bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praying for all my brothers and sisters in Christ  (Read 34979 times)

Heidi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Praying for all my brothers and sisters in Christ
« on: August 26, 2019, 06:54:42 PM »

It has been on my heart for a while now to pray for all our brothers and sisters here on the forum and those still to come.  Please join me in asking our heavenly Farther to bless us with His grace and to make clear His perfect will in our lives.  Some are going through tough times at the moment and I pray for your faith to grow.  There is a time and a purpose for everything under the sun.  God graces us by teaching us and deals with us as children, we are truly blessed.

I love Jesus prayer to all believers in John 17:

John 17:20-23  "I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, 21  that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

22  I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one 23 I in them and You in Me they may be perfectly united, so that the world may know that You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me."

Heidi

« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 06:57:49 PM by Heidi »
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

friendofJC

• Facebook
Re: Praying for all my brothers and sisters in Christ
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 08:34:42 PM »

Father, please give strength to endure the trials we must face and spiritual understanding to see the value of them.  Thank you for the peace you provide.  Let us be content with food and clothing.  We love you!  In Jesus name, Amen.

virginiabm

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 08:24:11 AM »

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your many blessing on me and our brothers and sisters. I ask Father if it be your will to give us all faith to withstand the fiery darts that engulf us sometimes on a daily bases, knowing that you are fighting the battle for us. I thank you Father. In the name of Your Son and our Saviour Jesus the Christ. Amen.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 08:25:42 AM »

1 Peter 1:8
Though you have not seen Him, you love Him. Though you do not now see Him,
you believe in Him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory.
1 John 4:19
We love because because He first loved us.
1 John 4:7
Beloved , let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves
has been born of God and knows God.
1John 4:14
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent His son to be
The Saviour of the world.

Fight the good fight brothers and sisters. God will see us through. I love you all.
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 02:08:16 PM »

Dear Father,  thank you for this day and for the mercy and grace of your calling. May we be reminded of what a blessing that truly is in each of our lives, to be freed from the darkness we were once in, and called into your glorious light. Give us the wisdom and humility to count ourselves worthy to share in the suffering of our Savior, and the hope he laid down his life for. 

May we all hold fast to the God of love, who provides all we need , in the way of necessities  and  providing strength during difficult trials we may be facing.  None of us are ever alone.

Do not believe the adversary when he tells you, you can not endure. Do not make the situation worse by believing that lie,  because there is nothing we can't endure with the help of God. All you need do is turn to him, and rely on him to help you stand. He's allways there with his love, mercy and grace to help each of us through anything we may need help with.

Love to you all in Christ Jesus

I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 12:27:33 PM »

Psalm 32
Of David. A maskil
1 Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.
2 Blessed is the one whose sin the Lord does not count against them and in whose spirit is no deceit.
3 When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long.
4 For day and night your hand was heavy on me;my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer.
5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord.” And you forgave the guilt of my sin.
6 Therefore let all the faithful pray to you while you may be found; surely the rising of the mighty waters will not reach them.
7 You are my hiding place;you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
9 Do not be like the horse or the mule,which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you.
10 Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him.
11 Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!

http://www.zam.fme.vutbr.cz/~druck/Eclipse/Ecl2009e/Tse2009_200_2nd/Full/Tse2009e_200mm_2nd_full.png

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 12:58:48 PM by Prune Soleiado »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.