bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jesus human ancestry  (Read 7181 times)

Heidi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Jesus human ancestry
« on: July 04, 2019, 02:10:31 AM »

I've wondered in the past why did Christ only start revealing Himself when He did? The reason being that they have found skeletons dating thousands of years ago.  So what about them?

I did a "Ray" by asking God to show me and to help me understand, I was relentless.   

He gave me Rom 9:5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised!

Jesus had to empty Himself of His glory and take on the form of a human and His ancestry prepared Him for this wonderful task.

Humanity has always worshipped something, anything from themselves to the sun and moon.  I believe that this is our God-gene if you like.

The bible is not clear about how Abraham became righteous but God introduced Himself to Abraham and asked him to leave his country.

Ex 6:3  "I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name the LORD I did not make myself fully known to them".  The them to me represents the rest of humanity and what ever god they worshiped.

There are two seeds, the seed of Abraham which is Jesus and the seed of the devil, the many who do not believe.

So physically Jesus had to have had a human beginning.

We know that He had a spiritual beginning, He is the firstfruit, the beginning of Gods creation.  So in reverse we have a human beginning and then comes the spiritual.  We are the spiritual seed of Abraham, the spiritual Jew.

Heidi

For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
Re: Jesus human ancestry
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 07:19:34 PM »

I'm always fascinated  by how God works with his children on a personal level, in a way that best fits our individual needs.

Jesus had to empty Himself of His glory and take on the form of a human and His ancestry prepared Him for this wonderful task.

And yet there are some who deny his previous glory,  and his part in all of creation. That astounds me. It takes away the true magnitude of his sacrifice for mans salvation.

Humanity has always worshipped something, anything from themselves to the sun and moon.  I believe that this is our God-gene if you like.

I agree Heidi.  I know it's innately a part of our creation whatever we call it. We were created in his image, to be revealed at the completion of our creation, when we're truly born.

Everything about this salvation process is fascinating and a true humbling experience. To be given the ability to see ourselves die a little every day to this flesh that is so treacherous, is most humbling. Why would we ever want to remain captive to these carnal minds and fleshly bodies that prevent us from obtaining a complete oneness with our Creator. As Pamela' would say, I'm ready to be a butterfly.☺
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 01:48:53 AM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Heidi

Re: Jesus human ancestry
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 06:00:17 AM »

As Pamela' would say, I'm ready to be a butterfly.☺

Me too, every day more and more I feel and believe like Paul when he said "for me to live is Christ and to die is gain, the life I now live is in the faith of Jesus Christ who died and gave Himself for us"

Heidi
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.