> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

Is this Godly?

(1/3) > >>

Dave in Tenn:
Yeah, I know.  Fellowship by sharing you-tube videos is kinda "face-booky".  But this one I can't help.

Does this sound righteous?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTKEBygQic0

Wanda:
There are some great things on YT.

Righteous  as a marker of moral goodness, or  slang for "excellent."?

I think its both.

The mans philosophy is , to awaken possibilities,  which he does quiet successfully, by seeing everyone for who they will become, not who they are when he first begins to teach them.  I'm seeing righteous and Godly similarities in this approach.

He opens minds to hidden potential and by doing so he lights up lives, and as the Light of the world God is filling lives with the light of his truth and spirit, allowing us to discover our hidden spiritual potential. The possibilities awaiting us are limitless.

Most excellent!

yello62:
if we are defining righteous as that which is confered by God, i would say, emphatically no.  if we are defining it as, “hey, that dude is righteous”, or cool, i would say, dynomite!!!

Prune Soleiado:
A little here, a little there ⭐️

Wanda:
Dave, I feel there is more to your question regarding the righteousness of this mans methods, so I have a few questions.

Why did you choose to question the righteousness of it, unless you believe it to be unrighteous?

Is this a trick question?

Are you giving an A to all who comment? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version