bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fellowship  (Read 7296 times)

tjkapsr

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
Fellowship
« on: May 31, 2019, 06:32:54 PM »

I'm hoping this is the right place to ask this.
Are there ANY brothers/sisters in the Buffalo, NY area in this group? The forum is great. However, there is nothing like gathering face to face, praying together, fellowshipping, learning, and teaching one to another, face to face. My husband and I do fellowship with those from our mainstream days, but, BUT, inevitably, vowing to keep the Main thing the Main thing (Jesus), veers off track. Last night was one example. Instead of this worship leader being able to exchange the what, why, where, how, and when of our understanding of the Truth and what made us leave the institution, he became very red in the face, regurgitating Scripture after Scripture like a whirling dervish. Lord perserve me! Most can only keep the Main thing the Main thing with their mouths. So, anybody from the Western New York area, raise your hand, PLEASE! :'(

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Fellowship
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 09:56:26 AM »

Hi Tjkapsr, I'm not from NY,,I'm from NC,but here is a good place to fellowship with like minded people. Start reading Ray Smith articles and be blessed. Our Father is going to save the whole human race through and by His son Jesus the Christ.Hope you hang around.

Virginia

Axavierf@msn.com

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 10:27:21 PM »

I'm in the Phoenix, AZ area, looking for the same thing. Looking to gather with a body of believers, going over Rays teachings, as well as new revelations we can discuss.
anyone in the Phoenix area interested, please email me at AxavierF@msn.com. Our Father with you all, Andy Flores.

tjkapsr

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 10:47:45 PM »

Hi Tjkapsr, I'm not from NY,,I'm from NC,but here is a good place to fellowship with like minded people. Start reading Ray Smith articles and be blessed. Our Father is going to save the whole human race through and by His son Jesus the Christ.Hope you hang around.

Virginia

Thank you, Virginia. My husband, Tom, and I have been following Ray for close to 15 years, maybe. I wish you & I were closer geographically! We are looking to gather, just as Phoenix, AZ, said. Exchanging understanding and asking questions here is the next best thing. We long to gather for bible study as Ray's group did some years ago now. Our Father is going to save the whole human race through and by His son Jesus Christ! Amen.

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 09:54:05 AM »

It seems we are all few and far between, but one day if God willing we will be able to get together and have a wonderful gathering to learn and share God's love.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus

Virginia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.