> Introductions, Announcements, and More of Ray's Teachings

(1/3) > >>

RVTechNomad:
Hello. My name is Lawrence. I'm very grateful to the spirit of God for letting me find this new group of believers. For nearly 2 decades God has been reeducating me about His true life and being. From 1976 to about 2000, I was steeped in Christian religion rather than in the Spirit of Truth.  Looking forward to discussions about things I still question.

Does anyone know how to modify the profile? The tabs on my profile don't do anything.

Grace be with you all,
Lawrence

Rene:

--- Quote from: RVTechNomad on February 17, 2019, 01:58:59 PM ---
Does anyone know how to modify the profile? The tabs on my profile don't do anything.

--- End quote ---

Hi Lawrence and welcome to the forum.

I am not sure what problem you are having but when I click on the Profile tab, from there I can go to Modify Profile and then to Forum Profile which allows me to make changes.  If your tabs are not functioning properly, perhaps someone who is more tech savvy than myself can assist you.

RVTechNomad:
Hi, thanks for the reply. I can open my profile but the modify tab does nothing. Perhaps new members don't have this ability yet.

Lawrence

Wanda:
Welcome to the forum Lawrence. ☺

Rene, has pretty much said this, but I'll word a bit differently, to emphasize clicking on forum profile under modify profile heading is a necessary step, to advance to the page that allows changes to be made.

Musterseed:
Hello Lawrence
Welcome to B T Family

In Christ, Pamela

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version