bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re-read Ray's TOPHET AND MOLECH IN HINNOM  (Read 9700 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re-read Ray's TOPHET AND MOLECH IN HINNOM
« on: July 08, 2019, 09:11:24 PM »

Have another look at Ray's article to refresh your memory:  https://bible-truths.com/lake16-D2.htm

The word 'owl' appears four times in the article.

Below is a very recent picture pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's building (temple?) on his personal Virgin Island.

There was a fire on the island in January and I don't know if the building was destroyed or not.

The picture below is from Ray's article which shows the same owl as on the corners of Epstein's building (notice the ears).

Epstein and other's may be a lot more evil than we imagined.

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
Re: Re-read Ray's TOPHET AND MOLECH IN HINNOM
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 09:32:43 PM »

I've no doubt Epstien and many like him are deeply and darkly evil. Before God opened my eyes to his truth he opened my eyes to the darkest this world has to offer. The owls are very sygnificant and specific to these  Satanic worshipers. Human sacrifice, drinking blood and many other deplorable things can be associated with these people.  I should add, it doesn't stop with Bohemian Grove, that's just the big boys club.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 10:04:29 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 10:35:44 PM »

Me too Wanda. This is not new on the BT forum. I searched it and found
lots of discussion about it. Maybe God wants us to pay more attention to it
now.

All Glory be to God and Our Saviour Jesus Christ. Thy Will Be Done, AMEN
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

ZekeSr

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 09:32:01 AM »

As I began to re-read this, I couldn't keep from associating this "ritual" sacrifice at the grove with the 60 million babies we have truly given over since 1973  Roe v Wade. Abortion has become, in effect, a religious mantra among a large group, some of whom are now vocally expressing their belief that they should have the right to abort (if that's what you want to call it) even after the child is born. I see no difference between abortion and passing children through the fire, other than the fact that we have mentally "sanitized" it.

Mike

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 12:15:12 PM »

Epstein is extremely evil, outwardly and inwardly. Bill and Hillary Clinton are very closely tied with him (surprise surprise); Bill flew over 20 times on Epstein's private plane, nicknamed the "Lolita Express", to the island next to Epstein's, and then they would take a boat to Epstein's private island, shown in the Temple picture below, to do their sexual abuses and rituals. Supposedly there were also tunnels underneath the temple that were refilled. It's amazing how long these events have been happening with so MANY different people involved, right under our noses, for decades!

The burning owl image is from the Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, California. The high profile satanists, pedophiles, and weirdos of the world go to that place and attend that ceremony, officially called the "Cremation of Care", which is code for anything goes, no cares at that place. You can search YouTube for videos about the Bohemian Grove, but it is depressing.

"In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel." (Romans 2:16)
"For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known." (Luke 12:2)

INDEED!

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 01:53:30 PM »

One of Clinton’s best friends is ex Canadian PM , Jean Chrétien who was sent to China
to deal with the mess of China and Canada trading. I see in the news this morning that
he (Chrétien) has being rushed to hospital in Hong Kong. He must have gotten the news
about Epstein. Ha! There are Canadian connections to this also. Catholic/ Christian
Institutional residential schools are responsible for the numerous graves of indigenous children ,
orphanages and hospitals used to experiment on children. It’s all so evil.

1Tim 5:24
The sins of some people are conspicuous, going before them to judgement, but
the sins of others appear later.

Psalm 37:13
,,,but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for He sees that his day is coming.

Child sacrifice has always existed, they also called it Exposure, as to the elements / weather..

Many countries if not all still practice child sacrifice, human slavery.Human trafficking is the most profitable business in the world. Gee , I wonder who is at the root of that. Ever notice how
all the world leaders love to visit the pope. Indeed the whole head is sick.

Come Lord Jesus
business in the

lareli

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 05:40:27 PM »

Epstein has been a known pedophile/predator for many many years... I wonder why, all of the sudden, he is being charged now..
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 05:47:41 PM »

Epstein has been a known pedophile/predator for many many years... I wonder why, all of the sudden, he is being charged now..

Probably politics IMO. Going after someone other than Epstein. But let's not talk politics please.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 06:45:03 PM »

I apologize Dennis, I got swept up in the politics. 🥴

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2019, 07:49:51 PM »

Job 12:22

He reveals the deep things of darkness
and brings deep shadows into the light.

He was convicted in 2008, but got a slap on the hand for his crimes the first time. I don't think he'll skate this time.  There are crimes, by others,  that have been covered up,  that are now starting to be reinvestigated as well. I would say God is doing a great revealing work at this time.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 08:26:45 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 23 queries.