bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings from Wales  (Read 24945 times)

Cherry

Re: Greetings from Wales
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2019, 10:10:07 AM »

Hi Cherry,
Due to my limited personal income I Have not been to Europe or the Isles, only Canada and Mexico. I depend upon travel videos to learn what I know of other peoples of the world. However I am willing to become a travel companion of any member who has more money than good sense and wants to take me along.  ::)

;D  Ok and if they contact you, tell them I want to tag along Bob!

Welcome Cherry,

My wife's grandmother Sarah Thomas came from Wales in 1890 and had lots of friends there.
Hope to learn more of your spiritual journey.
Indianabob
                                 Hi,it seems to me Indianabob is another I remember from my time here before.
                                        Wales is beautiful and very laid back. Soooo you are Welsh,have you visited Wales?

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2019, 05:13:08 AM »

Welcome Cherry. Good to have you back. 😀

Rhys
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 02:46:48 AM »

My younger sister was born in Jacksonville.  Dad was stationed there at least twice.  I don't remember much about them except sweat, bugs, crabs on the beach, bugs and sweat.

Just reminiscing.  Carry on.  (that's my nod to the UK).

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Cherry

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2019, 12:12:40 PM »

My younger sister was born in Jacksonville.  Dad was stationed there at least twice.  I don't remember much about them except sweat, bugs, crabs on the beach, bugs and sweat.

Just reminiscing.  Carry on.  (that's my nod to the UK).
                     Dave,I remember the terrible quick rain storms,then it was over,the sun shone and ya dried off quick. Humidity,eeeek!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.