> Introductions, Announcements, and More of Ray's Teachings

Greetings from Wales

<< < (5/5)

Cherry:

--- Quote from: indianabob on February 07, 2019, 01:22:01 AM ---Hi Cherry,
Due to my limited personal income I Have not been to Europe or the Isles, only Canada and Mexico. I depend upon travel videos to learn what I know of other peoples of the world. However I am willing to become a travel companion of any member who has more money than good sense and wants to take me along.  ::)

;D  Ok and if they contact you, tell them I want to tag along Bob!

--- Quote from: Cherry (Terry Allen) on February 06, 2019, 03:27:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: indianabob on February 05, 2019, 10:51:25 PM ---Welcome Cherry,

My wife's grandmother Sarah Thomas came from Wales in 1890 and had lots of friends there.
Hope to learn more of your spiritual journey.
Indianabob

--- End quote ---
                                 Hi,it seems to me Indianabob is another I remember from my time here before.
                                        Wales is beautiful and very laid back. Soooo you are Welsh,have you visited Wales?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Rhys 🕊:
Welcome Cherry. Good to have you back. 😀

Rhys

Dave in Tenn:
My younger sister was born in Jacksonville.  Dad was stationed there at least twice.  I don't remember much about them except sweat, bugs, crabs on the beach, bugs and sweat.

Just reminiscing.  Carry on.  (that's my nod to the UK).

Cherry:

--- Quote from: Dave in Tenn on February 09, 2019, 02:46:48 AM ---My younger sister was born in Jacksonville.  Dad was stationed there at least twice.  I don't remember much about them except sweat, bugs, crabs on the beach, bugs and sweat.

Just reminiscing.  Carry on.  (that's my nod to the UK).

--- End quote ---
                     Dave,I remember the terrible quick rain storms,then it was over,the sun shone and ya dried off quick. Humidity,eeeek!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version