bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sandcastles  (Read 3981 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Sandcastles
« on: November 29, 2018, 10:16:12 PM »

I just read an article that for the nativity scene this year, the vatican is shipping in
700 tons of sand and international artists from all over the world to sculpt it .😂😂😂

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

indianabob

Re: Sandcastles
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 11:53:59 PM »

I just read an article that for the nativity scene this year, the vatican is shipping in
700 tons of sand and international artists from all over the world to sculpt it .😂😂😂
[/quot

Yep,
More evidence that "religion" is all about entertainment and mind control.

Whereas God wants us to be thinkers and reasoners and lovers of righteousness.

It's interesting that in many instances, the "unchurched" are more loving and helpful and less judgmental and condemning in their daily lives.

…13 For it is not the hearers of the Law who are righteous before God, but it is the doers of the Law who will be declared righteous. 14 Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the Law, do by nature what the Law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the Law, 15 since they show that the work of the Law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them.…

Bob

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 03:17:23 AM »

Psalm 14:1-3:
« The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
    They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man,to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt;there is none who does good,
not even one. »
Psalm 53:1-3:
« The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, doing abominable iniquity; there is none who does good.God looks down from heaven on the children of man to see if there are any who understand,who seek after God.They have all fallen away; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good,
 not even one. »
Romans 3:10-12:
«  as it is written:“None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands;no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;  no one does good,
not even one.”

Three strikes. Fools and hypocrites out.

And for us, God’s children, 2 Peter 3-17:
« Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position. But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:24:36 AM by Prune Soleiado »

ZekeSr

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 09:16:05 AM »

There is a Pakistani woman in Pakistan named Asia Bibi. She is, strangely enough, Catholic. In 2010, she was sentenced to death and fined $1,100 for the major crime of blasphemy, because she was allegedly critical of Mohammed. She appealed her case in 2018 while spending eight years in prison. The Supreme Court bravely overturned the decision for a gross lack of evidence with indications that her accusers lied. There have been major protests in Pakistan over the Supreme Court decision, as the people want her hung.

Asia has requested asylum in the U.K., but has been turned down because: “the UK government had concerns that her moving to the UK would cause security concerns and unrest among certain sections of the community and would also be a security threat to British embassies abroad which might be targeted by Islamist terrorists.”  Germany has done the same. Other countries like the U.S., Canada, and Australia are (deliberately?) dragging their feet while she is in hiding with people actively searching to kill her.
Meanwhile, Italy’s Foreign Minister Matteo Salvini, said that he’d do “everything humanly possible” to bring Bibi to Italy and grant her asylum. He said Italy is also working “discreetly” with other Western governments to make that possible. Back in Feb, before she was acquitted, the pope met with her husband and daughter and said, he “thinks a lot about your mother and prays for her,” defining Bibi as a “wonderful martyr woman.”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but now that she's been acquitted, I don’t believe he has become involved with this ‘wonderful catholic martyr woman’s’ need for asylum. After making that comment, I suppose it would be much simpler for him if she truly becomes a martyr. Then again, maybe he’s just too busy playing in his giant sand box.

Mike

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 10:20:57 AM »

The Whole Babylon religious/ political system is build on sand and the storms and winds
and the rains come ,,,,breaking it down.

Proverbs 16:4-5
The Lord has made everything for its purpose,
even the wicked for the day of trouble.
Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord;
be assured ,he will not go unpunished.

Amen, Come Lord Jesus
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 12:06:02 PM »

There is a Pakistani woman in Pakistan named Asia Bibi. She is, strangely enough, Catholic. In 2010, she was sentenced to death and fined $1,100 for the major crime of blasphemy, because she was allegedly critical of Mohammed. She appealed her case in 2018 while spending eight years in prison. The Supreme Court bravely overturned the decision for a gross lack of evidence with indications that her accusers lied. There have been major protests in Pakistan over the Supreme Court decision, as the people want her hung.

Asia has requested asylum in the U.K., but has been turned down because: “the UK government had concerns that her moving to the UK would cause security concerns and unrest among certain sections of the community and would also be a security threat to British embassies abroad which might be targeted by Islamist terrorists.”  Germany has done the same. Other countries like the U.S., Canada, and Australia are (deliberately?) dragging their feet while she is in hiding with people actively searching to kill her.
Meanwhile, Italy’s Foreign Minister Matteo Salvini, said that he’d do “everything humanly possible” to bring Bibi to Italy and grant her asylum. He said Italy is also working “discreetly” with other Western governments to make that possible. Back in Feb, before she was acquitted, the pope met with her husband and daughter and said, he “thinks a lot about your mother and prays for her,” defining Bibi as a “wonderful martyr woman.”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but now that she's been acquitted, I don’t believe he has become involved with this ‘wonderful catholic martyr woman’s’ need for asylum. After making that comment, I suppose it would be much simpler for him if she truly becomes a martyr. Then again, maybe he’s just too busy playing in his giant sand box.

Mike

I read that she was let out of jail on condition she would not leave Pakistan.

indianabob

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 01:44:43 PM »

Interesting comments all.

I have to wonder?

When I was growing up my friends and family included members of several religions.
Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, & none of the above.
Now I am sincerely wondering why any of the members of these and other religions are so afraid when one of their family takes an interest in some other religion. Is their "god" so weak that their "god" cannot allow anyone to disagree for fear that their "god" will lose members.

Seems to me a real GOD would be able to motivate belief in anyone...they chose.

Is their "faith" so weak and fearful that they will go so far as to kill a friend who disagrees?

That is "sick"... >:(

ZekeSr

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 09:04:20 AM »

Mike

I read that she was let out of jail on condition she would not leave Pakistan.

Yes, it's true she was let out of jail on the condition that she wouldn't leave. But that was a deal to try to placate the hardliners who were instigating riots that have caused over a billion dollars in damage. The deal included the release of all the protesters who were arrested, starting a legal process to ban Bibi from leaving the country, and allowing a petition to be filed that would force the Pakistani supreme court to "review" their decision. In other words the government is caving in. Meanwhile, her lawyer has fled to the Netherlands. Some believe she may be hiding in the Dutch Foreign Embassy. One thing is certain; had she remained in jail, she would be dead. And if she is forced to remain in Pakistan, she will eventually be found and killed.

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 24 queries.