bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Having children in the World.  (Read 8150 times)

Nelson Boils

Having children in the World.
« on: August 14, 2019, 06:37:50 AM »

Hi,

Any youngans out there hoping to get married and have children?Old guns,please also share your thoughts in the Lord regarding this.

What goes through your mind when thinking about having children in this world?Would you send them to the worldly schools?Home school?Let the worldly education system teach them?

Saw a thread a while back about a BT member saying how she advised her daughter not to send her grandchildren to kindergarden..something like that.. paraphrasing..but I searched for that thread now that can't find it.

Anyway,what is the wisdom of the Lord in this matter?
How would you plan on getting them schooled?

Nelson Boils

Re: Having children in the World.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 07:03:29 AM »

Witnessed how my niece was ripped apart by the wolves,she would swear at us,especially my mother,when she was only two years.Imagine a 2yr old swearing at you.Eventually I beat it out of her and she stopped,at least when I was around.
Not sure who taught her that behaviour,and it made me think about having children of my own and how would I want to go about raising them in the world.

My niece is now 7yrs and is probably in a worse state,haven't seen her in a while as I eventually moved out.

I saw a thread from a BT member saying how she warned her daughter not to take her grandchildren to kindergarden..something like that.. paraphrasing..now I can't find that thread.

Deuteronomy 11

18  So keep these words deep in your heart and in your soul, and have them fixed on your hand for a sign and marked on your brow; xref-2 [xref-1]

19  Teaching them to your children, and talking of them when you are at rest in your house or walking by the way, when you go to sleep and when you get up:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 07:07:31 AM by Rolihlahla »

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 07:51:51 AM »

Rolihlahla,
Whatever we might want for our children, it is "only God who makes things grow" (1Cor3:7), and "All your children shall be taught by the lord" (Isaiah 54:13).
Anyway, we all, children, or older, or much older, have to leave our mother and father, which I would say would be the false prophetic Church and the world's philosophy, which means imho we first have to go through these and then, at the appointed time, for "there is a time for everything" (Ecc 3:1), we are to be taught by the spirit of God to go out of them.
"For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose" (Philippians 2:13)
And as we Believe His Word, we do not have to worry about anything. "His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:7).
In few words: peace in Christ :)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 07:53:56 AM by Prune Soleiado »

Wanda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I leave with you my peace
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 02:03:01 PM »

1 Corinthians 7:25-28

This was Paul's advice to the Corienthians, due to their present hardships, but it could certainly apply to anyone of us today.

25 Now concerning the betrothed,  I have no command from the Lord, but I give my judgment as one who by the Lord's mercy is trustworthy.

26 I think that in view of the present distress it is good for a person to remain as he is.
27 Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to be free. Are you free from a wife? Do not seek a wife.

28 But if you do marry, you have not sinned, and if a betrothed woman marries, she has not sinned. Yet those who marry will have worldly troubles, and I would spare you that.

I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.