bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why waste time?  (Read 5568 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Why waste time?
« on: August 23, 2006, 10:45:30 AM »

My name is Ray Smith and I love the Scriptures. But I marvel how God's Word is being misrepresented today in such an organized worldwide effort...

First, let me state my position succinctly...
    Teach "THE WORD," Dr. Kennedy-not the unscriptural theological nonsense of depraved men!
    Sincerely,
    L. Ray Smith

These are words written by you refuting  A Sermon Denying God's Responsibility to Save Africans .  My question to you is this, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  Do Mr. Hagee and Mr. Kennedy (you seem to take interest on these specific men and your correcting them) know the true God?  Do these men know his truth?  If so, by all means continue.  If not, why are you wasting your precious time?  THE WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN DECEIVED into false (Satan's/man's) doctrine.  You know this.  You ARE preaching to a world held hostage by deceit. Your many words through scripture mean nothing to them.   However, there are those of us out here starving for God's truth (which only God can provide).   I challenge you to spend more of your valuable time writing articles that pertain to what God has revealed to you and less of your time arguing with those who are deaf and blind.  My intention on this we bsite was to sit back and learn, not argue.  It only took two emails before I began to argue with you.  This in itself tells me how truly sick the flesh really is.  I long for the day when we are no longer separated from our God!
    Sincerely,
    Robin

Dear Robin:
    You ask whether Dr. James Kennedy knows the Truths of God?  Surey you josh?  Does someone who teaches from the depth of his heart that most of humanity will be TORTURED in real fire by a God of love for all eternity.  Trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of quadrillions of centuries (without end), being tortured inhumanily in FIRE for no redeeming purpose whatsoever, and then stating that: "Hell is FAIR," as Dr. Kennedy does, and then ask me whether he "knows the truths of God?"  UNBELIEVABLE!
    No, the world does not understand what I am teaching, but nonetheless, these efforts are not in vain even with them, seeing that it is for a WITNESS AGAINST THEM that they are hearing God's Truths. And as for those whom God is calling, have you not read that:  "For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom KNEW NOT God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching TO SAVE THEM THAT BELIEVE" (I Cor. 1:21)? The purpose for bible-truths.com is well stated at the very top of our home page. Perhaps click on it and read it.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.