bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kenneth Copeland appears unhinged in interview  (Read 10241 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Re: Kenneth Copeland appears unhinged in interview
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 10:59:41 AM »

Isaiah 3:11
WOE to the wicked! It shall be ill  with him , for what his hands have dealt out
shall be done to him.

Ecc.8:13
But it will not be well with the wicked, neither will he prolong his days like a shadow,
because he does not fear God.

In Christ Our Lord and Saviour
Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 01:05:06 PM »

Ezekiel 14:3-5 comes to mind     ;D

Woe to them.

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 03:33:20 PM »

You Fools! You Hypocrites! You Snakes!"

https://bible-truths.com/fools.htm
WHO IS IT THAT WILL GET "WORSE & WORSE?"

"Yes, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But EVIL MEN AND SEDUCERS [Gk: 'imposters'] SHALL WAX [grow] WORSE AND WORSE, deceiving, and being deceived" (II Tim. 3:13).

And just who is it that grows "worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived?" The men and women of the world? The pagans and heathens? Is this what Paul means? Of course not. These are the leaders of the Church.

One of the things I love and respect most about Ray, was his boldness in calling these snakes out for their lies and hypocrisy.

I found the Inside Edition interview with Copeland on YT.  What a SNAKE!

https://youtu.be/9LtF34MrsfI

I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 08:17:01 PM »

I found the airplane show on Copeland's YouTube channel   https://youtu.be/x3CI3j1Ua3w

I could only take about 10 minutes of it. But it is what we are up against.

Bob

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 09:19:42 PM »

Wow, Dennis you are a much better man than me. I could only take 10 seconds of this sanctimonious blow hard. This is what makes it so hard for me to love some of my brother Christians. I relate better to unbelievers than to this disgusting tripe.   Bob
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 10:35:34 AM by Bob »

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 09:35:46 AM »

To paraphrase the late Ray;  It's not all about the money.....it's only about the money.  If Copeland couldn't of made it as a tele-evangelist he would of run a hedge fund or pyramid scheme.  It's just that this pays a lot better and he does it under the guise of religion so the government can't get overly involved in investigating them.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 11:42:16 AM »

To paraphrase the late Ray;  It's not all about the money.....it's only about the money.  If Copeland couldn't of made it as a tele-evangelist he would of run a hedge fund or pyramid scheme.  It's just that this pays a lot better and he does it under the guise of religion so the government can't get overly involved in investigating them.

Copeland claims (and may be correct) he makes much of his money by investing, etc.

But as Ray use to say about Copeland "Once you get the 1st $10M, the rest is easy."

Wanda

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2019, 03:14:46 PM »

I watched far to many videos about this charlatan because of this post. There are investigations and many exposing these prosperaty snakes as well, but We'll have to wait and see what God wills in this matter.

One video that stood out and caused me to become angry,  was his teaching that Adam, Eve and Cain were punished because of the tithe. . He teaches Adam and Eve would have eventually learned of good and evil while in the garden, but they got greedy.

We need an exploding head  emoji for posts like this. >:(
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2019, 10:39:52 PM »

In the same vein:

Lord's Prayer: Pope Francis calls for change

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42279427

Wanda

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 02:34:20 PM »

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2019, 09:16:35 PM »

That guy Bill Weise is all over you tube. I never watched the videos🤮🤮🤮 But I did
read the comments . Disturbing .

In Christ
Pamela

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 01:44:25 PM »

Joh 10:1  Truly, truly, I say to you, The one not entering through the door into the sheepfold, but going up by another way, that one is a thief and a plunderer.
Joh 10:2  But the one entering through the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
Joh 10:3  The doorkeeper opens to him, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name, and leads them out.
Joh 10:4  And when he puts forth his own sheep, he goes in front of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice.
Joh 10:5  But they will not follow a stranger, never! But they will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of the strangers.
Joh 10:6  Jesus spoke this allegory to them, but they did not know what it was which He spoke to them.
Joh 10:7  Then Jesus again said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you that I am the door of the sheep.
Joh 10:8  All who came before Me are thieves and plunderers, but the sheep did not hear them.
Joh 10:9  I am the door. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in, and will go out, and will find pasture.
Joh 10:10  The thief does not come except that he may steal, and kill, and destroy. I came that they may have life and may have it abundantly.
Joh 10:11  I am the Good Shepherd! The Good Shepherd lays down His life on behalf of the sheep.
Joh 10:12  But the hireling, not even being a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and forsakes the sheep and flees. And the wolf seizes them, and scatters the sheep.
Joh 10:13  But the hireling flees because he is a hireling, and there is not a care to him concerning the sheep.
Joh 10:14  I am the Good Shepherd, and I know those that are Mine, and I am known by the ones that are Mine.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

lareli

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2019, 05:06:50 PM »

With the right circumstances any one of us would be a “Kenneth Copeland”.. or worse.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.