> General Discussions

Rays teachings

(1/2) > >>

Musterseed:
I just watched individual you tube teachings from the LOF series from a Mr. McKay.
Who’s that?

Evil in the church, hell , etc. The first video I watched had a pic of a big earth on it.🌏

Have you guys seen these already or am I a slowpoke?
I was very excited. This is fire from heaven. I remember Ray saying , in one of his papers, (don’t ask me where, I don’t remember ) “ this will make them very angry”   Any thoughts? 😀

In Christ, Pamela

Dennis Vogel:
Do you have a link?

There are a dozen or so other YouTube channels with Ray's material.

Musterseed:
Hi Dennis,what happened was,
I had just googled L Ray Smith on you tube video and was listening to foundational truths
when I scrolled down and saw these unfamiliar videos , one was You Fools Hyposcrits,snakes and

It has cool background music too.They are parts of Rays papers from the LOF that you have to read and are set up in a way where the timing is such that you have to stop the video a few times to read. This one
is word for word from Rays paper ,Getting to know the real Jesus and more. Also the one All Evil is in the church.
I tried sending the link, couldn’t do it, I sent the vids to Wanda in an email and asked her to send
to you. I saved them on my desk top and when I went back to get them I opened them and it
sent me back to Rays you tube Foundational Truths. Maybe you have seen them before but I haven’t. They are very good. Have a great day Dennis and family.💕❤️

Wanda:
Here ya go.

https://youtu.be/ZgD4y6Q3a2U

Musterseed:
Wanda to my rescue once again, Thank you dear friend.❤️❤️❤️

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version