bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A girl and guy  (Read 6243 times)

all4love

A girl and guy
« on: August 23, 2006, 05:42:21 PM »

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road on a motorcycle...

Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
Girl hugs him
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me.

(in the paper the next day): A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived.

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If u love any one this much...let them know...before its too late... I love you 4 ever.....and always 2 the end....i cant live without ya.....b-cuz ur my friend.....

lilitalienboi16

Re: A girl and guy
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 11:16:16 PM »

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road on a motorcycle...

Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
Girl hugs him
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me.

(in the paper the next day): A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived.

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If u love any one this much...let them know...before its too late... I love you 4 ever.....and always 2 the end....i cant live without ya.....b-cuz ur my friend.....

I heard this one on myspace, and yea its very sad.

What a spirit the young man had, such faith and courage in the face of Death. One day i pray for such strength.

As Jesus said

John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

God bless, and thanks for the post, it was touching and moveing as it always is.

Alex

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 12:53:33 PM »

I see this kind of thing on a daily basis; rider had helmet on, passenger does not. And, 9 times out of 10, it is a female passenger.

My brothers and sisters, in no way am I trying to discredit this article. But i have to ask, do yall really believe this?
Have you ever tried to have a conversation at 100 mph on a bike, and one person is wearing a helmet?
Have you ever tried to remove and put on a helmet riding down the highway?
Did this rider not know about using the engine as a brake?
How did both brakes (front and back are operated seperately by different levers/pedal, on a bike) fail?
How did the truth come out when one is dead from the accident? (article states rider did not want passenger to know)
There is no guarantee that a helmet will save your life in an accident.

I do see the underlying message, but how it was presented is crazy.
God blessed me with the ability and opportunity to race and wrench on motorcycles at a professional level, sorry if I have over analyzed this.

mongoose

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 02:22:53 PM »

Um, Patrick...I think it was exaggerated got dramatic purposes...

mongoose

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 10:08:17 PM »

I too was touched by the "message", so don't miss my point.
If it was not meant to be taken as an actuality, then I don't think it should have been "in the paper the next day."
Sorry folks, I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning; I don't deal in "make believe/not FOR REAL and exaggeration's."

all4love

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 01:00:19 PM »

For those who enjoyed this post thank you very much, I have read this before and really enjoyed the message that it brings.  I am not for certain whether or not this is real I recieved it in my email from my sister I have always liked the message that is in this story.  That is why I wanted to share it with you.

The end of the message states and I quote "If u love any one this much...let them know...before its too late... I love you 4 ever.....and always 2 the end....i cant live without ya.....b-cuz ur my friend..... "     THIS is why I posted this to you all.  Because I DO love you all this much.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 03:48:57 PM by all4love »

buddyjc

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 01:40:07 PM »

For those who enjoyed this post thank you very much, I have read this before and really enjoyed the message that it brings.  I am not for certain whether or not this is real I recieved it in my email from my sister I have always liked the message that is in this story.  That is why I wanted to share it with you.  For all I know it could be a part of a story.  Anyone who reads books knows that this is what stories look like.  Anyway,  Glad some of you enjoyed this,  didn't mean to make you all cry Topaz.

The end of the message states and I quote "If u love any one this much...let them know...before its too late... I love you 4 ever.....and always 2 the end....i cant live without ya.....b-cuz ur my friend..... "     THIS is why I posted this to you all.  Because I DO love you all this much.

Sniff.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.