are, if anything, signs of the beginning.  Every generation before and after that statement have endured these beginnings of labor-pains.

On the other hand, ...ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled.  That's a prophecy for the generations of this age, and many don't seem to be following the admonitions.  Don't be deceived.  See that you are not troubled.         

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #359 on: July 06, 2019, 03:44:38 PM »

People in every generation believe they are living in the end times. Except now this can come true:

Mat 24:22  And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Even a limited nuclear exchange between countries like India and Pakistan could be enough to kill every human being on the planet (Chernobyl radiation is still circulating the earth).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.