> Off Topic Discussions

Some Zombie Apocalypse Humour

(1/3) > >>

Wanda:
https://youtu.be/AXFhTXSLjco

indianabob:
Those brothers are mentally deficient and mean.
If they were my children they would be very sorry... >:(
Bob

Wanda:
Sorry Bob.

I Didn't mean to offend. Maybe I have a sick twisted sense of humor. Growing up with   3 brothers might have warped me.

I saw the family on a clip from the Ellen show,  and the mother and father were in on the prank as well.  seems they have great fun playing jokes on eachother,  even the younger sister. My brother's had great fun at my expense, but I gave as good as I got.   I don't feel I've  suffered any lasting emotional trauma as a result, in fact, i look back on those memories quiet fondly. Maybe we were all mentally deficient and didn't know it.🤔

indianabob:
Hi Wanda,

No need to take it too personally as far as I'm concerned.  ;)
I admit to being sensitive to being the butt of pranks from my teen years.
I was not very popular in school and somewhat of a loner.
I was also a defender of the underdog when I became an adult, because these
type of pranks can escalate to more harmful although unintended consequences.
= =
However...the part of the video that got to my defensive side was that the sister
was still under the influence of a narcotic and unable to evaluate the information
being presented to her. If she had struck out in anger after realizing what her
loving brothers, and parents ? had done I would not have blamed her.
It would have been justifiable revenge if her brother had a busted lip.  :o

Please take my words with a spoonful of sugar to sweeten them.

Friend Bob  :)

Wanda:
No problem Bob.

I didn't take it personal. I considered your reaction came from a place only you could know.

My reply was to give another perspective, from my own experience. Growing up,  we kids were very close because we moved a lot and didn't stay in any one place long enough to make friends. Even so, we were viewed by others as less worthy among our peers, because we were poor with no father. Divorce was not as common back then, and there was a great stigma attached to it.  Reminds me of the saying, "A family who plays together stays together".  We could,  and did many things to eachother that we never would have tolerated  from an outsider, because we knew it came from a place of love., and we felt secure in that. I think the family in the video have that kind of bond.

I've heard all of them speak about that prank, they're all great zombie enthusiasts,  and it was clear those brothers adored their sister and she them. One of those situations where things are not as they might first appear.

Even in her drug induced haze she had some great critical thinking skills. Some brothers make that a necessary skill to hone as a sister.☺

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version