bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Tree that Produces 40 Kinds of Fruit  (Read 8314 times)

Wanda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I leave with you my peace
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Wanda

Re: A Tree that Produces 40 Kinds of Fruit
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 02:38:12 PM »

One more. The Miricle Tree. Viewer comments are very informative.

https://youtu.be/L9tdLn_Zk1M
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

ralph

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 07:19:48 PM »

Hi Wanda.  Thanks for sharing these!  Very interesting indeed!  They made me think of Romans 1:20 and how we are able to understand spiritual things through something as common as a fruit tree.  In the first video, I heard the word "Grafted" and immediately thought of Romans 11.  I never heard of the tree in the second video, but I am a firm believer that there is great healing power in plants and herbs.  I have been taking turmeric, garlic, ginger and oregano oil for many years now for various ailments and as natural antibiotics.  I haven't taken prescription antibiotics in over 20 years!  These things really do work.  God bless.

Wanda

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 08:57:21 PM »

Hi Ralph, 

I was also thinking of Romans 11 and a few others as well. I'm always amazed how many things in creation are a testament to the word of God.  Yesterday I was being led to these specific trees and I'm now curious where they lead me next.

I'm  also a natural health enthusiast and haven't used any pharmaceutical  antibiotics in almost 40 years. I've also not been sick for most of that time either. On the grafted tree, I used to be an avid Gardner, and grafted many plants and trees, and yet,  I never once attributed it to God.  Looking back through my life, I can clearly see how God's direction has been so intricately involved in every aspect of it.  Not one thing was without specific purpose.

ralph

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 07:45:38 PM »

What a joy it is for me to be able to communicate and fellowship with like minded believers.  I feel like I have been isolated for far too long.  This forum is a blessing. 

So nice to hear about your interests and where the Lord has taken you.  Isn't that so true?  We do look back quite a bit . 

As I am writing this I am thinking of:

Revelation 1:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

I always found that scripture interesting and wondered why John said " heard behind me" and not "heard before me”.   I believe that part of our judgement is God showing us our past, both good and bad as it helps during our conversion.  Not that we should dwell on or long for our past, but that we can see, as you said:

“Looking back through my life, I can clearly see how God's direction has been so intricately involved in every aspect of it.  Not one thing was without specific purpose.”

Wanda

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 05:47:03 PM »

Thanks Ralph, I feel the same.

For me,  looking back has enabled me to see what a purposeful life truly means.

Psalm 57:2 "I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me."

God has numbered our days and will fulfill every purpose he has for us. To me, that's real peace.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 23 queries.