bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why does God love you  (Read 5953 times)

Heidi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Why does God love you
« on: April 20, 2019, 05:51:04 PM »

I'm reading Ray's paper again, "why does God Love you"?  An excerpt from the paper:

"Which was the son of Enos [Enoch], which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son OF GOD!"

Likewise, ALL of our genealogies will take us back through our parents, grand parents, great grandparents, etc., etc., until we come to our Truly GREAT Father, not Adam, but GOD! WE ARE ALL OF THE RACE OF GOD!"

I am so extremely humbled and awestruck at the wonder and wisdom of God!  To know that I am of the genealogy of God!  What a joyous revelation, it is almost to much to comprehend. 

Heidi
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
Re: Why does God love you
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 07:13:22 PM »

I know just how you feel Heidi. Earlier today I was thinking how blessed we all are, the whole human race, even though many don't know it yet. It's truly a  hunbling experience to be a child of God, and a lot to wrap an imperfect mind around.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

indianabob

Re: Why does God love you
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 01:11:46 AM »

Well said Heidi and Wanda,
Thank you for reminding us of our wonderful future in the family of God.

Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.