> Introductions, Announcements, and More of Ray's Teachings

Hello All! Pleasure to meet you!

(1/3) > >>

ralph:
Hi all.   I wanted to introduce myself and say hello.  I came to know Ray’s teachings and his site back in 2005 I believe when doing a search on Hell.  I remember the weight that was lifted when I found the site and began reading through his papers like a hungry child drinking a bottle of delicious milk.  For whatever reason, I was pulled away and began following the teachings of  man by the name of Mike Vinson.  So much so that I eventually moved down to Georgia to be closer to him and his ministry.  For a number of years I stopped reading Ray’s work as Mike and Ray had some sort of disagreement.  I was later kicked out of Mike’s ministry because of a disagreement on scripture.  I then moved back to NY and found myself back on bible-truths.com reading through the site, but with more spiritually mature eyes. Sadly Ray passed away soon after that fiery trial and I never got to meet or even speak with him.  Something that I deeply regret .   Whoever is behind the scenes keeping the site, forums and youtube channel alive, I thank you!  It has been such an amazing blessing to me. 

Rene:
Hi Ralph,

Nice to meet you too and welcome to the forum.

ralph:
Thanks Rene!  Nice to meet you as well!

Rhys 🕊:
Nice to meet you and read your story.

Rhys 🙂

ralph:
Hello Rhys!  Nice to meet you bro!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version